I need this skin turned into an HD skin

niceguy11's Avatar niceguy1110/30/14 12:42 pm
1 emeralds 238 1
10/30/2014 12:51 pm
niceguy11's Avatar niceguy11
With the use of more player models HD skins are getting very popular and I need someone to transform my skin into HD if so thank you

What is an HD skin well if you want to see what it is

Link: i.imgur.com/qQc4s.png

As you see it has more pixels and here is my skin so please do turn it into HD make the eyes 2x2 if possible and the green thing is a poncho -thanks

Link to the skin I want someone to turn into an HD skin: i.imgur.com/of0lWgH.png

Thank you if you do this it really helps a lot for a person who can't possibly get in touch with someone who will make an HD skin for me and I can't make it my self so if you do this again thank you. I hope this gets replied to also because I need to spend an extra five minutes for planet minecraft's logic for more words. So to all who think I have to few characters this is just a simple request and nothing like an essay I did click the request forum and I think we should at least 20 words for anything on a request to get posted. I have put this into a word counter and it apparently has 212 words and 990 characters so this is clearly quite annoying.
niceguy11
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter