[BIG SERVER] Need Tons of Staff!

Bobsaget67's Avatar Bobsaget679/28/14 9:24 pm
1/31/2015 9:35 pm
StanPlayz's Avatar StanPlayz
Hello fellow PMC'ers.

Our Minecraft server is growing daily and we need more staff!

We are a multi-world server. We have factions/pvpkit/survival/creative-plot/minigames.

As our community continually grows we need to compensate with a substantial number of staff members.

What we currently need is:

x9 builders

x4 moderators

x2 Admins

x1 Co-Dev*

x1 Co-Plugin Dev*

Please Reply to this thread with the following form:

Experience with that role:
What makes you stand out:
Availability(time zone):
Operating System:

|| Post Script: Your application must be extensive in detail; failure to complete full form will result in void of application.
|| We reserve the right of keeping server solely for anonymous per privacy reasons.
* To apply for this rank you must have experience in java programming
Bobsaget67
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 9:35 pm
StanPlayz
Role I am Applying for: Moderator
Expirence I had: I have been a mod for 3 servers that are still running today. I have been promoted as a headmod of a server before.
What makes me stand out: I am online a lot and have respect for those of a higher role. I punish the ones who need to and I deal with hard situations very well. I have the upmost respect for all members.
Time zone: EST
Operating system: Macintosh (Mac)
Thanks and come back to me shortly please.
01/31/2015 8:10 pm
BeastBubba2304
Role you are applying for:moderator but will take any position

Experience with that role:2 servers
What makes you stand out:I like playing with other people
Availability(time zone):always (central). Email: chris.anthony1308@icloud.com
01/31/2015 7:34 pm
Omega_Black13000

Role you are applying for:
I am applying for Head-Admin.

Experience with that role:
I have been Head-Admin on three different servers, Co-Owner on four, Owner on one, and T-Mod on one.

What makes you stand out:
I am amazing with redstone and I am a Master Builder. I am pretty good with plugins and commands. When it comes to people I am great, I can and will break up fights, I can also manage staff and help read applications.

Operating System:
I use Windows 8 and 8.1.

Additional Information:
I go to school from 8:40 to 3:40 (Central Timezone). My name is Leo.
01/31/2015 7:19 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
HaloTehDerp
Role you are applying for: I'll take any position, really. I'm aiming for Co-Dev, though.
Experience with that role: I'm very experienced with plugins. I'm also learning java and I've started coding small plugins. Pretty soon, I'll be able to code bigger and better plugins. If you want, I could code some for you for practice. It'll depend on what you want though. [I'm getting off track...] I am very competent with Essentials, Any permissions plugin, and basically everything. Any plugin you introduce me to I could configure and even find out the code [but that's bad. :I]
What makes you stand out: I think my massive knowledge in coding and configuring plugins is what makes me stand out. They're really useful skills to have.
I hope you choose me to be your Co-Dev. I hope to be working with you soon.
01/31/2015 7:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
Role you are applying for: Admin Or A Mod
Experience with that role: I Have Been A Admin 3 Times But The Servers Are Down. I Have Owned 2 Too! A Prison And A Network!
What makes you stand out: I Think That I Stand Out Because, I Am Good At Keeping The Staff Members On Track. I Can Help Any Player That Needs Help With Anything! I Can Moderate Chat And Stoping Players And Even Staff Members Get In a Fight! I Can Stop The Spammers From Spamming And Getting Chat All Messed Up. I Can Stop The Advertizers That Come On And Advertize. I Can Stop The Hackers That Come On The Server And Start Hacking! I Can Get Rid Of The Bots That People Use! I Can Stop The Overall Rule-Breakers Too! If You Can Let Me, I Can Build Well. (On A Scale From 1-10, I Think I'm A 8 Or A 9!) I Could Even Do Perms And Prefixes Too! (If You Need Help With Them)
~Thanks
01/31/2015 7:08 pm
Bobsaget67
Bump; need more staff!
Good luck to all applicants
CURRENTLY TAKING MORE ONLY APPLICATIONS IN RANKS LISTED
10/01/2014 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
AJ_Wolfe
Role you are applying for:Admin/Mod
Experience with that role:I have been head admin on 3 servers and in have owned a couple of server
What makes you stand out: I wouldn't say i stand out to much, i prefer to mingle with the players on the server and play with them and be a friendly figure rather than be enforced with power and seen like a big shot in front of everyone.
I also have a youtube channel so i can do videos to help advertise the server. https://www.youtube.com/user/rollbackgame
10/01/2014 1:03 pm
IkHeetDio
Name: Dion
Role you are applying for: Thats on you, I will fit in most off the Roles
Experience with that role: I got experience with almost every role, Im not a great builder.
What makes you stand out: I am myself, and very active!
10/01/2014 12:57 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Willgoat

Role you are applying for: Admin

Experience with that role: I have been head admin on several servers with over 15 people on at a time, so I know the basics.

What makes you stand out: I stand out because I am very mature, ready to help and I am willing to give some of my free time. I am also very mature for a 11 year old and I have grammar.
10/01/2014 9:37 am
REDUX__
name: Mitch

what position you want: Admin

why you want it: I've had 3 years experience as a Senior Mod, Admin and website Admin, I'm able to run a server on my own when needed.
I have had extensive knowledge with commands and dealing with players both rule breakers and players who need help, I play 6 to 10 hours daily, i keep my answers short and brief but straight to the point. PM me or Skype me to discuss further
09/29/2014 3:34 pm
Level 28 : Expert Mage
neo32100
Role you are applying for: Mod/Admin
Experience with that role: I've been staff on lots of other servers and even own my own, I've been in lots of different situations and know how to solve them.
What makes you stand out: I'm a active staff and know lots about plugins, I'm quite good at developing though I don't know much about it, so maybe when I think I'm ready I may want to develop for your server
09/29/2014 11:20 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
SaOx_DarkStar
Just to let you know i am in school right now on my school computer so i dont have skype right now but when i get home to my laptop i can chat because it has skype and everything.
09/29/2014 11:16 am
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
SaOx_DarkStar
I am wanting to be a builder
Every server i join i am their new builder because I have been building for 3 to 4 years and have gotten very good at it. I sometimes get paid to build for people but you will not have to pay me for my help.
I stand out because not many people are as good as i am. I am one of those amazing builders who go to small servers and build for people because i love to build and its fun.
my skype is SaOx. I will have a pimp hat in my profile pic xD
09/29/2014 11:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
FAKExPOWER
Role you are applying for: Moderator
Experience with that role: I was Mod/Admin on many servers though most closed down from not enough popularity
What makes you stand out: I can be online a lot and can easily work hard and deal with rule breakers.
09/28/2014 11:14 pm
papdj7
Role you are applying for: admin
Experience with that role: im admin on a alout of servers plus I have my own server
What makes you stand out: im on 24/7 and always ready to work hard and I hate cheaters

sincerely Jacob Bourget
09/28/2014 10:38 pm
Level 1 : New Network
smimyth3000
Role you are applying for:builder
Experience with that role: Co-Owned shadow build team, have done many server builds. I work as a professional, respectful and easy to get along with.
What makes you stand out: My professionalism
09/28/2014 10:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1213490
[deleted]
09/28/2014 10:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1213490
[deleted]
09/28/2014 9:58 pm
DPORTER10
Role you are applying for:Admin
Experience with that role:I have been admin on around 5-7 servers
What makes you stand out: I am very experienced with minecraft building and I am good at finding cheaters and know alot about plugins
09/28/2014 9:54 pm
herecomesgaming101
Role you are applying for:admin
Experience with that role:1 server
What makes you stand out:i have a youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/herecomesgaming
ign:tanynswag
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome