Need voice actors!

CaptainDave_'s Avatar CaptainDave_9/21/14 4:38 am
1 emeralds 276 6
9/22/2014 8:53 pm
JtechMCPE's Avatar JtechMCPE
Hello my name is David and I would like to make some animations wih friends.We just only need voice actors for that.You will NOT get payed until we earn money with this but I think this is going to be maybe 1-2 year.So only apply if you reall want to do this and don't accept this for money.

Application form:
Name:
Microphone:
Where are you from/Accent you have:
Previous work:(if yes please link it)
Maturity:(1-10)
CaptainDave_
Level 9 : Apprentice Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2014 8:53 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
JtechMCPE
Name: Joshua
Age:(min 15) 15, but I've been told I sound much older.
Knowledge of voice acting: I have been in 5 plays in front of 500+ people in each play, and act out small skits for my Youth group.
Microphone: Turtle Beach
Where are you from/Accent you have: American.
Previous work:(if yes please link it) I have previous work but nothing was recorded/put on YouTube.
Maturity:(1-10) You can't really judge maturity from a scale of 1 -10, since most people lie anyway. If you add me on Skype you can judge for yourself.
Skype: I would rather not say in a public forum, but I will PM it to you.
09/22/2014 8:13 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Warrior
xaviersykora
Application form:
Name: Xavier
Knowledge of voice acting: I am aware that it is basically acting, but with your voice. I sing, so I know of important articulation techniques etc.
Microphone: A diamond in the rough I found at a little tech shop, not sure what it is called but it sounds great. I also have my s4 on hand whenever necessary(If you think it sounds better)
Where are you from/Accent you have: North Western american.
Previous work: Yes, but not that I have direct access too.
Maturity: 10
09/22/2014 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IronEnderDonut
Hello! I would like to apply for this voice-acting position for your animation group or team. I'm not really here for money, however some sort of pay for my work would give me great satisfaction-- ("Look, Ma! You know how you wanted me to shut up because I was too noisy? Well, guess what? I made money by talking into a mic!" [I'm kidding]).

Below is the application form filled out with my "résumé":

Name: Ryan

Age: I'm sincerely sorry. I'm only 13, but I understand your need for mature teammates and partners. I am decent at many impressions and personalities, however.

Knowledge of voice acting: I've done some roles for different characters before (ranging from a talking potato chip to a valiant sword-bearing warrior) with my friends and for school projects, but I have no way of getting the productions back, as we just "lost" them amidst the chaos of cloud files.

Microphone: Not too good of a microphone, robust enough for smaller-scale productions. Not exactly high-fidelity, professional quality, but suits the job fairly decently.

Regionalism/Accent: I am of direct Chinese descent, and I live in Canada. I speak English very well, Chinese not as well. I can understand people from different regions of the world that speak English fairly well.

Previous work: Yes, I do have previous work, but it is not publicly released (e.g. to the world at large) and I no longer have access to it.

Maturity (rated on a scale of 1-10): I would have to rate my maturity level to be an 8.

Skype: You can reach me on Skype by messaging "DonutPleaser".

I do have two questions, though:
The first is, what kind of animations (or feel) are you creating? Is it suitable for public display (i.e. To the general public) or is it strictly mature content (hence the "15 and over" preference)?

The second is, how are you going to implement and publish the animations?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Ryan
09/21/2014 10:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
littlelemon348
Name: Tanner
Age: I'm 14, however I'm also 6'1 if that shows you anything about how little I resemble a 14 year old.
Knowledge of voice acting:I'm not sure what this means, but I do have aspirations to be a voice actor.
Microphone: Blue snowball + pop filter.
Where are you from/Accent you have: I have a generic U.S. accent.
Previous work:(if yes please link it) No, sorry.
Maturity:(1-10) I can be a 9, but it depends on the situation.
09/21/2014 7:52 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
MiDShadow
Name: Charlie
Knowledge of voice acting: It's acting a character.
Microphone: fatal1ty headset
Where are you from/Accent you have: British accent
Previous work:(if yes please link it) no, sorry
Maturity:(1-10) 7-8
09/21/2014 7:26 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Codyisland1
Name: Cody (Youtube Codyisland1)
Knowledge of voice acting: Make videos and can sing and rap.
Microphone: HD Webcam mic. Its really good though!
Where are you from: America
Previous work:
Maturity: 9
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome