I need your help to fix a bug!!!

Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter2/10/16 11:44 am
1 emeralds 376 6
2/13/2016 6:58 pm
Bertiecrafter's Avatar Bertiecrafter
Okay, according to mojang.com, 1.9 is coming closer and the bugs with most votes gets fixed first, before 1.9 gets released.

I need players to vote on the following bug as much as possible.
When any entity gets unloaded in chunks, their scores gets reset in minecraft.
This might sound like it doesn't need a fix, but there are multiple things that need entites remaining their score:
- Claims: I made claims with command blocks and they use entities to define the positions of claims. But claims don't work if their password data gets removed all the time.
- Adventure maps: multiple adventure maps use entities getting teleported around, using special effects and just use scores to interact with them.
- Minigames: some minigames might use scores to make things happen on certain events. You will probably not get a chance to unload a chunk while being in game, but this becomes a problem when you close of mc while the game is not finished.

Whether or not this bug gets fixed, it won't affect gameplay, it's something for all the techy guys out there. That doesn't mean I only want techy players to vote!

I need your help to vote on this bug! Please make a JIRA account and vote on it, thank you in advance!

https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-96131
Bertiecrafter
Retired Moderator
Level 70 : Legendary Engineer