Needing all staff members and players for firedupmc.com!

BrendoDog69's Avatar BrendoDog694/25/16 8:15 pm
5/1/2016 6:20 am
BrendoDog69's Avatar BrendoDog69
90% OFF SALE ON NOW! FIREDUPMC.COM

Hey everyone,

Our server is about to launch to the public and were having a OPEN BETA for anyone to come along and join.

We are also need staff really bad so I encourage you to apply if you are 14+

The application format is as follows:

1) What is your in game name
2) What is your age?
3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today?
4) What makes you better than any other people applying.
5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?):
6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack):
7) Any other information you would like to put in goes here:

Thanks for applying ~BREND0 [OWNER]

Our new ip is here: firedupmc.com

Our website (outdated slightly): druggedupmc.enjin.com

If you have any questions / suggestions for me please reply below.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope to see you guys on there soon!
BrendoDog69
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/01/2016 6:20 am
BrendoDog69
CoolCreeper11

Sorry our global admin position has been filled up.

Also. Please send your application to applications@firedupmc.com

Thanks, Brendo.
04/30/2016 8:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
CoolCreeper11
I want to be a Global admin
04/30/2016 8:41 am
CoolCreeper11
What is your in game name: CoolCreeper11
What is your age?: 16
Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today?: I want to be a staff beacause i want to help you finding and baning hackers. I aslo want to help you to make a big server!!
What makes you better than any other people applying: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years. I also have been a moderator on a server so i have experience.
What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): I can help people who are new on the server and try to keep the server clear from hackers.
04/29/2016 8:54 pm
BrendoDog69
You need to send your application too applications@firedupmc.com

_VEXTRON_1) What is your in game name : _VEXTRON_

2) What is your age? : 12

3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today? :I am in a good mood and today has been a very happy and good day

4) What makes you better than any other people applying. I'm a good happy kid/teen that has lots of hope and I'm happy 85% of the time because I'm a person that likes to smile and I think that is why you should vote me

5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): well I'm a very happy I'm very confident and I like to have a chat with every one and any one

6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack): well this is a hard one for me but you give them a warning and see where it gos from there if they keep attacking you you can kick them if some one is hacking I like to kick them and if they join back and keep hacking ban them

7) Any other information you would like to put in goes here: I'm very happy about life right now so If I can get a staff rank ill be happy I'm more of a builder but ill be happy if I get a job thank you for reading
04/29/2016 7:12 am
_VEXTRON_
1) What is your in game name : _VEXTRON_

2) What is your age? : 12

3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today? :I am in a good mood and today has been a very happy and good day

4) What makes you better than any other people applying. I'm a good happy kid/teen that has lots of hope and I'm happy 85% of the time because I'm a person that likes to smile and I think that is why you should vote me

5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): well I'm a very happy I'm very confident and I like to have a chat with every one and any one

6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack): well this is a hard one for me but you give them a warning and see where it gos from there if they keep attacking you you can kick them if some one is hacking I like to kick them and if they join back and keep hacking ban them

7) Any other information you would like to put in goes here: I'm very happy about life right now so If I can get a staff rank ill be happy I'm more of a builder but ill be happy if I get a job thank you for reading
04/29/2016 6:13 am
BrendoDog69
GamingZPorject thie email should have been sent now.
04/28/2016 8:19 pm
BrendoDog69
Thanks,

The application has been received and is being reviewed now!

Good luck! ~Brendo
04/28/2016 3:09 pm
GamingzProject
1) What is your in game name: GamingzProject
2) What is your age: 14
3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today: I am currently looking to help a nice community grow and have a good time
4) What makes you better than any other people applying: I am not better than anyone, but I do have experience ranging from all things from chat moderation to catching hackers and griefers.
5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): I can help advertise on websites, as well as bring a few of my friends on board!
6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack): I am usually calm and work hard to stop the threat. I have experience stopping DDoS attacks and ForceOp attacks
7) Any other information you would like to put in goes here: I'm just an average guy who likes minecraft. I have a good sense of humor, but don't let that fool you. I work really hard to make sure everyone gets along
04/28/2016 9:23 am
BrendoDog69
Please now send all applications to our team at applications@firedupmc.com
04/25/2016 11:32 pm
BrendoDog69
Changed the staff rankings a bit.

Staff Manager
Global Admin
Admin
Global Moderator
Helper
Trial
04/25/2016 10:01 pm
BrendoDog69
Docd_77 you need to follow the format sorry. Denied.
04/25/2016 9:50 pm
Docd_77
Hello my in game username is Docd_77 i am 15 years old.
I wanted to help this server and its community grow and grow. I have a really good reputation with many others, and I can help the new members to the server that might struggle. I have some experience. I was a super admin on another server. I can potentially increase it by helping others get comfortable with this server, and share the server with others and I can increase this server by bringing in more people and players and friends. Well I would first alert other mods to help me out with the issue and if it is a plain as day hack, I would do as rules apply and ban or kick. I think that the server could be helped in plugins
04/25/2016 9:26 pm
PrincipalDiazJr
1) What is your in game name: PrincipalDiazJr
2) What is your age? 14
3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today? I want to help this server and the community to come, and to have a good time on this server.
4) What makes you better than any other people applying. I have experience on other small servers, and I can spend some hours into this server. I have a good reputation and a good influence on others.
5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): I can potentially increase it by helping others get comfortable with this server, and share the server with others.
6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack): Well I would first alert other mods to help me out with the issue and if it is a plain as day hack, I would do as rules apply and ban or kick.
I think that the server could be helped in plugins and some building desiegns, both I am capable in helping in, mostly commands and technical things.
04/25/2016 9:16 pm
BrendoDog69
Ill talk to you in game.
04/25/2016 9:15 pm
InfiniLife
1) What is your in game name SomebodyInHere
2) What is your age? 15
3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today? Because this seems like a cool server and I would like to help it.
4) What makes you better than any other people applying. I have experience with moderation in other servers and I have a bit of experience in coding.
5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): I can advertise it and spread it around, and keep players under control.
6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack): I can handle the decently...
7) Any other information you would like to put in goes here: I am a relatively chill guy, I can get work done when it's needed but I can also be a lot of fun.
04/25/2016 8:58 pm
InfiniLife
I came from this server, it's great
04/25/2016 8:58 pm
xHyperMc
Hi , I just want donor xD
04/25/2016 9:00 pm
BrendoDog69
lol.
04/25/2016 8:51 pm
BrendoDog69
Contact me on skype: brendok99
04/25/2016 8:33 pm
Darknessfallz
1) What is your in game name? Zombkllr01

2) What is your age? 14

3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today? I am very experienced with staff. I actually am working/developing on a Hub server. If you dont know what that is its a bunch of servers combined into one. I know my way around installing plugins up to using the commands the proper way to these plugins. I have been staff on many other small servers but most of the shut down due to funding issues. I am willing to help out the staff the best way I can. I have gotten servers known very quickly and I could do the same with this one. I am very familiar with the basic essentials commands. I know a lot of other commands also, as I have owned many other servers but also get shutdown due to funding issues. I know my way around PMC and other server posting places. I have been staff on many big servers too. Such as AliaCraft but that was a LONG time ago. I resigned because there were to many bugs and staff was disrespectful. But it was a mistake and wont happen on this amazing server.

4) What makes you better than any other people applying. I can bring what most others cant. I put my time and dedication into servers and do my best to keep it a clean and friendly environment. I do this while having fun with the players so they think the server is not to strict and not fun.

5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): Stated above

6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack):
I can handle all that pretty well I have been staff on many other servers so I know the commands for everything.
04/25/2016 8:25 pm
BrendoDog69
Contact me on skype: brendok99
04/25/2016 8:23 pm
Dex210
1) What is your in game name: Dexstrate
2) What is your age: 17
3) Why have you chosen to apply for a staff position today: I am currently looking to help a nice community grow and have a good time
4) What makes you better than any other people applying: I am not better than anyone, but I do have experience ranging from all things from chat moderation to catching hackers and griefers.
5) What can you do to the community and playerbase (eg. Can you increase it?): I can help advertise on websites, as well as bring a few of my friends on board!
6) How well are you with handling threats (To you or the server, eg. a DDoS attack): I am usually calm and work hard to stop the threat. I have experience stopping DDoS attacks and ForceOp attacks
7) Any other information you would like to put in goes here: I'm just an average guy who likes minecraft. I have a good sense of humor, but don't let that fool you. I work really hard to make sure everyone gets along
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome