Needing Some server staff ASAP

xKnight_Gamingx's Avatar xKnight_Gamingx8/26/16 3:14 pm
1 emeralds 153 2
8/26/2016 9:53 pm
xKnight_Gamingx's Avatar xKnight_Gamingx
Hi i am looking for the following staff to help us move forward with our server and maybe also looking for someone who understands minecraft eula..

Dev: I need a dev that can help with fixing dupes and Creating custom plugins and mods. (Must post below some sort history of what you have done and or worked and also have to be 18+.)

Mods: I need 3 mods for the following servers:

1. FTB Infinity Evolved Normal mode and Expert (Must be 18+ with some sort of history telling us why we should pick you)

2. FTB SkyFactory 2.5 (Must be 18+ with some sort of history telling us why we should pick you)

Officers: For the same server listed above but can be any age aslong as they know the mods and are mature.

Please post your history below and why we should pick you and why but remember that this is a free postion you are applying for.
xKnight_Gamingx
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/26/2016 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
xKnight_Gamingx
BUMP!!!
08/26/2016 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
owenhanna345
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev on skyfactory 2.5
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome