<<NEEDS STAFF>> <<ROYALMC>> <<FACTIONS>>

RoyalMCServer's Avatar RoyalMCServer7/27/16 11:23 am
7/28/2016 10:40 pm
RoyalMCServer's Avatar RoyalMCServer
We need some more and active/experienced staff for the server! The rule that counts here: The more you help the faster you get a reward. We are looking for around 5-15 Staff Members for now to help us out on the server. If you want to help us out then Apply now!

Important Rules for applying:
Do not apply for a high rank because you want to be a big staff member!
Do not apply if you are 12 or under!
For builders: Make sure you have some proof, for what you can build!

Staff Ranks Available:
Moderator (3)
Helper (4-5)
Builder (as many as we can get)

We will be very strict about our rules and the way our staff treat the players.

Staff Application, fill this in:
Click to reveal
Name:
Previous Experience (Builds, or Servers):

What makes you different than other applicants:

Why should we accept you:

Have you ever been banned/temp-banned:

Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!):

How long do you think, that you can get on the server? (each day):

What for punishment would you give another staff if they abused their power:
RoyalMCServer
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2016 10:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TraumaPlays
Name: My name is Brandon, I go by several names though.
IGN: My In-Game name is TraumaPlays

Previous Experience (Builds, or Servers): I have been playing factions for about 3 1/2 years, I have been staff on servers almost since day one. I have a very extensive knowledge of almost all of the common factions plugins, and how to use them. I can code plugins, not the best but I can. I have been every rank from Helper, to Owner. This means, I have experience in all fields, I know what they all do, What their purpose is, and how to play the role very well.

What makes you different than other applicants: I have an extensive experience, As mentioned before. I know what I'm doing, and rarely make mistakes, I avoid all mistakes possible. I also, can give great advice about factions to the community. I can also play a lot, I am very active once I get accepted.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me for the facts I stated before, How experienced I am. and because, my number one goal is to make your server a success, I won't give up on it and I will always give my all to make your server as amazing as it can be, and give suggestions to help. I am also very calm and collected when something goes wrong, or when someone gets caught hacking for example, I will always question them, and hear their side first, and if we find out that they really are hacking, then the correct punishments will be applied, no less, no more. I believe in, "you do the crime, you do the time". In other words, People need to be held responsible for their actions

Have you ever been banned/temp-banned: Yes I have, I have been banned for raiding an owners base, And for flipping out on an admin when we found out he hacked.

Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!): I live in Maine, 5:00 est

How long do you think, that you can get on the server? (each day): I can play 5-10 hours a day, depending on the day of the week, and what I have going on that day. I will at least be on 3 hours a day though, probably during the week itll be 3, and 5-10 on weekends.

What for punishment would you give another staff if they abused their power: If I had the ability I would either tell the owner of the server about their abuse, or I would demote them myself, I believe that staff should not abuse.
07/28/2016 10:40 pm
RoyalMCServer
Accepted! I have contacted you on Skype. -Kovi
07/27/2016 6:57 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
Xerora
Name: Mike
IGN: LyinCakeGaming

Previous Experience (Builds, or Servers): Previously Administrated a server that was closed after a year of up time due to the owner not having enough money to pay for the server anymore. This was about 4 or 5 years ago.

What makes you different than other applicants: I'm mature, I have a long fuse, and I like to be a part of the community. I earn my keep, even if i have the tools to work around it. I'm also a pretty funny dude when I can be. And so far I'm the oldest one to apply, looks like.

Why should we accept you: Because it looks like you need some more team players. Preferably the non-abusive ones.

Have you ever been banned/temp-banned: Never, and I've owned Minecraft since Alpha 1.6

Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!): Pennsylvania, United States. -5:00 EST

How long do you think, that you can get on the server? (each day): I work during the week so 3+ Hours Monday through Thursday and all day into late evenings Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

What for punishment would you give another staff if they abused their power: 1 Violation is a verbal warning and a few days to a week of rank loss. 2nd violation is a Temp Ban, 2 week rank loss (once the ban is lifted) and a final warning. 3rd violation is a perm ban.
07/28/2016 10:25 am
RoyalMCServer
07/27/2016 6:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Mooselk
Administration Application.

Name: Kattie
IGN: Mooselk

Previous Experience (Builds, or Servers): I've had experience being an administrator on 2 different servers, VegasCraft and LockedCraft both servers have been retired, I was an admin since the beginning of LockedCraft (3 Years) and an Admin for a year on VegasCraft. I also have cross game experience, I am a Moderator on the Vatican City network for Team Fortress 2 and a Skail Server manager for Team Fortress 2 also.

What makes you different than other applicants: I'm sweet, Very like-able when you get to know me :3 I also have 6+ years of experience with moderation, administration and network management!

Why should we accept you: Well I could help in many ways.. I'm great with editing configs, Permissions (Most Essentials perms), Groups, BungeeCord, Building (Doesn't really matter since I'm applying for staff) and Creating groups/ranks. On top of that I'd keep this community going, And hopefully help it grow.

Have you ever been banned/temp-banned: Never.

Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!): California

How long do you think, that you can get on the server? (each day): At least 2 - 3 hours

What for punishment would you give another staff if they abused their power: I'd either screenshot or record there abuse and create a report which will be sent to the owner from which they can be delt with.
07/27/2016 8:04 pm
RoyalMCServer
07/27/2016 3:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Redawesome111
Name: Jacob

IGN: Redawesome11

Previous Experience (Builds, or Servers): When it comes to experience, I feel that I have had many opportunities as a staff member. My first time was on a small factions server with 10-40 players online at a time. I was a Helper for about 9 months, until the owner closed the server. Next, I joined a semi-major factions server (300-400 players online at a time) still around today and became fairly successful on it. I ranked up to mod, but then had to resign due to IRL stuff that happened. I rejoined the staff team on that server last summer, and ranked all the way to Admin in three months. I was very successful as a staff member and caught many hackers. Then I had an argument with the head developer, as I mentioned above, and he banned me unfairly. The Head Admin did not protect me, and I could not do anything about it. Eventually the administration was replaced, and I was unbanned. The owner offered to promote me to Helper, but I was content with playing as a normal player and did not want to re-climb that staff ladder. Through this experience, I have learned how to detect hacks, moderate chat properly, and set an example for other players. I know how to use all the basic essential commands and know how to use almost all plugins... I might need to refresh my memory on some.

What makes you different than other applicants: Explains in the paragraph below

Why should we accept you: I think I should be accepted as a staff member because I purely enjoy helping people. It gives me a sense of gratitude when I show someone how to do things the right way or help someone with their issues. I am a good problem solver and I have an analytical brain. These traits make my job easy and fun. I know that staff isn’t meant to be a fun job, but keeping a cheerful attitude on job and being friendly to players makes more people want to come back to the server. I have two modes when being staff; one cheery light mood when I joke around and talk with players and a serious mood when dealing with issues. I NEVER allow these two to mix together because that could jeopardize my position and probably annoy some players. Lastly, I know that certain people apply for the rank because they think it will bring them respect and make them cool. I have never considered this as a reason to apply and I frankly hate these types of people. They often end up abusing their power and getting banned. I have never abused and will never abuse. I am applying because I believe that I am mature enough and have what it takes to help the server and make it a better community.

Have you ever been banned/temp-banned: Yes I have been banned/temp banned before because I was advertising my own server when I had one.

Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!): California/PST

How long do you think, that you can get on the server? (each day): 4-5 hours each day

What for punishment would you give another staff if they abused their power: I would record them abusing their power and send the proof to a higher staff member. If I was admin and I saw a lower staff member abusing their power I would record it and give them a warning and tell them to not do it again and let the owner know that they were abusing their power. Then if they continue to do it then I will demote them.

RoyalMC StaffApply
07/27/2016 5:47 pm
RoyalMCServer
Accepted! I added you on Skype. -Kovi
07/27/2016 1:08 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Ganzalo
Name: Airidas
IGN: Vaflioras

Previous Experience (Builds, or Servers): I've been building in much servers, this is my current building that I'm still building http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... t-3751659/

What makes you different than other applicants: I am very experienced guy in building + mature.

Why should we accept you: I am experienced player in building.

Have you ever been banned/temp-banned: as much as I remember - no

Where do you live? (Please tell the timezone with it please!): Lithuania, Siauliai, UTC +2

How long do you think, that you can get on the server? (each day): As much as I have free time

What for punishment would you give another staff if they abused their power: would remove their rank.
07/27/2016 3:31 pm
RoyalMCServer
Denied because of lack of effort, in your answers, and the fact that you didn't read the whole thread.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome