Network Staff Recruitment CEO AND ADMINS NEEDED

uiu65's Avatar uiu653/23/15 9:47 pm
4/2/2015 7:32 pm
DuskRaine's Avatar DuskRaine
This is the start of a new Modded Network and WE NEED YOU! To help us !

Staff List:

Main Staff:

Owner: Oliy1492
Co-Owner: MatthewCamil
CEO: Open Position

Global Staff:

Head Builder: Open Position
Builder 1: Open Position
Builder 2: Open Position
Builder 3: Open Position

Global Admin: Open Postion

Staff Manager: Mythical_

Graphic Designer: Open Position

Head Developer (Good at creating websites, and maybe coding custom plugins): Open Position

Developer: Open Position

Developer: Open Position

####################################################
# On this modded network we are having 3 servers to start off. #
# PixelSpark, Realm of Mianite & Hexxit #
####################################################

PixelSpark Staff List:

Manager: Bumper

Admin: Open Position

Moderator: Open Position

-------------------------------------------------

Hexxit Staff List:

Manager: Open Position

-------------------------------------------------

Realm of Mianite Staff List:

Manager: Open Position

--------------------------------------------------

Key:
= Very Important (Needs to be mature and focused and very active in development stages, needs to keep track on all servers, general knowledge of modpacks and at least 2 of the modpacks you need to know well. )

= Important (Needs to be very active keep track of everything going on and mature and experienced in the modpack)

= Less Important (We still need mods, we just need you to get on, you need to know the modpack etc)

= Only needed some times not all of the time.

Application Format :
(PM me this or post it in a reply down below)

Name:*

IGN:*

Skype name:*

Staff Role you want to choose:*

Modpack (Leave blank if you are applying for main staff or global staff):

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:*

Why we should choose you:*

Extra Notes:

*= A field you have to fill for your application to be valid.

Good Look ! Thanks for dropping by and looking as well !
uiu65
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/02/2015 7:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Artist
DuskRaine
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx

IGN:*VirtualRiots

I love your IGN
04/02/2015 6:13 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
Tdonny
IGN: Tdonnydoesit77

Role applying for: Admin! For PixelSpark

Skype: I am very well aware of the horrible things people can do with your Skype, so I simply will not post it publicly. If you want it, you can PM me. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

AGE: I am about to be 15. But Im mature enough to do this.. My parents held me back in 3rd grade and now I am doing a lot better because of that! I have my PERMIT!!!

Why you would like to join the team? I have seen many spammings and homophobic slurs being used in public chat, which could cause some potential players (And potential donators) to quit. I hope to help you guys with this issue as much as allowed.

What makes you different from others? Experience. I simply have more experience with staffing servers than most other people. I have owned countless servers, all of which have seen their good days and bad days. Due to various reasons, the said servers have shut down.

What experience do you have with servers? I've been every position you could think of - Helper, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner. I learned the hard way how hard servers are, dealing with configurations and permissions all by myself. Ive owned a server once, but that did not turn out well… I home hosted it and got ddossed!!!

Anything else you want to add? Yeah, I will add more stuff :p

I'm very experienced. That's honestly my flagship detail here. I know what is okay and what shouldn't be done. I know what will drive people away and what will lore them in. No matter what rank I am positioned in, I will strive to show excellence while hoping for a promotion, but not badgering for said promotion.
I'm Tdonny. I want you to know what I'm capable of for your server, I hope you give me a chance. I promise you won't regret it.

~ Tdonny
04/02/2015 6:04 pm
uiu65
Bumped
04/02/2015 1:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
jacobm1122
You accepted me (from PM) but I have not been contacted on Skype.
04/01/2015 7:03 pm
picasso80
Name: James Singewald

IGN: AmazingMrPotato

Skype name: amazingmrpotato

Staff Role you want to choose: Head-Web-Developer

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for: I have 2 years + I am very experienced I have worked on many successful servers!
Why we should choose you: Why not XD! Well lets see I'm a young developer with lots of exp! I can dedicate hours daily and will love to help. My family has helped me reach my skill level in online and in-game developing. I'm highly proficient in programming HTML java etc. I would love to help give me a msg on skype!
04/01/2015 6:35 pm
uiu65
Bump still looking guys!!!
04/01/2015 6:35 pm
uiu65
Bump still looking guys!!!
03/26/2015 12:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
Name:* Emil Falk

IGN:* FaalkHD

Age:* I Am 14 and not one of those 11 years old who fakes to be 12/13

Skype name:* emil.falk03

Staff Role you want to choose:* As always i can be any rank you think suits me, what i want is moderator or Global Admin

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:* Recently i was mod on a very famous server called menoxia (150 players) i got a lot of ecperience like a good banning method, i decided to quit since i did play for 2 and a half years on the server, now i am looking for a good server to be staff on, i have also owned myself a server which got 25 players evryday, i did put up plugins and fix a website... badly i couldent afford it so it was shut down, i have also been Admin on many server that took the time to look at my job and like it.

Why we should choose you:* Becouse i am a hard working guy and a funny, nice guy, i am interested in these servers and i hope to be a part and help the server grow into a really big community, i can play 2-6 hours daily, (depends on my day/week) and i can skype, i got some building skills and, coding skills and fixing skills xD, Ye ive got evrything. 6/10 on evrything. thats why i think i suits perfect for global admin, i can work undercover as i did on menoxia and banned over 100 players and warned 140 players.

Extra Notes: I Am a funny guy xD I Like cakes.. I Like minecraft, i have played for over 3/4 years..

Hope you did like my app.. -FaalkHD
04/01/2015 1:11 pm
uiu65
-I Will contact you on skype
03/26/2015 11:48 am
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Are staff manager will look at applications when ever he gets the chance
03/26/2015 10:29 am
lockon7500_cool
Name:* Jeremiah Stemm

IGN:* lockon7500

Skype name:* jeremiah27810

Staff Role you want to choose:* Manager

Modpack (Leave blank if you are applying for main staff or global staff): Hexxit

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:* I have been admin before, and also a moderator. I think its time to rank up. So I wanna apply for Manager.

Why we should choose you:* I am a great staff Manager. I think I could make the server really fun for other players. They would like to play on a server with a awesome experience. I know a certain Build Team that will make this server awesome. We will make ranks to make money, and, have a overall good time!

Extra Notes: I am only 15, you know. But, don't let that make me your next decline, I know how to code, I will make this an awesome server. I am an awesome person you would like to work with. I hope I get accepted!
04/01/2015 1:12 pm
uiu65
I Will contact you on skype
03/25/2015 11:05 am
ThePvPMiner
Name:* Michael

IGN:* ThePvPMiner

Skype name:* My Skype name is: michimario02

Staff Role you want to choose:* I Want To Apply for Moderator.

Modpack (Leave blank if you are applying for main staff or global staff): I leave blank

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:* I have been Mod 1 time in my life. I Am someone new in moderation. Its Why I Am applying only for Mod and not higher rank. I Need to begin one day to become a very good Staff Member!

Why we should choose you:* I am someone very mature compared the Other peoples of my Age and i am someone very respectful. I Won't Abuse My Rank to do something wrong on the server. I am someone nice and i will help you as much possible! I Will be a lot active (more than 3 hours per day) to help you moderate the server and i promise you that i can do a good job! I Have NEVER hacked in my Life and i'm playing minecraft for more than 1 Year Ago so i know a stuff by heart! I Am Talking 3 languages and i hope it could help you! I Hope i will get accepted and good luck for your server!!
04/01/2015 1:11 pm
uiu65
I Will contact you on skype
03/25/2015 9:45 am
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Bump
03/24/2015 6:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
Name:* Bryson Myers

IGN:*Trollz4Lolz

Skype name:*silentambush2

Staff Role you want to choose:*GlobalAdmin

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:* I have been co-owner on a couple of servers and love helping others play and have fun... I also love building... i give myself a 5.5/10

Why we should choose you:* I love helping others and enjoy playing minecraft.. I am dedicated and also funny

Extra Notes: If i am not chosen then good luck with the server

uiu65
Level 2
Apprentice Miner
03/24/2015 6:21 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Quiddyman23
Name: Matthew Wyble

IGN: quiddyman23

Skype name: quiddyman23

Staff Role you want to choose: CEO

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:

Why we should choose you: Here comes the big question of, "Why we should choose you." Well, to start off, I have been a player on Minecraft for years (5 years to be specific) and I have really grown to love working on Minecraft servers. I have owned a server named Buffalo Servers which got plenty of people on at once. The reason i'm telling you this is because that shows that I have had past experience. That doesn't mean everything though. What really matters is I am a person who is determened. When I hear something is only, "Ok", or, "Not proffesional", I can't stand but to prefect it. So that is one virtue I have. Another virtue is leadership. I got most of my leadership skills by working on so much Minecraft servers as well as in real life. I take leadership training programs all the time (LTP) which helps me a lot. Another virtue I have and I can bring to this server is happiness. I grew up very sad and having little but no friends, but now, I am as happy as a person can get. The reasoning behind that is probably because of all those nice people out there lifting me up, and one day I just decided that I didn't want to be sad anymore, so I changed. So that was pretty much all the virtues I can give to this server.
If you've gotten this far, then I want to say thank you. Thank you for reading this, and even if I don't get any staff, thank you. I hope to work with you guys in the soon future, but if not, I wish the best to you guys and all the rest of your staff.

Cheers,

Matthew.

Extra Notes: I thank you for the second chance. God bless!
03/24/2015 11:59 am
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Bump
03/24/2015 11:32 am
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Bump
03/24/2015 10:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TooGood4_Nae
Name:* Brandon

IGN:* Netraxle

Skype name:* sirmaxplays1

Staff Role you want to choose:* Admin or CEO whichever.

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:* I have owned a server before and i know the responsibilitys of runnning a server and know the rules and procedures of managing one. I just retired of provimgaming.com because most of the staff members were kind of abusive and really disrespectful to me so i retired i do make plugins i can develop anything you want me to do but im not applying for developer i want to be a hard working staff who helps out new clients on our server and make it a huge network as possible.

Why we should choose you:* You should choose me because im a hardworking staff member that never gives up im mature and not like some other staff member who says 'faggot' and 'ez skid' but i do tend to joke with players but in a nice way where everyone can enjoy the fun. I heard you guys needed help so here i am applying right now i want to thank you for reading this application.
03/24/2015 10:20 am
xXxBumperBoyXxXx
Bump
03/24/2015 12:42 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
I won't be making my Skype for a while though so if I am accepted or denied please PM me rather than most of the jerks who don't respond at all
03/23/2015 10:28 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Eo2day
Name: Ethan Rapp

IGN: Eo2day

Skype name: eo2day

Staff Role you want to choose: CEO/Global Admin

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for: I have been an owner for 4 years, and the time has come for that to end. However, I would love to help build a great community!
Why we should choose you: I'm very experienced in all of the going-ons of a server, from plugins, to websites, I think I could be a great asset to your team.
03/23/2015 10:05 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Name:*Jeremiah

IGN:*VirtualRiots

Skype name:*Gonna get Skype again soon, so it'll be VirtualRiots

Staff Role you want to choose:*Global Admin or CEO

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:*Heres a full list:
Head Admin x4
Special Admin x2
Senior Admin x2(Kinda like Head Admin but on the server I was on there was this and Head Admin)
Admin2 x3 (Also on the server as Senior Admin, there was like Trial, Admin, Admin2 Senior Admin, and Head Admin)
Admin x 10
Trial Admin x3
(Theres more, this is just for Global Admin)

Why we should choose you:* Because I have a lot of experience and I can be on a lot cause I am homeschooled I understand the basic's on how to be a good admin and I am very mature, ask Mythical_ (Developer on my server) I am respectful and helpful I know lots of commands because I have been playing MC For around 3-4 years,

Skills: World Edit, World Guard, Some Plugins, Building, Managing, Moderating Players and Staff,

Extra Notes: I'm 14, Homeschooled, I have good grammar(I hope anyways....) and I can be on around 2-3 hours on your server and 1-2 on mine(Depending if players are on, we just opened)
Well thank you for reading my application! Hopefully I am chosen for this server!
Btw, I remember you uiu you helped me with my permission problem xD
03/23/2015 9:53 pm
Killer_079
Name:*Malhar Patel

IGN:*Killer_079

Skype name:*malhar18

Staff Role you want to choose:* CEO

Previous experience in the staff role you are choosing to apply for:* I have been staff on 6 servers, 3 of the servers got sold for money because they were really popular.

Why we should choose you:* You should pick me because I am nice, responsible, can really dedicate to a server, and am very helpful.

Extra Notes: I go to an IB high school , so I don't have an exact time I can play because of all the homework I get. I like to build, but I ain't that good.

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome