Neubrite Kingdom {Whitelisted} {Vanilla} {1.9} {Friendly}

17th's Avatar 17th5/29/16 11:49 pm
1 emeralds 33
Neubrite Kingdom

A Hermitcraft/Mindcrack Inspired Server

About:

The Neubrite Kingdom server is a new whitlisted server. I personally have always admired the amount of fun on the hermitcraft server so I set out to create my own server with that same type of feel. On my server I will make sure that everyone is always enjoying themselves and having a good time with the other members. The server rules are on our site and listed below the spoiler button on this post. Also on the website is more detailed information regarding the server. I hope that you are interested in joining the server, I will do my best to run it very professionally and keep the environment happy and fun. In the future I see the server partaking in events like UHC's.

Requirements:

> Must be mature
> Age 15+ (maturity is more important than age though)
> Friendly
> Works well with others
> Loyal to the server
> Fun

Rules: (Also listed on our Website)

Click to reveal
1.No stealing!

2. Pranking is allowed. No TNT or fire is allowed, if seen there will be consequences.

3. Be mature and friendly.

4. No Racism Towards Other Players (immediate Ban)

5.No Duplication Glitches

6. No Cheating

7.No arguing with staff!

8. If you kill someone return their items back to them. Do not kill without permission!

9. No advertising other servers!

10.If inactive for more than 2 weeks, you will be unwhitelisted.

(If rules are seen being broken or ignored, there will be consequences.)

(By breaking these rules you may get a couple days ban or a permanent ban, you can also get banned if the staff does not agree with your choices/behavior.)

Important Links:

Click Here To Apply: http://goo.gl/forms/EO8tD8IhAJ

Thank you for taking time to read the post. I hope to see you on the server soon!
Sincerely,

The Neubrite Kingdom Staff
17th
Level 1 : New Network