<-_New Build Team_-> _=-Apply Now-=_

Donii's Avatar Donii8/4/15 11:44 am
8/4/2015 12:11 pm
Donii's Avatar Donii
Apex Build Team

Hello, I'm WinterCoww the Owner of Apex Build Team. I've decided to start this Build Team because a lot of servers are in need of Builders and I would like to Help them. This Build Team will need:

Medieval Builders
Modern Builders
6-7 Builders/Members

Apex Build Team will be Free you will not have to pay us for any Build. Anyone who want's to be apart of the Build Team then you will not be paid so don't ask for any Money.

If you would Like to Apply for the Build Team then you should just follow the Application Format below. I will read all Applications as soon as I get chance.

If you're looking at this Post and would like to Hire Apex Build Team then Comment Below and once the Build Team has all of it's requirements I will contact you.

Application Format
Name:
Pictures Of Builds:
Have You Ever Built Anything For A Server?:
Have You Ever Been Apart Of A Build Team?:
Donii
Level 21 : Expert Dolphin