New Build team.

DarthNexxus's Avatar DarthNexxus9/15/14 9:59 pm
1 emeralds 220 4
9/17/2014 7:31 pm
xxtreepuncherxx's Avatar xxtreepuncherxx
Hello there. If you wish to join the Dark Lord's,Build team please fill out this form.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 AGE you must be 13 years or older to join:----Enter age here----
#2 what your good at building:----Enter skill's here----
#3 IGN:----Enter IGN here----
#4 Mature level 1-10:----Enter Level here----
#5 You don't need skype we will talk on pmc and on server's
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also! just so no one gets made, I ask for your age so i know how to talk. And what not to say wen young players or on. And i only what teens or older no kids, sorry if that
sounds mean.
Note.if you would like to add some pics of your builds. that would be nice.
Thanks
DarthNexxus
Level 35 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 7:31 pm
Level 44 : Master Pixel Puncher
xxtreepuncherxx
I'm always looking for builders. If you get your build team off the ground, hit me up.. I have a few projects.
09/17/2014 7:26 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight
Team Talonzire
Personally, I think you should add previous pictures of builds because many could be saying they are good at it but end up making this:
http://imgur.com/MlzAJC2,WoXaZld#1
When they could actually be making something like this (If you ask for evidence):
http://imgur.com/MlzAJC2,WoXaZld
Hope this helps the recruiting process.
09/17/2014 7:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Avet
#1 AGE you must be 13 years or older to join:----17----
#2 what your good at building:---- Castles, homes (medieval, rustic) natural decoration, indoor decoration,----
#3 IGN:----chafa42----
#4 Mature level 1-10:----10----
09/17/2014 6:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DJDelt4
1. 19
2. so far only castles and fountains(maybe secret tunnels. they have not been found out yet so no one informed me that they are bad.) have not really try anything yet but going to try some other stuff after my current build.on a public creative server. (will post link to server and plot cords when done building it not before.
3. DJDelt4
4. depends on what side is what
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome