NEW 24/7 BuKKit Survival Server Searching For STAFF!!

nasijra's Avatar nasijra8/22/14 3:30 pm
8/29/2014 11:11 pm
DaMCMasta's Avatar DaMCMasta
Merry hellos to everyone, we are a new server that needs staff!! We currently have ZERO (0) staff because the server just opened last night.

We already have some pretty active players but the server is still getting organized and everything. 209.188.12.114:25943 is the server's IP, feel free to apply in-game if you want if the owner (me/nasijra) is online at that time..but, we would prefer if you applied on this thread!!

We are looking for chat mods', admins, builders, community leaders, and also server watchers that could help just keep track of the server.

If you are interested in joining the server's staff, please apply on this thread/in-game using this format:

"Name:
Skype username:
Do you have a microphone?:
Position:
IGN(S):
How active can you be a day?:
What hours of the day are you available:
What is your timezone?:
Proof of ability to perform said position:
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy:
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: "
nasijra
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/25/2014 12:37 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Literal Trash
"Name:Kori
Skype username:I don't skype, but i'll Kik: DinoWasHere
Do you have a microphone?: Yep
Position: Moderator
IGN(S): purpledinosaur8
How active can you be a day?: 1.5 hours+
What hours of the day are you available: 8-10 AM, and then for another half hour some random time.
What is your timezone?: Washington State
Proof of ability to perform said position: I have owned 3 servers and am currently staff on four.
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy: Because of my experience with hosting servers, I know Pex and EasyPex. I have some experience with GroupManager, although I am not expecting to get access to your control panel. I am very mature for a 14 year old, and promise to get proof before any Kiks/Bans. I will also help to promote the server using my PMC account. I am great at HTML, and can help with a server website.
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: I swear to always handle every situation in a professional manner. I will never send a message like this, "ur banedd cuz u wear meene". I have received too many messages like this in the past. Instead, one of my ban messages would be like this, "Unfortunately, you are now banned from the server for 2 hours. This is becuase you violated -blank- rule, by doing -blank-." I hope you consider giving me a staff position.
08/25/2014 11:54 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
BumpyMacaroon82
Name: Connor Frolick
Skype username: Connor Frolick
Do you have a microphone?: Yes and a video camera
Position: Administrator
IGN(S): BumpyMacaroon82, Frolzy
How active can you be a day?: 4-5 hours
What hours of the day are you available: From 10 am to 8 pm ( I like to sleep in xD )
What is your timezone?: EST
Proof of ability to perform said position: I have much experience in owning 2 other servers ( 1 shut down, 1 is still up! ). I enjoy applying for new servers because I like helping people and introducing them into the server world. I also have had 4 years in server experience and have been playing minecraft for 5 years now. I have been mod on 2 other servers, and have been promoted on both to administrator. (ChesseCraft, and ActicalCraft both shut down due to funds)
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy: I have LOTS of experience and I feel that i can help this server a lot!
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: I have experience in many plugins, permissions, and other configuration stuff. I have started learning code and how to make gif's and animations! So i could make some for you! Thanks a lot!

~ BumpyMacaroon82
08/25/2014 11:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
BumpyMacaroon82
Hey I'm online!
08/25/2014 7:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc169764
[deleted]
08/25/2014 4:46 am
nasijra
STILL LOOKING FOR GOOD STAFF
08/24/2014 4:10 am
SpeedyNZLL
Name: Jordan.
Skype username: What are Skype?
Do you have a microphone?: The things teachers scream into my ear with?
Position: Doggy Style.
IGN(S): SpeedyNZL
How active can you be a day?: 25 Hours
What hours of the day are you available: 25 Hours
What is your timezone?: GST + 15
Proof of ability to perform said position: Doggy style? I think proof would be a little inappropriate for here.
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy: I have a bigger.... Nevermind.
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: I'm hot, Ladies dig me.
08/25/2014 4:44 am
nasijra
WHAT......
08/24/2014 3:56 am
TheRacerboy
"Name: Shane
Skype username: TheRacerboy5
Do you have a microphone?: I do.
Position: Admin / Moderater
IGN(S): TheRacerboy5
How active can you be a day?: about 4 hours in the evening due to school taking up most of the day. But on holidays and weekends about 12 hours could be given.
What hours of the day are you available: Monday-Friday 7-11
What is your timezone?: GMT
Proof of ability to perform said position: I havent been a mod or admin in about a year because i have been wanting to play on servers alot more than control over the server.
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy: I know nearly all the commands i don't loose my temper i can control almost all situations. Loves helping others and giving them advice.
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: I was a mod on 4 servers thats and they never had any issues with me "
08/25/2014 4:45 am
nasijra
You got the job but your on trial, just pop into the server as soon as you can to meet the staff and stuff
08/24/2014 1:27 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
DaMCMasta
I'm willing to get paid for my work.. I have 2 years experience of servers and some experience with CS6 PhotoShop.

"Name: Elijah
Skype username: UnityTechnologies
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Position: Plugin manager, building, banner making
IGN(S): DaMCMasta
How active can you be a day?: I have a server of my own, I will be active when you need me.
What hours of the day are you available: 12 PM - 9 PM
What is your timezone?: Central time
Proof of ability to perform said position: Ask my anything server wise and I will answer.
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy: I have a lot of experience as a server owner and managing plugins. I will make your server awesome!
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: High experience with anything server wise. I am 6.8 out of 10 at building.
08/25/2014 4:44 am
nasijra
Well, we are NOT willing to pay you!! Your NOT hired, goodbye
08/29/2014 11:11 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage
DaMCMasta
Well your hiring right? That kinda means your gonna pay me. Well forget you!! :/
08/23/2014 8:24 pm
nasijra
EnManName: Ethan
Skype username: en1092
Do you have a microphone?: Yes - I use my phone's mic normally.
Position: Admin
IGN(S): EnMan
How active can you be a day?: 5-7 hours
What hours of the day are you available: Depending on availability due to organizational activities, my normal times are from 3:30pm-10pm.
What is your timezone?: CST - Central Standard Timezone
Proof of ability to perform said position: I've owned my own server as well as co-owned a friends server in which both were very successful. I've had the experience of Head Administrator on two servers that were very successful. I've been administrator on three other servers, and I've been moderator on two other servers. I have had a lot of experience, and I hope that is enough to prove my ability to perform the position.
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy: Being an Admin takes leadership, responsibility, trust, as well as a sense of humor. When you play on a server, you want it to be enjoyable. Having an enjoyable server requires experienced and professional people making it happen. I want to help the community to give them the most enjoyable experience on the server. I aim to bring creativity and originality to the server as Administrator. Creativity and originality is what sets servers apart from other servers, and it's what makes servers stand out! I love playing this game, and I want others to enjoy it, too. Helping others is rewarding in the long run knowing that you made a difference in someone's day!
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: Throughout my 3 years playing Minecraft, I've seen the entire spectrum of servers. I've been on servers that are well fortified with many plugins that provide the players with a great time. I've seen servers that are all about pvp, fun, and games. I've also seen the other side of the spectrum with servers that misuse powers and abuse players. That is an example of what a very bad server is. I've had many fun experiences with different servers where I've had a blast, and now I hope to provide it to the members of this server.

Can we talk IG on the server??
08/23/2014 8:22 pm
nasijra
STILL HIRING
08/23/2014 2:00 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dolphin
EnMan
08/23/2014 1:39 pm
nasijra
STILL HIRING STAFF, we still have zero..WE WANT MATURE TRUSTWORTHY AWESOMELY AWESOME staff, we are picky
08/22/2014 5:04 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
Alright.
08/23/2014 1:39 pm
nasijra
Sorry but you did not get hired
08/22/2014 4:54 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
"Name:Austin
Skype username:killerkraft29
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Position:Admin
IGN(S):killerkraft28
How active can you be a day?:2-3 hours a day
What hours of the day are you available:6:00-9:00
What is your timezone?: Central time zone
Proof of ability to perform said position:I used to be a admin on a server called Prestige Craft.
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy:
Any other information you feel would help you get the position: " I'm Really Good with plugins.I can stop hackers pretty easily.When ever some one is cussing or gets in stupid arguements with people i would give them a warning to stop then i would mute them for a while.im also a pretty good builder and i can get some people on the server.i can also do server reviews.
08/22/2014 5:02 pm
nasijra
Thanks, we will think about it
08/22/2014 4:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Name:Emma
Skype username:xxnightcorexx1
Do you have a microphone?:no
Position:Admin/Server Watcher
IGN(S):felixman38/polarluke2
How active can you be a day?:1-6 Hours
What hours of the day are you available:5-10
What is your timezone?: EST
Proof of ability to perform said position:play.therealms.nl (Just msg me when you want to get on via skype )
Paragraph Explaining why you should be hired compared to the next guy:I have owned a server and setted up 2(Down) Im also Admin on one.I can set up gruops and permissions.Im a reasonable good builder also
Any other information you feel would help you get the position
08/22/2014 5:00 pm
nasijra
Thanks for applying, we will get back with you on rather your hired or not..
08/22/2014 4:47 pm
MysticJelly
Not really...... you didn't build much, just did some plugins
08/22/2014 5:01 pm
nasijra
Who are you..?
08/22/2014 4:51 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
You are?