NEW >> CITRUSMC >> NEED STAFF, YOUTUBERS, CM'S, BUILDERS

uSneakyyMurican's Avatar uSneakyyMurican5/8/17 6:13 pm
1 emeralds 347 5
6/27/2017 4:15 pm
uSneakyyMurican's Avatar uSneakyyMurican
Hey our server released a week ago and we're running a little short on staff. I'm going to jump right to it:

STAFF:
- You need to fill out the application: http://citrusmc.net/recruitment.php <-- In order to apply, you have to register for the website which requires typing a command in-game.
- You should add me on Skype @ Unrealistic.Being if you'd like to be responded to sooner.

YOUTUBERS:
If you want to be a YouTuber, our requirements go as is:
- You should be mostly active on YouTube, at least a bi weekly upload that shows our server and advertises it (includes IP)
- There are currently no perks for being YouTuber other than the promotion you will receive in-game. If you bring in players, those players will bring in people who will see that you're a youtuber and will check out your channel. It's a mutual relationship.

COMMUNITY/EVENT MANAGERS:
If you want to be a Community Mana-what? What's a community manager?
Our duties for a community manager is someone who organizes events to host every week and keep things interesting. If you have social media that's even better. Your job is mainly just to continuously produce events. (Yes, you can reuse some events occasionally) If you want to be this, add me on Skype @ Unrealistic.Being and I'd appreciate it if you applied at http://citrusmc.net/recruitment.php

BUILDERS:
If you want to be a builder, apply here https://citrusmc.net/recruitment-builder.php Due to weekly events, and it being a new server, I have a lot of builds planned out and I need builders to execute these ideas. I can promise to keep builders busy for a while if they're up for it. If you're a builder, you will receive access to a build world specifically for you to build on. You get worldedit, and other permissions to make building as easy as possible.

If you want to be anything else, just message me on Skype @ Unrealistic.Being
We need you.

IP: play.CitrusMC.net
uSneakyyMurican
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect