New events and minigames! & how to join

craftergurl's Avatar craftergurl10/9/15 4:29 pm
1 emeralds 100 1
10/10/2015 2:13 pm
craftergurl's Avatar craftergurl
To join the minigames log onto catscraft.net then To join agario do /server agario to join hide and seek do /server HAS to join skywars do /server skywars and for Draw it do /server DI to join Kit pvp do /KB join arena2 and for survival games /SG Lobby the lazertag is /LT join Hills and lastly to join OP Prison do /server OPPrison Now we prefer staff to be 14+ but will decide on a case by case basis.All ranks will be given by merrit and are not for sale. If you want to have a good chance to be staff then first attempt to play 15 hours within one week than help other players by telling them about and joining the minigames with them. If I ask staff to help a new player and they reply "Sorry I am too busy" that is the wrong answer and may result in a demotion. Prospective and current Staff should be familiar with all of the minigames.ask for your rank. See you on Catscraft.net my friends
craftergurl
Level 33 : Artisan Princess