New Faction server needs Staff

istack0409's Avatar istack04098/22/14 2:38 am
1 emeralds 268 7
8/22/2014 9:56 am
KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming
Hi my name is istack0409.

This is a brand new server called BrawlMC, This server is based on faction.Also this server is made in Australia

We Also need tons of new staff and skilled builders

Template:
Ign:
timezone/Country
What rank you want
Skype(Need to have):
Knowledge of plugins:
How you can improve this server:
How long you can be on each day:
Can u Donate

when you have applied i will respond on this forum OR Skype

-Istack0409 Out-

Thanks for your time
istack0409
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/22/2014 9:56 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
Ign:killerkraft28
timezone/Country:Central / USA
Experience:i have been admin on a server called prestige craft
What rank you want:Admin
Skype(Need to have):killerkraft29
Knowledge of plugins:I'm Good with every plugin except for the permission
How you can improve this server:Yes Alot.
How long you can be on each day:3-5 hours
Can u Donate:Maybe?
08/22/2014 9:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MineSkate1
Ign:MineSkate1
timezone/Country Sweden Opposite of Australia. (Good for nightshifts in AUS)
Experience:Started playing in 2010 and was recently staff for a server with almost 150 players online all the time. (It was shutdown)
What rank you want: I was thinking Builder or Moderator, or Moderator with Builder and Moderator permissions.
Skype(Need to have):mineskate1 (TheLittleKitten)
Knowledge of plugins:I'm used to WorldEdit plugins and some other anti grief and stuff.
How you can improve this server: I can improve the server by checking over the server when you probably are sleeping. I can also help with building and setting up the server with all the plugins.
How long you can be on each day: Becuase I'm in school I will be on for maximum 8 hours a day.
Can u Donate: Probably?
08/22/2014 8:32 am
Lady_Awesome
Ign:squampy10
timezone/Countryaustraila
Experienceworked on 2 servers
What rank you wantadmin
Skype(Need to have):sqampy10
Knowledge of plugins:none
How you can improve this server:a block can do so much differents
How long you can be on each day:2 hours
Can u Donateno sory i would love to tho
08/22/2014 3:17 am
footballstar01
Ign: footballstar01
timezone/Country: Australian Eastern standard time (sydney)
Experience: I have been head admin on two different servers and head mod!! I have almost been every single rank ! Hope i can help
What rank you want: Admin
Skype(Need to have): tate_smith03 its my fake 1 so no weirdos add me

Knowledge of plugins: i am great with plugins and can do any plugin
How you can improve this server: I want to help support the community. I am a trustworthy and responsible person who loves taking on a responsibility. I can work for as much as you need me too I am willing to do virtually anything you need from, moderating in general or just helping out the server. Being a Admin to me means watching out for others and them safe and secure. I am great with configs and commands in game having had two servers I have learned to work with them. I am applying for Admin because I know, that I am very responsible and I can handle many different situations, such as stress, drama, arguments, and more. I know most commands/people and can help your server/site very greatly with moderation as an Admin. I will always help the server out in any way I can, and I am very trusted by many different people in various and special different ways. Being capable of knowing what to do next is one great thing I have learnt over time in being an Admin across different servers, and websites, this has proven to help me out so I can be 100% sure of what to do next, so no one gets confused or lost during my way, I know the commands/rules and I know how to represent myself in front of staff members and normal Minecraft players. As I have been staff from previous employments/Agreements. I can also relate to mostly anyone’s characteristics because from all I have done in real life has helped me dramatically in Minecraft and in my past too. Being an admin would result in a cleaner and safer community for everyone without insults to people so everyone can enjoy playing on the server. I’m a type of person who always thinks before they do, and I can understand and perceive information so I can process it and see what the best outcome is for everyone in the community. Never shall I act immaturely and show disrespect to others, in the community e.g. friends, co-workers/Moderators, or players, doing that would ruin my reputation and I would never want to do that, because it would affect everyone I know and also the whole community as a whole. I also know and see what is required to be a prestigious and privileged person to get the Admin rank/Job. You must have to present yourself professionally with always a backup or intention to know what to do next in case of an emergency, so there is never a problem or flaw in any of my acts, and thats one of my best qualities, that co-include with leadership, maturity, and assertiveness. Thanks
How long you can be on each day: 5-6 hours during week and all day during weekends!!!
Can u Donate: I probably can footballstar01
Level 3
New Miner
08/22/2014 2:57 am
santa_boy_123
Ign: santa_boy_123
timezone/Country: Australian Eastern standard time (sydney)
Experience: I have been head admin on two different servers and head mod!! I have almost been every single rank ! Hope i can help
What rank you want: Admin
Skype(Need to have): jordanrulz99 (made it when i was 11 XD)
Knowledge of plugins: I am ok with plugins and can do pretty basic things but i am not amazing!!!
How you can improve this server: I want to help support the community. I am a trustworthy and responsible person who loves taking on a responsibility. I can work for as much as you need me too I am willing to do virtually anything you need from, moderating in general or just helping out the server. Being a Admin to me means watching out for others and them safe and secure. I am great with configs and commands in game having had two servers I have learned to work with them. I am applying for Admin because I know, that I am very responsible and I can handle many different situations, such as stress, drama, arguments, and more. I know most commands/people and can help your server/site very greatly with moderation as an Admin. I will always help the server out in any way I can, and I am very trusted by many different people in various and special different ways. Being capable of knowing what to do next is one great thing I have learnt over time in being an Admin across different servers, and websites, this has proven to help me out so I can be 100% sure of what to do next, so no one gets confused or lost during my way, I know the commands/rules and I know how to represent myself in front of staff members and normal Minecraft players. As I have been staff from previous employments/Agreements. I can also relate to mostly anyone’s characteristics because from all I have done in real life has helped me dramatically in Minecraft and in my past too. Being an admin would result in a cleaner and safer community for everyone without insults to people so everyone can enjoy playing on the server. I’m a type of person who always thinks before they do, and I can understand and perceive information so I can process it and see what the best outcome is for everyone in the community. Never shall I act immaturely and show disrespect to others, in the community e.g. friends, co-workers/Moderators, or players, doing that would ruin my reputation and I would never want to do that, because it would affect everyone I know and also the whole community as a whole. I also know and see what is required to be a prestigious and privileged person to get the Admin rank/Job. You must have to present yourself professionally with always a backup or intention to know what to do next in case of an emergency, so there is never a problem or flaw in any of my acts, and thats one of my best qualities, that co-include with leadership, maturity, and assertiveness. Thanks
How long you can be on each day: 4-5 hours during week and all day during weekends!!!
Can u Donate: I WILL DONATE IF YOU NEED ME TO!!!!!
08/22/2014 3:00 am
istack0409
I will review this app i will get back to you in a 20 min ok
08/22/2014 2:53 am
istack0409
Bump!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com