--=[DefiancePvP]=-- New factions server needs staff!

Waffles3253's Avatar Waffles32531/29/15 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 192 2
1/30/2015 10:45 am
KillForAPancake's Avatar KillForAPancake
Hello there, PMC community! A new server has arisen, and its name is DefiancePvP, and I am its owner! Being as new as it is, I require staff for this server, all staff! Here a few things I plan to have on the server!
- Events
- PvP Arenas with ranking
- Factions
- Monthly contests
- A unique experience
And more!

I require all kinds of staff. Here is what I need:
- Helper (Helps out the players and answers questions)
- ChatMod (Manages the chat and also helps out players)
- Mod (Watches for hackers and exploiters, keeps the server clean)
- Admin (Same job as Mod, only more complex)
- Developer (Develops the server, as well as makes custom plugins and utilities that the server will use)
- Builder (Builds all the contraptions and buildings the server will require)
- GFX Artist (Makes the art and graphics that will be displayed to represent the server)
Here is an application for you to fill out if you so wish to apply:
Position you are applying for:
IGN:
Name:
Experience as position:
How often can you contribute to DefiancePvP?:
Why do you want to be staff on DefiancePvP?:
What can you bring to the skills of the DefiancePvP staff team?:
Why should I pick you, instead of somebody else?:
Is there anything else you want me to know?:
Proof of plugin creation (Developer):
Screenshots/pictures of your builds (Builder):
Images/past work (GFX Artist):

The more detail you put into your application, the more likely you are to be accepted. The server has been worked on for about 2 weeks, but we lack certain skill sets that are required/preferred to have for a server. Lets make DefiancePvP an awesome place!

IP: mc.defiancepvp.com

If you would like to know anything else about becoming staff or the server, feel free to contact me!
Email: supert234@gmail.com

Thank you for your time! I hope to see you apply sometime soon! Have a nice day!

~tutito269
Waffles3253
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2015 10:45 am
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
Position you are applying for: Preferably Admin

IGN: Killforpancakes

Name: Noel (Pronounced like mole with an N.)

Skype (optional): killforpancakes

Experience as position: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.

How often can you contribute to DefiancePvP?: Typically on weekends I can be on for most of the day in it's entirety and as late as I want but on weekdays I can be on roughly from 4:00 to 10:30ish at night due to school.

Why do you want to be staff on DefiancePvP?: As an experienced minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will FIX my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to lots of things at once in an efficient manner.

What can you bring to the skills of the DefiancePvP staff team?: A staff member very experienced in moderation of servers as well as managing staff and players alike as well as being a friendly face on the server whenever someone needs help and I will always try my hardest to help them.

Why should I pick you, instead of somebody else?: As I stated before, I can be extremely active on the server as well as me having a fairly large amount of experience playing Minecraft there is no reason for me to not help anyone who needs help with something, whether it be a question about the server, the game itself, or really anything else.

Is there anything else you want me to know?: I don't mean to brag but in my own personal experience playing a game for an extended period of time gives you a rather well understanding of how the game works as well as me having a fair bit of experience using plugins. For a little back story there are 2 games I have played actively for more than 2 years: Minecraft: (5 years) and Continent of the Ninth Seal, C9 for short for 3 years. So I have mostly everything in Minecraft known in 1.7.10 (I don't use 1.8 very often, also, again, I'm not trying to brag.)

Sincerely, KillForPancakes
01/29/2015 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vulpnex
IGN: sirherobine
Name: samuel
Skype (optional): sirherobine
Experience as position: I have been a Head_of_staff and that was cool. I am skilled in plugins and if I do not know the plugin well I will learn it with in a day or so. I was a chat mod but felt It was holding me back I could not help players with problems etc. I was on a modded forge server so if you ever do mods I can help there too. If you need me to learn plugins I could probably do that.
How often can you contribute to DefiancePvP?: Honestly it depends on school. I am home schooled so I can be off and on most likely.
Why do you want to be staff on DefiancePvP?: My other servers I was staff on shut down do to money and I shutdown mine for the same reason. I really like playing as a staff because I feel like I can help out more like I am always wanting too.
What can you bring to the skills of the DefiancePvP staff team?: I can bring someone who knows most plugins. Who will learn any plugin needed. I am a former owner so I know its a pain when people do not help and how hard it is to run a server.
Why should I pick you, instead of somebody else?: To be honest if someone is better pick them. I only say that because I would do the something if I was in your shoes. I will let you know that I am a honest young man I'm working to get my scouting eagle so I am always trust worthy. I will respect your choices and I will help in anyway I can hope I get to show you i'm good.
Is there anything else you want me to know?: I am funny. But I will be serous if needed. I do my vary best always. I do not like cursing so yea or rude jokes.
Proof of plugin creation (Developer): I maybe able to make one if needed
Screenshots/pictures of your builds (Builder): I would have to find them. But I am applying for admin
Images/past work (GFX Artist):
Applying for: Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome