New Gaming Clan :)

Lorde's Avatar Lorde11/18/13 7:29 pm
11/20/2013 7:02 pm
Jupiiterr's Avatar Jupiiterr
Hey Everyone Im Nova!

To the Moderators: I'm Not %100 If this is the right forum section to post this but if it is, please just move it and not delete it.

I'm making a pc gaming clan called Azen Clan. And if your really into pc gaming wether its just MineCraft or if you play other games to, you should consider joining. Its simply going to be a gaming clan for good gamers so that we can easily play games and have fun together. So if you want to play MineCraft. We can all be in one big Skype call and have a good time.

REQUIRMENTS

-When your choosing your clan name it can't have numbers in it, it can't include abbreviations, it has to be a approved by me and it has to have the clan prefix before it. For example: Since my name is Nova my name would be Azen Nova(Basically the same concept as a clan like FaZe or Optic if your aware of them. Also, your name can't be to long considering that alot of games have strict character limits when making a username.
-When your playing a new game you have to stick with your clan name
-You have to be somewhat mature
-You must have access to voice chatting

If your interested in joining just tell me what you would want your clan name to be and why your interested in joining, and ill message you afterwards

-Azen Members-

Leader: Azen Nova

Azen Angel

Azen Insidious
Lorde
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/20/2013 7:02 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Jupiiterr
Clan? Hmmm XD
11/19/2013 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bootyp123
Ok. Pc_Gamer812
11/19/2013 10:24 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Moved to Hubs

/move
11/18/2013 8:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Drbananafart12
Oh also, Because i just love to game i usually play for a while on mc. I am mature but at a young age (14) but i hope that wont ruin my chances!
11/18/2013 8:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Drbananafart12
I would love to join Maybe Azen Insidious? That sounds sexy :3
11/18/2013 8:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
bootyp123
Azen Pcgamer812: Im interested in joining because i need new people to game with. Xbox/Pc I play Mc and i have some steam games. So i would like to join i need to people to game with and have a good time!
11/19/2013 4:02 pm
Lorde
I would be more than happy to let you join my clan, but before you join it states in the requirements that you cant include numbers or any abbreviations such as "pc" in your clan name. But once you fix the name it should be fine
11/18/2013 7:50 pm
Lorde
And what would you like your clan name to be? It can't be to long because of the fact a lot of games have strict character amounts when your making your your username. And overall it makes it easier when we're saying your name in chat. So it can ether be like 1 one short word like mine or 2 at the very max as long as its not long.
11/18/2013 7:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
TheBigBuildSquad
I would like to join, I'm mature , but not all that old. I have Skype though.
11/18/2013 7:34 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
ImClearlyMaximus
I Would Love to Join but would i have to make a new account and change my username because i just bought a new mc account and i just put a username on it.
11/18/2013 7:38 pm
Lorde
You don't have to make a new account. But if you join a server with the /nickname plugin i recommend you change your name to clan name. Or if you can, whenever you have a extra 20 dollars just make a new account if that's easier.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome