NEW! Hermitcraft Like [Whitelist][SMP][YOUTUBERS][Survival]

Sir_Cam98's Avatar Sir_Cam983/5/15 4:30 pm
4/17/2016 1:09 pm
billieluvr38's Avatar billieluvr38
About:
The Network is a new white-listed survival server that is constantly growing in size. We hope that you will all continue to help us grow and become a better server all around. We do not have a lot of rules because we believe that people are mature enough to not ruin the server for others. We want this to be very similar to Hermitcraft, so we do not have a lot of rules, we are 100% vanilla.
We have brand new world on a whitelisted Hermitcraft inspired server! Called The Network! We just started a new map and we are looking for players that are mature and active and of course fun! We are working extra hard make sure we build a good strong active community, just like Hermitcraft! If you would like to apply go to our website (listed below) and click the apply here button and simply answer the questions! OR Answer the questions down below in a reply. We recommend that you are able to record, we would like to become a recording YouTube server. We really want to build a good small community this map with a friendly and active players. Hope you apply!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY > Apply!
-OR-
1) What is your Name? (What would you like to be called)
2) How Old Are You?
3) What is your Minecraft Username? (Case Sensitive)
4) What is your Email? (We need to know this so we can reply and tell you if you've been accepted.)
5) Do you use Skype? (If so, then what is your Skype account?)
6) Have you ever been banned from a server before? (If yes, then why were you banned?)
7) How would you contribute to the server as a player?
8) Why would you like to join?
9)Do you record? (Preferred that you do)
10) What time zone do you live in?
11) Situation #1: If you found someones items laying on the ground what would you do?
12) Situation #2: If a player starts to argue with you, what would you do?
13) Situation #3: If you suspected someone of griefing/stealing what would you do?
Sir_Cam98
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/17/2016 1:09 pm
billieluvr38
1) What is your Name? (What would you like to be called) Ryder
2) How Old Are You? 16
3) What is your Minecraft Username? (Case Sensitive) Billieluvr38
4) What is your Email? (We need to know this so we can reply and tell you if you've been accepted.) billieluvr384@gmail.com
5) Do you use Skype? (If so, then what is your Skype account?) billerluvr38
6) Have you ever been banned from a server before? (If yes, then why were you banned?) I have not.
7) How would you contribute to the server as a player? Mostly social builds, as well as "pranks" for the community and collaborations.
8) Why would you like to join? I have been searching for a Hermitcraft like community for a long while now, and I would love to gain knowledge about building from others that are just as dedicated to the game as I.
9)Do you record? (Preferred that you do) I do not at the current time but I am planning on getting equipment once I land a job and hopefully I will start to stream and record weekly videos.
10) What time zone do you live in? EMT
11) Situation #1: If you found someones items laying on the ground what would you do? Try to avoid picking them up if I need to walk by, and if I am aware I would let them know and ask if they wanted for me to grab them if they were afraid the items would despawn and wait to give the said items back.
12) Situation #2: If a player starts to argue with you, what would you do? Calmly ask them to stop, as arguing isn't needed on a community server. If I had done something wrong I'd ask them to get in touch with me over Steam or some other form of communication
13) Situation #3: If you suspected someone of griefing/stealing what would you do? If it was obviously them, or I had reasonable evidence to suspect them, I'd report it.
03/06/2015 7:31 am
ashadieu96
1) What is your Name? Ashley
2) How Old Are You? 18
3) What is your Minecraft Username? ashadieu
4) What is your Email? wouldn't feel very comfortable giving my e-mail through a forum board, i'm easily contacted through skype
5) Do you use Skype? ashadieu
6) Have you ever been banned from a server before? no i have not
7) How would you contribute to the server as a player? I like building big bases, however I prefer community builds. I like the whole idea of a central spawn where you can build shops, little homes at spawn, having your own mailbox etc
8) Why would you like to join? I've been looking for a while for a nice vanilla SMP server with a good community. I've joined a couple before a few months ago but they communities in both were as toxic as eachother
9)Do you record? i tried once, but apparently because im a girl im stupid/belong in the kitchen/whatever so i gave up. I'd be fine streaming with someone to gain my confidence and i'd try again, but currently no.
10) What time zone do you live in? GMT, Scotland, UK
11) Situation #1: If you found someones items laying on the ground what would you do? make a chest, shove them in there, stick a sign on it saying whos it is if i knew and type in chat to tell them
12) Situation #2: If a player starts to argue with you, what would you do? Best way to put out a fire isn't to fight it, just extinguish it, leave the situation. Let time heal.
13) Situation #3: If you suspected someone of griefing/stealing what would you do? Ask first because you can't just assume things, if it's fine and sorted, nothing, if they've actually done something or are suspicious of it tell an admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome