New HermitCraft style server

Deceivingly's Avatar Deceivingly6/18/15 3:41 pm
7/7/2015 3:12 pm
LegoGuineaPig's Avatar LegoGuineaPig
Hello I am starting a vanilla survival server like Zipkrowd or Hermitcraft. The name of the server will be determined when we have enough players. Anyone who wants to join please apply with the following format.

In Game Name:

Skype Name(If applicable):

Maturity:

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building):

Why do you want to be on the server:

A little about you:

I will check over this everyday and respond everyday
Deceivingly
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 3:12 pm
LegoGuineaPig
In Game Name: LegoGuineaPig

Skype Name(If applicable): N/A

Maturity: very mature

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building): I'm good at sticking at big projects.

Why do you want to be on the server: I want to play on an SMP, and find people I enjoy playing with.

A little about you: I will be able to play quite oftenly up until september, but after that a bit less frequently. I enjoy building large bases and machines that make my life in minecraft much easier.

I will check over this everyday and respond everyday.
07/05/2015 9:20 pm
_himself_
in game name: _Himself_
skype name Gabriel.tucker1
maturity i am quite mature and dont get angry very mcuh so about 8
skills im a good builder farmer and also im good at reasource grinding
why do you want to join?
ive tryed to make a server like this and it never worked and it feels boaring alone and i would like to play mc with other good minecrafters

a little about you im quite loud and sociable and i like to talk allot but i like to help others and dont like it when they are distrssed
please consider me joining
06/30/2015 2:29 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
MerpItUp
In Game Name: MrPenguino

Skype Name(If applicable): pen.pen555

Maturity: 9/10, but can still be fun

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building): Very skilled in redstone and command block builds, but also am good at interior and detail decorating. The one thing I struggle with is creating a foundation to start a building.

Why do you want to be on the server: Ive been looking for a new hermitcraft type server ever since my old server died. I just want a great community to build with and have fun and it seems most of those servers are dead nowadays.

A little about you: I am really good at graphic design and art, I've been to 48 states and 6 countries, and altogether im a fun guy who can be serious is he needs to be
06/30/2015 12:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
-VanillaGorilla
In Game Name: ROYALHeiny

Skype Name: royal-heiny (IF THAT DOESNT WORK SEND ME YOUR SKYPE NAME ON PRIVATE CHAT)

Maturity: To be honest I can be serious at times and crazy at other times so yeah.

Skills: Building, PVP, Mining, Redstone <3

Why do you want to be on the server?: I am so bored by myself and I need something to do! And I love SMP's Shout out to the Hermit Craft SMP!

A little about you: Well if there is president on this server then u know what I mean,
Other then that, I love money and games and buying things and I consider myself fun, but I can also be annoying at times, lel

PS: Call my ROY <3
When is the server going to be up?
06/30/2015 10:10 am
anonpmc1781568
[deleted]
06/19/2015 1:14 pm
ripscoot5
In Game Name: martinfritz5

Skype Name(If applicable): paulmartin755

Maturity: 9, but i can have a laugh

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building): I find myself pretty good at redstone all though I'm always learning and trying to experiment with different projects. I am a decent builder and I love to try new designs. I can make good farms such as end farms or gold farms.

Why do you want to be on the server: The last SMP server I was on was very active in the beginning and had many cool people but it died out pretty quickly and I would like a new server with a cool community that would play for a long time.

A little about you: I'm a pretty chill guy I like to talk to other people and I'm usually down for skyping while playing. I like to stray from the normal build styles people use and try to come up with my own designs.
06/19/2015 1:08 pm
Deceivingly
I have added you Shtuffy_Guy, welcome aboard!
06/19/2015 11:49 am
Shtuffy_Guy
In Game Name: ShtuffyGuy

Skype Name(If applicable): ShtuffyGuy

Maturity: i would say, generally, 7/8/9 when i want to prove myself, 10 (with still some humour thoguh ) and at lowest maybe 6-7 (if im angry, but im not really angry when it comes to minecraft )

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building): i would class myself as quite handy with redstone and a pretty good builder, im a pretty good survivalist as well!

Why do you want to be on the server: ive tried to make my own survival server but it always seems to fail, i dont think im good at running a server.. so i looked to see fi anyone was willing to let me join! i havent played with some mature nice people in ages! and i really want to start!

A little about you: i like to think im fun (although i cant help being stubborn sometimes :p ) and i am a pretty funny guy, love to play small little pranks, that hoepfully brighten up peoples days ( like signs saying different clues leading to a prize or something, just to make a little fun happen!)

thanks in advance!!!
06/18/2015 11:30 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Narwhal
San The Panja
In Game Name: saninja

Maturity: Most of the time 7 or 8, I can be 10 at times, but one time I got down to like 5 :O (one time)

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building): I'm a pretty decent builder. I'm pretty good at redstone. I excell at interior design and mining I can also snipe people from afar!

Why do you want to be on the server: Because I'm looking for a good SMP to play on and I'm trying to find a SMP with a friendly community. You look like you would be amazing to play with, and after some times we would be friends :3

A little about you: I am a nerd. I love to read, write, and play video games. I like to think of myself as funny and kind. I also am willing to help other players if they need assistance.

Other Stuff: I'll be on a lot, I mean A LOT. Not only summer break. Every day I will try to be on at least once.
Ty for reading my application, I hope I get accepted!
06/19/2015 9:11 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Lightz_Shadow
Tell your Skype so we could add you!
06/18/2015 10:45 pm
RavynRaids
06/18/2015 10:30 pm
Lightz_Shadow
06/18/2015 8:55 pm
Deceivingly
I don't really plan on too much PVP on this server by the way, but I have added both of you on Skype.
06/18/2015 7:42 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
RolePlayMASTER
Also, could you tell me what your skype is so if you contact my skype, which is scpcontainment, I'll know if it's you or not.
06/18/2015 7:40 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Puncher
RolePlayMASTER
I might as well apply.

In Game Name: kayoss123

Maturity: Well, this is technically opinion based, but I'd say a 10 in serious moments and a 6-7 in funny moments and a 7-8 normally.

Skills (Examples: Redstone, building): I'm pretty decent with redstone, and I love to mess around with it. It's probably my biggest minecraft time waster. I'm better at building little places, but in general I'm not good at building. I'm oretty good at using bows and arrows, and I'm okay at fighting with swords.

Why do you want to be on the server: I've always liked ideas and videos like these. I'm assuming (from looking at Zipkrowd and Hermitcraft) that it's like MindCrack. Also, I like playing minecraft with other people, because it gets boring playing alone or on big servers.

A little about you: My name is Branden, though I like going as Kayoss.
So in a conversation it would be like this:
Guy: Hey Kayoss!
Me: Oh hey guy!
OR
Guy: Where are you Kayoss?
Me: Oh, I'm the cave.

More things:
I stay up untill 2am (usually) and when I'm tired or just bored of minecraft, I'm on untill 10 pm.
06/18/2015 7:33 pm
Lightz_Shadow
Ign: OfficialWither

Maturity: I am very mature.

Skills: PvP, Mining, Building

Why do you want to be on this server? I love meeting new friends and I love SMP's!

A little about you: I am a funny and nice guy that will give up everything for you!

06/18/2015 6:24 pm
Deceivingly
Anyone want to join? It would be amazing if you did.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome