New RP Medieval server! Builders, Lorewriters,Devs and Mods!

Lele12566's Avatar Lele125667/9/14 7:33 pm
7/23/2014 7:19 am
Yabnat's Avatar Yabnat
The Idea
Hello everyone! I have made several posts talking about making a server, now not much servers are role play and if you give it a chance, trust me there fun to play on but in regular servers and also when you own one or run one you get a bit bored of playing or helping, This server i am opening is going to be based on Medieval times with a little bit of a fantasy twist, All staff including players will have to know a little bit of knowledge on how to RP(roleplay), if you do not we can show you some of the easy basics. Builders will be working with me on making the first kingdom on land, its not a castle you can look it up on google of what a kingdom, there will be a economy in it, such as professions with requiring to gather and sell. Lore writers will add the fantasy twist to the server occurring events and battles to write a lore on. Mods look after the server to make sure the people are great and not bored at all times, Devs will manage our plugins to make sure everything is running well, no coding required but in the future it would be helpful.

Not all staff will have to rp if they are specialized in one skill such as Plugin management, Builder or lore writer, Mods have to be specialized

Requirements
Must be 13 and up of age:
Must have skype:
Must contain a reliable Role play skills, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod, A response i dont want to see: "Go ask someone else, kinda busy"
A response thats okay: "Sorry lad i am in a bit of a hurry, why try asking him?"
Must be on everyday unless of reasoning via skype

Application:
Builder:
IGN:
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example)
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:
Hours:
Other information:

Lorewriter:
IGN:
Hours:
Other Information:

Developer:
IGN:
Role play skills (1-10 no example):
What plugins are you fimular with
Have you ran a server or been dev on one? If so reply in detail(I have been dev on(yadayada server and i have configured and managed plugins that are yadayada):
Hours:
Other Information:

Mods:
IGN
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod, A response i dont want to see: "Go ask someone else, kinda busy"
A response thats okay: "Sorry lad i am in a bit of a hurry, why try asking him?"
How can you help us?:
Hours:
Other Information
Lele12566
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2014 7:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Yabnat
Lorewriter:
IGN: yabnat
-------------------------------------------------
(I can guess rp skills are good) Not sure whether to answer this question or not, but I have played on RP servers in the past.

A 3 lined lore(More than 3 is okay): As the person above me, I would really need to understand exactly how the server looks/feels, but I'll just give a short extract from some Lore I was writing earlier.

-------------------------------------------------
(I was planning on incorporating this into a book somewhere in a server, probably a library)

Ainúr, second son of Bélmor and Neidrith, the Elven rulers of the Provence of Alamí, and creator of the fundamental process of Smelsmithing, in which the Smith melts metals and combines them with magical energy*.

[Extract from "Magical Smithing: An Art":
It would be incorrect to say, from a Human's perspective, the real process of Smelsmithing doesn't require Elvish hands or skill, rather, intelligence (Which has been associated over the years with elves), is the only necessary factor in creating infused metals. The Elves, however, say that Humans do have the power, but are too ignorant to undergo magical infusions.]

There are three main points to the magical energies that swim around us:

Elementalis: The elements (Fire, air, wind, and earth)

Holáris: The gods and holy energies.

Necrómantis: The unholy gods and demonic energies.

These sources of energy can combine to create lesser energies, or objects. With Necrómantis, the Elven philosophers still debate whether the morality contained is at all comprehendible by mortal eyes, some saying that the gods and magical energies have a completely different set of morals, if any.

Líma, the Elven philosophical concept that says we are simply but tiny fragments of energy in a swirling mass of magic. We are not, however, in the middle of this swirling magic, rather, our world is in a bleak space, that is only habited by Thíl, large balls of starlight, and that this swirling magic is contained within us, but from the god's perception of logic, we are still inside it.

Líma refers to this swirling magic as Akarnó, or "Instability" in Elvish. It is said from the old records of Alanú, that mages draw from Akarnó to fuel their spells and incantations. "A generation of ignorance" has stemmed the knowledge of how to draw from Akarnó, according the the Elves. Now, Human mages must draw from surrounding energies in the Overworld to fuel their spells, incredibly less powerful then what they would have been capable of using Akarnó.

Bifu, a Dwarvish king, has expressed his discontent to the harshness of the Elves, even though the bond between Elves and Dwarves is strong, and they focus on the troubles caused by Men, they do disagree with certain things*1.

*Also known as Infusion.
*1See "Politics" on page 34. "
----------------

I also enjoy giving names the certain towns, cities, people, animals, etc. Usually, I create a pattern with each one, for example, Human cities (I think these will be prominent in your server), sound good when two or three words are put together.

Dustybarrow
Coldpeak
Oaktown
---------------

Hours: Mostly 1 - 4 hours a day, although I can be slightly busy sometimes.

Other Information: I'm also adept in creating dialects and languages, if you're looking for that sort of thing you can ask me on Skype.

If you have any questions, then I'd be happy to answer them through Skype.
07/10/2014 7:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
SuperBrand
Builder:
IGN: BrandonMHancock
Skype: Not posting it in this reply, I can give it to you though.
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example) **Read Below
1-2 pictures of your previous builds: **Read Below
Hours: Decent hours, I don't really have a stable job right now, I've been busy doing some stuff but I can still dedicate alot of hours into the server. (Usually night hours)
Other information: **Read below

Lorewriter:
(I can guess rp skills are good) **Read Below
A 3 lined lore(More than 3 is okay): I have no inspiration, I would need to be able to see the server infront of me and know where you're planning on going with the server to properly write a good lore.

Mods:
How can you help us?: I can be a chat moderator that can be a part of the staff team that interacts a little bit less than others. I can moderate both players, and some staff members, all while working on lores and other ideas for the server, designing builds, and helping with other tasks.

Other Information

I've owned my own server for a bit, it was fun but I realized it was too much work... Going into it, it seems so easy because you have all this time to think about great ideas, but when you get swamped with all these different problems you have less time to think about the best way to make the server. (Don't get me wrong, you might be doing a great job) So I figured I'd rather just go help other servers with stuff.

** I'm a creative person that's highly interested in RP Type servers, I enjoy designing and writing stories for the server. I myself don't like getting involved in the actual community RP though simply because I'm not the best at it, nor do I take a large interest in being involved in the RP. I prefer watching it all unfold, as I eat popcorn on the side lines.
07/10/2014 6:52 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AngelxXxGaming
Developer:

IGN: HelloSaysDuncan

Role play skills (1-10 no example): 8

What plugins are you familiar with:
All the main ones used for servers (GroupManager, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, ect.) and I have tons of tricks up my sleeves for owners who want their server to be more than basic (Fun plugins like trails, petshop, dragonrider, SkyrimShouts, and much more)

Have you ran a server or been dev on one? If so reply in detail(I have been dev on(yadayada server and i have configured and managed plugins that are yadayada):

I've run my own roleplay server in the past. It was called RomeCraft, and it was based on ancient Rome as you might imagine. Every admin role-played after a Roman god, like Jupiter and Bacchus and such, and every god has custom powers and plugins he could use. We all had custom prefix colors too. I did the dev work on the server, and was very pleased with the outcome. Players also roleplayed after Roman social classes (Plebeian, Patrician, Consul, Senator.) My server had tons more cool and original features which I won't get into detail about, but just know that I have all the experience needed to make a successful server.

Hours: 6-10

Other Information: I'm FREE! Which is not a common trait with experienced devs like me, so I think that's a strong asset for me.
07/10/2014 5:41 pm
Lele12566
Anyone applying for builder?
07/10/2014 1:35 pm
Lele12566
Bump
07/10/2014 12:46 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Backwoods12
my skype is anthinydisanto5 i am going to bed so ill talkt to u tomarrow
07/09/2014 11:16 pm
Backwoods12
Application:
Builder:
IGN: Zombiekillahh
Roleplay skills(1-10 also with an example)
1-2 pictures of your previous builds:
Hours: at the most 4 hrs a day
Other information: Hello My minecraft name is Zombiekillahh i love to build spawns, arenas, and i am really good at building pixel art. I am also a new recruit for M.I.C.S. it is a special minecraft group filled with awesome builders. the leader and founder of the group is finally giving me a chance to run my own build. i am very good and i will not let you down if you have any quest please do not hesitate to ask.
and my boss the leader of the group his skype is
Jacob.bunt54
and when you add me on skype ill show u pics of my builds
07/09/2014 11:43 pm
Lele12566
Need some pics
07/09/2014 11:53 pm
Backwoods12
add me on skype ill send them that way
07/09/2014 11:56 pm
Lele12566
Skype is not there
07/09/2014 10:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
Apply For Builder Now!
07/09/2014 9:33 pm
tpollard12
Sweet are you skyping us?
07/09/2014 9:32 pm
Lele12566
Both accepted
07/09/2014 9:29 pm
tpollard12
Oh ok

"Excuse me sir , I must have lost my sword have you seen it lad?" Mod Response "Sorry not around here anywhere. Maybe it got lost in the bakery? I wont be able to assist finding it im on my way out of town, good day to you"
07/09/2014 9:28 pm
donsavage
Developer:
IGN: donsavage
Role play skills (1-10 no example): 2
What plugins are you familiar* with: pretty much anything commonly used. More importantly I can learn new ones quickly.
Have you ran a server or been dev on one? I have both ran and dev'd on other servers. The server I ran had over 75 plugins, all managed and configured by me.
Hours: Varies, I have a job, college, girlfriend, etc.
Other Information: I am a novice plugin dev, my bukkit name is donsavage1. Heres a link to one of my first plugins http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/levelme/
07/09/2014 9:19 pm
tpollard12
Can u give me a list of what to be filling out?
07/09/2014 9:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
NerdyMechanic
Ok
07/09/2014 8:58 pm
NerdyMechanic
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example, Example: Player: hey ELMOSISKO I need food badly
Me: I'm sorry I can't help now I am busy with other thing plz ask a player
How can you help us?: I can help u by broadcasting ur server on my skype and in lots of places I also could help by trying to get ride of all spammers, broadcasters, also hackers.
Hours: 7-12
Other info: I was admin on on server mod on 5 and builder on 3 got a lot of experience with worldguard and world edit and if u got any questions ask over skype plz
07/09/2014 9:02 pm
Lele12566
Denied, You wont be able to apply again, sorry
07/09/2014 8:54 pm
Spigot
IGN: ViperGamez
What plugins are you fimular with: Pex,Group manager,Multiverse,Quests,Essentials,Multiverse portals and a lot more
Have you ran a server or been dev on one? If so reply in detail(I have been dev on(yadayada server and i have configured and managed plugins that are yadayada): I have owned and ran multiple networks and servers. I'm also a tech for a server hosting company. I also have been dev on multiple other servers.
Hours: 10-13
Other Information: none atm
07/09/2014 8:56 pm
Lele12566
Accepted
07/09/2014 8:51 pm
Spigot
I can use any plugins you need me to use.
07/09/2014 8:52 pm
Lele12566
I will not repeat my self, i'm not trying to be stubborn but i need a list of plugins your know not "all"
07/09/2014 8:41 pm
tpollard12
Mods:
IGN tpollard
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example, Example: Player: "Ello, i need directions to the bakery" Mod, A response i dont want to see: "Go ask someone else, kinda busy"
How can you help us?:I used to own a bending server myself and I know how to work these plugins inside and out and would love to build for you too im a great builder. I can also help you keep the hackers away and I like to have fun on the server and LOVE to roleplay haha Thanks for reading this.
Hours:6-8
Other Information I hope you accpet me thanks for reading
07/09/2014 9:20 pm
Lele12566
Fill out
Must contain a reliable role play skill:
07/09/2014 8:49 pm
Lele12566
I will NOT be denying this, ill need you to fill out your RP skills and see how you are
07/09/2014 8:38 pm
Spigot
IGN: ViperGamez
What plugins are you fimular with: all
Have you ran a server or been dev on one? If so reply in detail(I have been dev on(yadayada server and i have configured and managed plugins that are yadayada): I have owned and ran multiple networks and servers. I'm also a tech for a server hosting company. I also have been dev on multiple other servers.
Hours: 10-13
Other Information: none atm
07/09/2014 8:49 pm
Lele12566
Please implement which plugins
07/09/2014 8:26 pm
jywins1
Lorewriter:
IGN:jy12333
(I can guess rp skills are good)
A 3 lined lore(More than 3 is okay):Age: 16

Name: Sha-mo Tashi

height: 5.7

Apperance:bald,green eyes,tan,smart,spiritual

Back round: Sha-mo tashi was born in the southern air temple and was raised by his and the monks of the temple. Sha-mo was very spiritual more than all the other people his age in the temple.He liked to meditate and play his digiredoo sometimes. When Sha-mo was taught how to air bend he was better than all the people his age. Sha-mo read alot of scrolls from from the temple library most of them were of wise monks that taught at the temple. Sha-mo wanted to be like a monk, wise and smart and spiritual. He liked to talk to the monks about spiritual things and asked the monks to teach him more about air bending and the spirit world. One of they monks called sha-mo to give him something. when sha-mo came outside there was a flying bison hovering above him covering light. when it landed the monk said "this is your new bison"
"Thank you!" sha-mo said in excitement. sha-mo got on his bison and named it "Teyphe" sha-mo then said "Up!" The bison flew up. Sha-mo knew where he was going to visit the next day. "Down Teyphe!"
"Do you like it sha-mo?" said the munk
"I really do"
That night sha-mo was reading a scroll about a beautiful island near the temple. In the morning Sha-mo fed his bison and took it to that island. when Sha-mo arrived there was glowing water streams and big green trees with winged lemur hanging from them and some even flying around. Sha-mo then realized he had a teaching session in the morning so he flew "teyphe back to the temple and ran to the teaching grounds. "where have you been sha-mo?" aksed one of the monks.
I was at a near by island with my bison, forgive me."
Later sha-mo thought about what it would be like to be one of the monks he didn't think of the cons about being one only the pros he was ready for it but he just had to wait until he was older. Then he will prove himself to the temple.

Nation: air

Skills: airbending

History: Sha-mo was made this dreamer and ambitious airbender ever since he was taught air bending.

Heritage: Sha-mo was does not know his parents and was raised only by the monks at the temple

personality: Sha-mo Tashi is a very nice and wise and spiritual person you might think he is not smart but he is the brightest person his age in his whole temple.

Heritage: Sha-mo Tashi does not know his family in any way so he does not know his heritage.
Hours:3-4
Other Information: I like lore writing
07/09/2014 8:48 pm
Lele12566
Accepted! I will add you on skype!
07/09/2014 8:01 pm
NerdyMechanic
IGN:ELMOSISKO
Must contain a reliable Role play skills give us a example, Example: derpface22:Hey Elmo can u show me ur factio me: srry can't now building a statue
How can you help us?: I will broadcast as much
Hours: 1-8
Other Information: I know a lot about Minecraft and world edit and worldguard also know abot a lot of plugins Eco, factions, lillypads ,and more
07/09/2014 8:05 pm
Lele12566
This is some weird information you have here, and your example sorry ill have to deny this, but you can try again.
07/09/2014 7:56 pm
Lele12566
Good luck everyone! ill say wethers its Accepted or Denied
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome