*New* Minecraft Faction Server Looking for Helper/Mod/Admin!

Headhornet919's Avatar Headhornet9195/3/15 4:48 pm
5/4/2015 11:10 am
Rborg_G's Avatar Rborg_G
FinestPvP Is a brand new factions server looking for staff!
Here are the Openings:

6x Helper
5x Mod
4x Admin

--Application--
(Must be in this format to be considered)

IGN:

Past staff experiences:

Tell us about yourself:

How active can you be:

What skills separate you from everyone else:

Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP:

IP:65.60.58.18:535996
Headhornet919
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2015 11:10 am
Rborg_G
IGN:Rborg_G

Skype:Dont have one (well I do but I dont remember any details about it) although I do have team speak so I could setup a ts server and stuff

Past staff experiences:None

Tell us about yourself: I have a youtube account so I can get publicity and im absoloutley addicted to fire emblem awakening smash bros pokemon and minecraft (if you did not guess I love nintendo) I especially love building in this game aswell

How active can you be: pretty much everyday if you needed unless I need to go somewhere

What skills separate you from everyone else: Well I have a youtube account and for my age I can handle a server very well I also have a knowing of very obscure mechanics in minecraft and I know how to use almost every command

Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP: Well mainly because It would be awseome to have a factions server to record on as most I have no idea whats going on on the server also I think I could be a good contribution to the server as I can use alot of tricks and such to help make it better and I believe thats it also It would be cool to be respected as staff of a server
05/04/2015 11:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FactionLair
I REWROTE YOUR APPLICATION DIFFERENTLY! ITS THE SAME FORMAT BUT WROTE MORE ELEGANT!
Rank applying for : Anything ABOVE Head-Mod ( Admin / Head-Admin / Developer / Co-Owner )

IGN - FactionLair / FateMeetsReality ( i have two premium accounts )

i'm 15, turning 16 in june.

Timezone - ​Pacific ( san jose , california )

What time are you most often on? (your time) - ​3:30pm to 10:00pm

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ English / spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - ​Haha is this even a question m8? eri day all day.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? If so what for? - Well i'm not going to lie and say no because MOSTLY everyones been banned alteast once, and yes i've been banned hundreds of times. Most of them not my fault, i always look to apply for a higher rank on a good looking server but then when i say oh look 'downloaded spawn' or ' nice downloaded hub ' I always get banned. Most servers i've been banned from are usually shitty because they lack the education and skills to actually even setup a server.

Have you ever had any other experience of having staff on any servers before?​ ​Yes, i currently have my own called ' Imperial Craft ' Its a semi-op mcmmo raiding server. Maybe i could show you some time to tell you about my custom coded plugins. ( sorry lol ) and i WAS Helper , then got promoted to head-mod on Reconcraft, back in 2012.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - ​I really don't want to give a set time because i know if i have a thing to do after school or have a family / personal emergency i'll be gone, and i don't want to feel like i let down the server if i don't come on

Anything else we should know? -​ Well i'm an outstanding member of any server and every server i have joined so far. I am willing to donate ( not saying i promise i will ) but i could dish out a few extra dollars some time soon.

---- Extra cause i thought your application was a wee to small...

How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? well i mean i would not of written this long application for nothing. Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.

How important is this to you? : well since minecraft is just a game, not really at all. sure i'd be given responsibilities and i'd complete them, but if i have a life issue, i'd put my personal problems before the server, i don't put games before my health,emotional issues, and family. I am a family man, i put that before anything else. Sorry. But yes, it is quite important all else set aside.

Why do you deserve this spot? Well I Want To Be A { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

---
Also i can code plugins for spigot / bukkit / rainbow servers, so if you ever need a plugin or a customized one hit me up son. ~420BlazeIt~

Note if i don't get accepted to be ATLEAST a Head-Mod, then i don't want to be staff. My main reason for that is because i want to be a leader here. But nobody and i honestly can say this from past experience is that nobody will respect a noob staff.
Haven't you ever noticed on big server people usually don't give an F^cK about helpers/chat-mods... well because they see no point in being a rank that small. I want to be a leader but i cannot if i am some boring moderator. sorry for sounding like a broken record but i mean its the truth. I know how hard it is to run a server this big i've had many many many many server in the past three years and i think i know alot about managing a server. So please consider this realllllllyyy long application. Thanks again for letting me apply...

( if you think this is copy and pasted it isn't ) i can show you proof that is isn't haha.
05/04/2015 10:28 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
You know, if you don't like lack of detail from people who honestly couldn't give two craps because they don't have an investment... you could use members of your community and find the ones best fit for the job...
05/04/2015 2:45 am
Level 1 : New Network
Joshicals
IGN:
Joshicals

I have one, will dm you it if I am accepted!

Past staff experiences:
Well, I have been a dedicated staff member on multiple servers. In which I have a mixture of staff positions in all of them! Including Moderator on Grape Prison, Head-Moderator on InfinityPvP, Admin on TwistedBranches, Admin on CrackedPVP & Co-Owner on TRXCraft (Worked my way up to it)

Tell us about yourself:
Well, finally I get to introduce myself! G'day guys! What's going on!? My name is Josh & I am 13 years of age. I live in Australia! To me, being a staff member on any server is very important! But, to make a good server it takes good staff! So, i'm not just going to sit here and say "Blah blah blah i'm the best staff ever accept me plz" Like alot of other dishonest and immature people who might be trying to abuse their permissions. I really do believe that I am a very respectful staff member, but no only that, a very respectful person in general. I would like to think that I am a very mature 13 year old & I know when enough is enough. But, i'm not one of those douchebag type of staff members that abuse their permissions and their position. I will always, no matter the circumstances try my best to help everyone and every situation and make it better. I am also a pretty nice guy with lots fun in me! I would love everyone on the server to be having an awesome, fun time. I also have alot & alot! of experience when it comes to factions! I used to play on a server called the Archon for about 4-5 months in which I was very rich.

How active can you be:
To be dedicated, you must be active! So, because of that I can be active for about 3-4 hours on a school day. (Depends what's on) and about 5-6 hours on a weekend. (Depends what's on)

I have a very wide range of vocabulary & also spelling. Which can help any other member of this server easily understand myself. I know how to use basic & advanced commands for almost any type of staff member. I also have prior knowledge of being a staff member as I have been Moderator, to Head-Moderator, to Admin. If I were to pick any form of staff position, it would have to be a Head-Moderator or Admin. Only because I really do believe that I can forfill this position perfectly, like I have before. I do understand that it is a hard couple of positions to get to right off of the bat, so I am 100% willing to work my way up to there if so.

Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP:
I would love to be a staff member on FinestPvP! Because I would seriously love to be here from the start and watch it rocket up! I would love to be apart of this server to make sure that everyone is having a safe, and fun time on it. I would love to play on this server because it seems like you know what you're doing and it seems alot of fun!
I could also promote it on my Skype and tell lots of my friends about it!
05/04/2015 10:44 am
Headhornet919
Accepted. You will need to add me on skype at david.frohardt13
05/04/2015 10:41 am
Headhornet919
Accepted!! We will see you soon! You will need to add me on skype. david.frohardt13
05/03/2015 8:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
putopop
IGN: putopop

Past staff experiences: Head-Admin on FadedEnd, Co-owner on Skycraft and Admin on Piecraft

Tell us about yourself: I'm just a usual Canadian young man. I perform every Wednesday at Second City and I'm just pretty fun and chill guy usually.

How active can you be: During the weekends I am able to be on 3-7 hours and I am able to be on for 1-3 hours on weeksays

What skills separate you from everyone else: I can help moderate the server, supervise the staff, I can do a bit of essentials and I have a lot of past experiences.

Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP: I want to be staff because I haven't been a staff member for a while and I thought "I would love to work for a factions server again", Since I haven't been a staff member since 1.2.8. But the thing I loved most as being staff was the interaction with players. I just thought it was magnificent. Just a staff member who everyone loves and a staff member who everyone loves to work with.
05/04/2015 10:19 am
Headhornet919
Lack of detail. Denied.
05/03/2015 7:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
AMS2003
IGN:CowMan377

Past staff experiences: I used to be owner of 1 server and I was Admin and Mod on 2 other servers. I am good with commands and plugins

Tell us about yourself: I love helping out players and minecraft servers! Minecraft is one of my favorite games ever! I will be playing this server a lot even if I don't get accepted! If anyone needs help they don't need to be shy I wont bite!

How active can you be: I can play for 2-4 hours

What skills separate you from everyone else: I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.

Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP:I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.
05/03/2015 6:42 pm
Geurk
IGN: Geurk
Past Staff Experiences:
I was an admin on this one server it went down due to the owner not paying. but i built them lots of arenas and such.
Tell Us About Yourself:
I'm Great At helping others, very sociable, im a great builder .
How Active Can You Be:
I can play from 12-10 p.m. Eastern Time. Any Day But Weekends Might Be On And Off.
What Skills Separate You From Everyone Else:
I Can Help People, Sell Ranks Very Easily, And Im A Great Builder!
Why Do You Want To Be Staff On FinestPvp: Because I Want To Help Others Get Invlolved In Minecraft And If I Can Do That On A Server I Feel Like The People On Here Will Go Out And Share It. Plus i have no one to play with.
05/03/2015 7:12 pm
Headhornet919
Denied. Lack of detail.
05/03/2015 6:33 pm
tjgillon
IGN:
Ladiesman52590
Past staff experiences:
I have been every position their is including owner, builder, and developer. So i am very capable of every job in staff! thats why i would like to be admin!
Tell us about yourself:
I am pretty nice and i am very social! I help people out and make sure everyone has a fun time!
How active can you be:
I can play friday to sunday for about 4-12 hours a day during those days
I am learning to make plugins and i know what i am doing i have been owner and every other position so i can make it a fun and experienced server!
Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP: Because this seems like a fun server and good people to play with!
05/04/2015 10:19 am
Headhornet919
Lack of detail. Denied.
05/03/2015 7:10 pm
Headhornet919
Denied. Lack of detail.
05/03/2015 4:53 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jglake
IGN: TGxJglake2

Skype: I have it. Will PM you it if needed (do not want to publicly post).

Past staff experiences: N/A

Tell us about yourself: I live in the United States in Central TimeZone, and I have been looking for a server to work on as staff. I want to help a server make it to the top and I chose this one.

How active can you be: 10 Hours on the weekend and 4 hours on the weeks *Conditions might change if something comes up.

What skills separate you from everyone else: My skills canc include advertisement methods others might not have thought of.

Why do you want to be staff on FinestPvP: Like I said in the about me section I am looking for a server to work on as staff.
05/03/2015 4:57 pm
Headhornet919
Denied. Lack of Detail.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome