New Minecraft Factions Server! Need Staff!

TechElite's Avatar TechElite4/19/14 12:50 pm
4/24/2014 10:20 pm
c_hasee's Avatar c_hasee
Hello i'm TechElite the owner of a faction server named Divine Factions and we need your help!

Divine Factions
What i need:
Plugin Manager
Plugin Developers
Manager
Administrators
Professional Advertisers
Graphic Artists
Moderators
Builders

Format:
Job:
Why you want to join us?:
Why your worthy of joining us:
How are you going to help:
Timezone:
How active are you going to be on the server:
Previous Projects: (If needed)
TechElite
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/24/2014 10:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
c_hasee
IGN: alexchasemand1
Job: Mod/Admin
Why you want to join us: Well You See, i'm extremely Good With Factions. I Happen To Actually Run One Of My Own. I Would Really Love To Use My Experience To Help And Improve Your Server. I'm Also Good At Coding Permissions Plugins, So Don't even Worry About Those Stupid Things.
Why your worthy of joining us: Like I Said, I Would Love To Help Out Your Server, And Will Adv. Plus For Example, If Your Not On, And Someone Is Exploiting, I Will Take Action. I Will Also Never Abuse.
Timezone: EST
How active are you going to be on the server: I Usally Play MC After School, I get Out Around 3:00. I Will Defiantly Check In Every Day. I Will Usally Play On There With My Friends, And Just When im Casually Playing MC.
Previous Projects: Owner Of Vex, And Mod On The Clouds Archive
04/24/2014 9:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Graggmaster1999
Format:
Job:Moderator/Admin
Why you want to join us?:I have been an owner of an server which had a total of 100+ on usually, which I eventually sold. I was an admin on a cracked Faction server called SB-Gaming(Closed), I want to use my experience to let anyone else who wants to play factions have a nice, fun time!
Why your worthy of joining us:Seems like your a good server owner and like I said, I have experience needed to become a staff member. I usually play daily so I can help anyone who needs it.
How are you going to help:I will be on to catch hackers, help people with their problems and just really be the one in charge. I enjoy helping people and really just love playing minecraft.
Timezone:Central
How active are you going to be on the server:I'm usually on DAILY!
Previous Projects: (If needed)
IGN:Graggmaster1999
04/24/2014 4:37 pm
td1399frog
Are u still looking for staff
04/19/2014 1:22 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Archer
The kiddies are at it again...
04/19/2014 1:21 pm
YummyMochie

Job: Administrator

Why you want to join us?: I personally think I should be a Admin is because I can enforce the rules very well. I won't let anyone spam in the chat or be racist in any way. I will also help out in any way I possibly could. I would help out people with any problems they have. I would also welcome new players and be very helpful to them if they need anything at all. I also think that I can help out with maybe building some stuff, but only if you need it.

Why your worthy of joining us: Well, maybe I know lots more plug ins. I know a lot of plugins, like all of the essentials commands, faction commands, mcmmo commmands, and many, many more. There are just so many plugins out there . I know commands like /kick or /mute and /tempban or /ban. All of those are in the essentials. There are also many other plugins I know. Like PlayerVaults, SilkSpawners, FastFood, WorldBorder, TimTheEnchanter, Votifier, and Buycraft. there are many others as well. It would just be too long of a list. I also know pretty much all of the commands of the WorldEdit plugin and McEdit plugin. I also know a lot about doing regions..

How are you going to help: I am going to help by Advertising and making this server better.

Timezone: Pacific

How active are you going to be on the server: 3-4 Hours

Previous Projects: Well I do welcome, and get a lots of thanks in the game. There will be more because I am new too this server then some. I can help them by telling comands because I am used too being a mod and admin. I am currently staff on aviciipvp.notchy.net. That is zUnknownFate's server and we have been good friends for a while. I am the Co-Owner on that server. Before when we had a different IP and before we made a new server I was a Co-Owner. It might not be up right now though. I am also about to be staff on another server that is being set up by one of my good friends Alexdude729. I will be Admin/Head-Admin on there. I have also been Admin on a server owned by dj828, but the server has been shut down . I have also been Co-Owner on another server run by my friend AmazingZebra/TriumphXD. That is all the experience I have had. And before I was Admin, I have been mod before.

04/19/2014 1:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ImWoxo
My Skype Is: reecewatson0903
04/19/2014 1:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Dustin1525

Job: Administrator

Why you want to join us?: I believe this server can uphold itself, most of the other servers I have been a staffer on it has just fallen because it couldn't fund for the server any more.

Why your worthy of joining us: I think I can bring a challenging yet friendly atmosphere to the server.

How are you going to help: By making sure everything is in line and the way it should be, IE no one abusing their powers or spamming the chat etc.

Timezone: Mountain Time

How active are you going to be on the server: around 4-6 hours everyday (weekend) 3-5 hours on week day.(It really depends on how my job can allow)

Skype: Dustin1526. (Sadly I sat on my mic so I've ordered a new one so it should arrive next week.)
04/19/2014 1:06 pm
TechElite
Accepted!
04/19/2014 1:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Assassin1156
I'm 12. But seriously, If you give me a chance, you'll be amazed at what a 12 year old can do.
Job: Plugin Manager or Editing Plugins.
Why you want to join us?:
I'd like to join you because I'm really experienced with MC servers and talented as a 16+ year old. I've been looking for a server to help and edit configs and plugins for.
Why your worthy of joining us:
I'm worthy because I'm mature and I have past experience.

I can help by editing configs and getting new plugins for the server to enhance the player's game play. I can probably record once we're done. I can also advertise for us when we're fully done. I can setup ranks in a minute using GroupManager In Game. I have owned a server and helped develop many servers for friends and people I don't even know! I can also build some spawns and stuff for you. I can also be really active and help out the players.
Timezone: EST.
How active are you going to be on the server:
I'm probably going to be on for about 3-5 hours a day. Expect mondays, I'm busy those days. ;P

Message me on Planetminecraft so I can tell you my skype and we'll go from there!

Thank you for reading! -Assassin1156 OUT.
04/19/2014 12:58 pm
ImWoxo
Exoid_LlamaIGN/Name: Heroic_Comrade,Kyle

What can you offer us?: I Believe I Can Provide Effective & Effecient Server Management & Proffesional Moderating. My Extensive Knowledge With Plugin Commands, Orginization Skills, & My Proffesional Attitude All Make Me a Key Member On The Server.

What would you do if someone was spamming his server IP and hacking at the same time?: (Assuming I Was Accepted) I Would Review Proper Consequences With My Superiors & Then When Such a Problem Arrised, I Would Handle The Situtaion Appropriatly. Whethere that be Mute,Kick,Ban,TempBan,BanIP, ect ect.

Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder): As I Will Explain Below In The (Why do you want to join our network?) Portion Of The Application Template.I Ran a Successful Factions Server (LegendaryMC) Until I Decided It Was To Costly To Run a Minecraft Server. If You'd Like an Extensive Explination I Can Always Contact You On Skype and We Could Go More In Depth!

Why do you want to join our network?: With My Left & Right Hand Men ( My Two Co Owners On My Last Server), I Thought My Server Was Turning Out To Be Something Amazing We Had 1747 Unique Players On Our Server As Of 4/18/14. But Due To Lack Of Funds I Was Unable To Come Up With The $65 To Keep The Server Up, So The Server Was "Put Down". I Was Cautious About Ever Applying For a Server Due To The Impact This Had On Me. But I've Decided To Allow Myself 1 More Go Around Of The Multiplayer Community & I've Found Myself Here On Your Thread! Though I've Not Been On The Server Yet Or Even Conversed With Anyone. I Would Enjoy Becoming a Part Of It's Community.

Thank You Ever So So Much For Reading Through My Application. I Look Forward To Possibly Working With You. Have a Great Day!

Bro That Is The Wrong Template, Use The One Given.
You Are Using As I Can See That Template On Most Of
The Recent Posts ;_;
04/19/2014 12:57 pm
TechElite
Exoid_LlamaIGN/Name: Heroic_Comrade,Kyle

What can you offer us?: I Believe I Can Provide Effective & Effecient Server Management & Proffesional Moderating. My Extensive Knowledge With Plugin Commands, Orginization Skills, & My Proffesional Attitude All Make Me a Key Member On The Server.

What would you do if someone was spamming his server IP and hacking at the same time?: (Assuming I Was Accepted) I Would Review Proper Consequences With My Superiors & Then When Such a Problem Arrised, I Would Handle The Situtaion Appropriatly. Whethere that be Mute,Kick,Ban,TempBan,BanIP, ect ect.

Past Experience (provide pictures if you are applying for a builder): As I Will Explain Below In The (Why do you want to join our network?) Portion Of The Application Template.I Ran a Successful Factions Server (LegendaryMC) Until I Decided It Was To Costly To Run a Minecraft Server. If You'd Like an Extensive Explination I Can Always Contact You On Skype and We Could Go More In Depth!

Why do you want to join our network?: With My Left & Right Hand Men ( My Two Co Owners On My Last Server), I Thought My Server Was Turning Out To Be Something Amazing We Had 1747 Unique Players On Our Server As Of 4/18/14. But Due To Lack Of Funds I Was Unable To Come Up With The $65 To Keep The Server Up, So The Server Was "Put Down". I Was Cautious About Ever Applying For a Server Due To The Impact This Had On Me. But I've Decided To Allow Myself 1 More Go Around Of The Multiplayer Community & I've Found Myself Here On Your Thread! Though I've Not Been On The Server Yet Or Even Conversed With Anyone. I Would Enjoy Becoming a Part Of It's Community.

Thank You Ever So So Much For Reading Through My Application. I Look Forward To Possibly Working With You. Have a Great Day!
That's not the correct format i gave you you just used a app you created in another post... Please take time and create a new app for this post using the correct format.
04/19/2014 12:57 pm
ImWoxo
Job: Plugin Manager
Why you want to join us?: Help With The Server Like The Title Asks!
Why your worthy of joining us: I'm Professional And Loyal Never Had Trouble With Servers!
How are you going to help: Help With Plugins Also Design And Make Custom Plugins.
Timezone: UK
How active are you going to be on the server: 6h Daily
Previous Projects: Builds... Slabcraft.net There Skyblock Map 3 And Spawn.
04/19/2014 12:59 pm
TechElite
Skype?
04/19/2014 1:05 pm
ImWoxo
My Skype Is: reecewatson0903
04/19/2014 12:54 pm
Exoid_Llama
IGN/Name: Heroic_Comrade,Kyle
Position: I Will Take What You Think Is Appropriate.
How Often I'll Be On: 1-8 Hours / Day

04/19/2014 3:03 pm
lilcubsfan1
You've been going around on every application thing and just copying and pasting it on everyone...
04/19/2014 12:53 pm
TechElite
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome