New minecraft server help

enander1-BossLandPvP's Avatar enander1-BossLandPvP5/27/15 1:07 pm
1 emeralds 48
So I made a new minecraft server, BossLandPvP and I think it's kinda cool with Epic bosses, dungeons, magic spells PvE and PvP maps for example Pirate Island, Mob arena, 1v1 arena, custom items, crates and more. You can fight bosses in dungeons or the PvE maps and use magic spells against eachother or against bosses or normal monsters. It is a Factions PvP and PvE RPGMMO server with lots to offer. IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE NOW but here is the link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/bosslandpvp/ BUT BUT BUT, here is the problem or what I should say. I've posted the server on the forums, uploaded it, updated it and that kind of stuff, uploaded pictures and I'm getting quite alot of views on the forums and server section too. But none seem to join the server, like, why would they check the server out but everyone just feels: Naaah, I don't think this is a good or fun server to play on. I mean, some of them must join and I have got people that joined but none has stayed and mostly of them is joining because they want staff or op but I already have staff and that ( NEED DEVS AND BUILDERS THOUGH ) Can someone just kind of help me in any way, maybe join the server and tell me what you feel when you join if you maybe think this is not an professional server or just anything. Mostly everything would help, THANKS!
enander1-BossLandPvP
Level 1 : New Network