A New Minecraft Server Just Appeared!!! Attack? Defend? Run?

Nixinzshiz's Avatar Nixinzshiz1/21/17 8:06 pm
1/21/2017 10:15 pm
R_o_g_u_e's Avatar R_o_g_u_e
So uh... new server here? ah uh you gonna attack me?

Haha! JK! Joking! Anyways I have made a new Minecraft Server With Plugins Of Course, I dont need anyone to be a developer right now, So far I can manage it, I want my server to be a tiny-medium semi-vanilla minecraft survival server, Semi as in its not totally vanilla because of the fact I have injected plugins into the server...

I am looking for people to be helpers or staff if you want to be called that, you wont gain a whole lot of power over people, only kicking really and a little more when I decide what else to give you, and well your job is to well help people, you basically memorize all the rules and help people if they need it and if it comes to it, kick people for breaking them, if they need to be banned you contact a higher up aka Owner [Me] and/or Co-Owner [Undecided] (Thats not his/her name, I mean literally I have not had a chance to get a Co-Owner, And please dont harass me about wanting to be the Co-Owner) I dont have a form for you to fill out, just tell me a little bit about yourself, age, how long you have played this game, how good you are at building/redstone, if you have skype/discord/teamspeak i.e any social program, if you have Steam Thanks for reading and have a good day/night
Nixinzshiz
Level 1 : New Explorer