New Minecraft server - Space themed RPG - Need Builders!

AshelehsA's Avatar AshelehsA7/5/15 12:09 am
1 emeralds 200 5
7/5/2015 2:39 pm
AshelehsA's Avatar AshelehsA
Introduction
Hello! I'm Ashel (Yes, that is my real name) I am an Admin on McCentral, and will be leading the build team(s). I've been playing Minecraft for almost 3 years now, and I've recently had the opportunity to be part of a new server known as McCentral. McCentral is aiming to be diverse server with lots of fresh ideas, with original maps and an overall unique feel. But we need your help with Building!
I am an Admin on McCentral, and will be leading the build team(s)

No one younger than 14 may apply. We are sorry, but we want to guarantee some level of maturity in the people we work with.

What we need you to do
We need Builders! I myself will be leading the Build team(s) but I can't build everything alone. We're aiming for unique feel, and design to our server. Along with designing the server itself, our main mission will be making a unique, space/planet exploration themed RPG in Minecraft. We want this be something special. While other servers may offer an RPG experience, we want ours to look and feel like no other. And if that's not enough, each Builder who's accepted will be paid $20 for their work on the server. The prices are not yet final, we can work out something a little more if you'd like. We will have Devs custom designing the plugins/

What you need to do
If you are interested in any of this, or would like to ask questions, please reply to this post, or add me on Skype. (ashelehsa) We'd also prefer it if you have some knowledge with the plugin World edit. And please, try to be a reasonable person about things.

Last of all, it should be noted I'm not the Owner. I am an Admin on this server, and have made this post by the request of the server Owner: Jesusgrandma58.

Thanks for your time! And I hope we are able to work together!
AshelehsA
Level 26 : Expert Architect