New to Minecraft PC

ZippyThePotato's Avatar ZippyThePotato2/5/16 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 251 6
2/6/2016 3:57 pm
Prince Oceanus's Avatar Prince Oceanus
I'm new to Minecraft PC and i'm looking for someone to game with. I've really only played Minecraft on the Xbox One so I haven't a clue to what I am doing on PC Minecraft. If your'e my age (19) or somewhere near it and have an interest in Minecraft then say something because i'd like to play. and when I say near my age I mean near. Sorry if you wanna play but aren't near my age, I just prefer my age group. Right now I use Curse to chat with people and also have steam to add you.
ZippyThePotato
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2016 3:57 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Latidile
Oceanus5000you don't have to pay for anything except for your copy of MC and The End (until 1.9 comes out).

wait.. did i miss something? is the end becoming separately paid for too?

No, but The End is changing in 1.9 to be more like the Console version's End. Sorry, I should have been more clear in my wording.
02/06/2016 3:28 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
Oceanus5000you don't have to pay for anything except for your copy of MC and The End (until 1.9 comes out).

wait.. did i miss something? is the end becoming separately paid for too?
02/06/2016 3:22 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
Controls for PC:

- WASD keys on the keyboard to move your character
- Spacebar to jump
- Shift key to sneak
- "i" or "e" key to open your Inventory (depends on what you have that bound
- "t" or the forward-slash key (/ <---that thing) to open chat
- Escape (Esc) to exit out of crafting/storage/ GUIs, to close chat, and to pause your game (Note: your game on public servers continues to run even when you have your game paused on there)
- Right-click (on your mouse) to enter crafting/storage GUIs, place blocks, activate Redstone components, till ground with a hoe, for using Ender Pearls and Eyes of Ender, and for drawing your bow back
- Left-click (on your mouse) to attack and break blocks
- Middle mouse-click (Scroll wheel) to pick blocks in Creative mode
- If you have Optifine installed (I highly suggest you install this if your game is extremely laggy): "Z" to zoom in

The only real things that are different from the XBox version of Minecraft are that you don't have to pay for anything except for your copy of MC and The End (until 1.9 comes out).

That's basically all you need to know.
02/06/2016 2:51 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Technomancer
Epic Nitro Swag
What up, bro
02/05/2016 8:25 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect
GhostXavier
Welcome to PlanetMinecraft and Minecraft PC! I'm sure you'll find plenty in your age group to play with you.
02/05/2016 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Linkedspore57
Is 16 close enough?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome