New Minigame! Thin Ice

Neolscrap's Avatar Neolscrap12/22/14 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 178 2
12/22/2014 11:38 pm
Neolscrap's Avatar Neolscrap
Ethan8905 and I have made a new minigame called Thin Ice. The objective is to be the last player in the arena. The arena has a floor of snow which melts when you walk on it. Don't fall in the water or you'll die!

There's one more thing I need to tell you *slurps hot chocolate*. Our server has crashed due to a hot chocolate overload so we are temporarily using a website that hosts our server for free (so we have ads). The website only hosts our server for 2 hours at a time, so there are 15 minute intervals where we have to wait to restart our server.

Anyway, we need 1 or 2 players to go on our server to play Thin Ice. *slurps hot chocolate again* The IP is

Noelscrap.g-s.nu

Remember, it won't be up all the time! *Spills hot chocolate over the keyboard and accidentally presses the Submit button*
Neolscrap
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect