2 New modern builds done by babasjiles feedback please

Babasjiles's Avatar Babasjiles4/16/14 9:27 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 8
4/26/2014 5:06 pm
Babasjiles's Avatar Babasjiles
I created 2 modern builds that i would like to show you guys on here. The car in one of the pictures is not my design but from a tutorial.

http://m.imgur.com/a/QO3sZ

Feel free to give me some comments:)
Babasjiles
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 5:06 pm
Babasjiles
Thank you very much guys for spending time on giving me feedback. Next time Onere I will try and what you suggested and see what happens once again thanks:)
04/26/2014 3:32 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Torborn
Looks great! Modern architecture is a delicate balance of minimalism and innovative detail, and I'd say you captured both fairly well. The bookshelf designs really stood out to me. A few of the rooms look a little empty, but that could be easily remedied with a table here and there, or some other furniture of your choosing.

Now, I have to say that my opinion of the build as a whole is influenced by the texture pack and shader mod. If you could show a few shots without the shader, it would paint a more realistic picture for me to critique. If not, that's fine too. Your call.

One more thing, why not showcase your build in a project submission? It would be much easier for users to provide critique that way, and you'd get more recognition than you would here on the forums. Just a thought.
04/26/2014 3:22 am
Babasjiles
Its difficult to make it more detailed what do you have in mind?
04/25/2014 6:36 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
PixelCrash_
Could be a little more detailed on the inside and outside, but they still look pretty good.
04/25/2014 6:31 pm
Babasjiles
Thx i will try working on that:)
04/24/2014 10:41 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Ekthon
Looks pretty good, but a little bit boxy
04/18/2014 7:12 am
Babasjiles
I take it that my build is not good i would love to hear where i failed Gohenks thank you for your suggestion i will look into that:)
04/17/2014 5:24 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Gohenks
Meh check out the ppl from TCS i learned alot from there http://www.thecrafterssociety.net
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome