NEW NETWORK LOOKING FOR BUILDERS,STAFF,DESIGNER,ETC.

RyanTheSwag's Avatar RyanTheSwag10/24/14 10:50 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 49
11/2/2014 6:09 am
RyanTheSwag's Avatar RyanTheSwag
"Thinking of a name" Network

We currently own a server that we do not know what the name should be yet, and we are planning to make a huge hub server based on pvp. We currently are making a pvp minigame server and a faction server. The faction server is near done while as the bow minigame server still needs building and such. This is why i am here, I am here to recruit players of different talents to come and help our network out.

We are currently looking for these specific players.

Builders
Graphic Designer
Advertiser (Youtube, Twitch, Others)
Staff Members (Preferably Helpers & Moderators)

We plan on getting the building done first in our servers at the moment and start in getting the plugins working and then connecting it for the final result. Therefore you will need to fill out an application form with this format. If you do not follow this format, we will instantly ignore it and not reply back. We are very "whatever" interms of picking and there is a high chance of getting it .

Builder Application Format
Click to reveal
In game name »
Age (preferably 12+) »
Skype »
Timezone »
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) »
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) »
Dedicated Hours »
Anything else you want us to know about »

Graphic Designer Application Format
Click to reveal
In game name »
Age »
Skype »
Timezone »
Preferred Style (Banners, Logo, Animated Banners) »
Previous Work (Links, Youtube) »

Advertiser Application Format
Click to reveal
In game name »
Age »
Skype »
Timezone »
Channel Link (Preferably 150+) »
Twitch Link (Preferably 50+ followers) »
How else would you advertise? »
Will you upload (stream) on our server often? »

Staff Application Format
Click to reveal
In game name »
Age »
Skype »
Timezone »
Position (Helper,Moderator)»
Languages Spoken »
Dedicated Hours »
Previous Experience »
How long have you been playing minecraft? »
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? »
How would you help out with the server? »
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) »

We wish you all the best and good luck fellas!
RyanTheSwag
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/02/2014 6:09 am
RyanTheSwag
bumppp
10/31/2014 8:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
RazorTheGod
Did you forget about me? I did everything you put on the application and you have not texted or responded to me yet.
10/31/2014 1:28 pm
RyanTheSwag
Still looking for graphic designers and possibly builders! I'll keep staff applications in mind, We'll start picking when server releases which is very soon!
10/28/2014 4:20 pm
Level 49 : Master Unicorn
FreakyPotato
In game name » freakzzor97
Age (preferably 12+) » 14
Skype » vilzarilei
Timezone » UTC
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) » Fantasy or Medieval
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) » I don't have pictures but you can go to IP: overpoweredmc.com then go to Prison 1 server and do /p h freakzzor97 so you find one of my little builds
Dedicated Hours » 2-6 h in a day
Anything else you want us to know about » I have been builder on 6 servers and they liked my creations. If you are looking for great builder choose me.
10/28/2014 3:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Tig
In game name » TheTigBitty

Age » (Uncomfortable releasing to public, PM if interested)

Skype » skeyhero

Timezone » Eastern Standard Time

Position (Helper,Moderator)» Moderator/Admin(if avail.)

Languages Spoken » English

Dedicated Hours » 20+ per week. Approx. 4 Daily.

Previous Experience » Admin on Goldcraft (currently under new ownership), Assembling stages of a Server (Never got to release to public officially)

How long have you been playing minecraft? » About 3 years.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » Confront them immediately to determine whether they're lying. If so immediate ban/kick. If they're proven innocent give them a warning in case of future "hacking".

How would you help out with the server? » I would test for all bugs and moderate chat with due diligence. I am very mature and have a good understanding of people. I've been told that I know how to catch a liar very well and it's not hard for me to realize when someone is trying to be deceitful.

Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » I've been muted for excessive swearing on GC before I was promoted to Moderator after proving that I have the required maturity to be in charge and control the power given to me.

Anything else you want us to know about » I am very dedicated to what I do. If you need to know anything else send me a PM via PMC.

Thank's for viewing my application,
Tig
10/28/2014 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
PlusOne
In game name » CraftedGaming
Age » 15

Skype » RKOuttaNowhere

Timezone » Eastern Standard

Position (Helper,Moderator)» I'm not picky, I'll gladly take whatever I can get.

Dedicated Hours » I can be on pretty much all hours of the day Thursday through Sunday

Previous Experience » I've owned a plethora of servers, staffed on many more, and I've worked for the network Solid Mine before it went down again.

How long have you been playing minecraft? » Since 2012

What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » It would start with 2 warnings. Then if it persists, kicking and 1 hour temporary banning, permanent bans would be taken with higher-ups

How would you help out with the server? » 2 years of experience, a sense of leadership, versatility and accountability.

Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » No.

Anything else you want us to know about » I can configure just about anything plugin wise.
10/28/2014 1:00 pm
RyanTheSwag
Bumpppp
10/27/2014 2:39 pm
G0sick
Staff Application:: I'm looking for a less in-depth position at the moment, as I am currently in college and don't have all day to devote. If for whatever reason you feel I need a higher position, I will accept it however.

In game name: Irapepickles - Don't mind the name, the account was passed down from my brother.

Your age: 22

Timezone : U.S. Central Time

Skype : Irapepickles - No microphone or Webcam. I don't plan on purchasing either of the two. If this causes problems, feel free to throw me into a low position, or simply decline.

Position : I'd prefer a simple Moderator, but as I said, If you feel I need something higher or lower, I'm okay with that.

Language: I speak moderate Japanese, little mandarin, and fluent English.

Previous Experience: I have been Owner on two servers before I enrolled in college. My administrator career has been a bit more involved though. I've been admin on five or six servers, though I decided to step down from my position due to certain circumstances. I also work part-time at a day-care, so I am very skilled at dealing with the average kids on Minecraft.

Dedicated Hours: During Weekends, I will be available from about 11:30am - 12:00am. On Weekdays, I will usually be available from 3:00pm - 11:00pm.

Years played on Minecraft: I've played since Alpha 2010. So 4 years.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking: First of all I would screenshot or record it for proof. I'd then report it to higher staff. If no staff is online, I would then emit a temporary ban until an admin is able to deal with the problem more in-depth.

How would you help out with the server : Being in college I'd be very limited to how much I can donate if that's what you're needing. I am able to take in most of the questions or simple problems any of the players are helping. This would definitely ease the stress on the admins or any higher positions. I am also able to help out any of the builders if they need.

Ever been banned/muted/kicked/etc.: From what I remember I've never been severely punished. I was once muted for giving my opinion on an owner's spawn, and later banned from the server while still muted.

Anything else you need to know: I'm very easy going and easy to get along with. I'm cool and collect, and am always patient with people's problems. I can be very hard however, and am not afraid to punish anyone that needs such actions.
10/27/2014 4:45 am
MinesmashMC
And your Name in Skype is?
10/27/2014 2:20 pm
RyanTheSwag
I've added you on skype, "It's Ryan"
10/26/2014 3:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tylera102
In game name » Tylera102
Age (preferably 12+) » 15
Skype » tyler-anderson70
Timezone » EST
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) » I like to focus on large-scale landscaping, but when it comes to structures I can research a wide array of architectural styles and become competent in them
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) » http://imgur.com/a/jm8W8
Dedicated Hours » 1-3 depending on the day
10/26/2014 11:12 pm
RyanTheSwag
Hello! I think i might have something for you to do on my server ^_^
10/26/2014 5:53 am
MinesmashMC
In game name » I have a build team. Elagon. Charlie20132001, Eliasky, Rileyskioo7488, evillucas12, ItsJaysk, and more.
Age (preferably 12+) » Average, 15.
Skype » minesmashmc
Timezone » It ranges. Some in Canada, Australia, United States.
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) » Any.
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) » IPs will be given through skype.
Dedicated Hours » Unknown, as the timezones. Probably, 5 per day.
Anything else you want us to know about » We know what we're doing.
10/26/2014 3:20 pm
RyanTheSwag
I'm really interested, I've messaged you through skype and we'll talk there ^_^!
10/26/2014 4:28 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
In game name » Tiga3299
Age » 19
Skype » daniel.thompson321
Timezone » Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
Position Moderator/Admin if you wanted to promote me at anytime? < If needed anywhere else feel free to add me to a position.
Dedicated Hours » 4-5 Hours per day but if you needed me on for a longer period of time, feel free to just ask in advance and I'll see if I can find a few more hours to hang around and monitor any chats.
Previous Experience » around 2 years of playing minecraft, through building teams, moderating servers and also being on the Staff Team of a few large/medium servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft? » I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years now. I started off pretty basic just building some mansions on a survival server. Then moving on I decided to stretch my limit of where I could go and built a 1:3 scale of the Golden Gate Bridge (Survival). After that I decided to build many other big builds like planes, military builds like a 1:1 scale Aircraft Carrier which took a few months. Then after a few months on the survival server I was played I was elected as a moderator then later on selected as one of their Staff members.
To be a staff member on any server or network you need to have a positive attitude 24-7. Also you need to know what you are doing from when I started to here today I've learn't so much information for example -
* How to host server
* Elect the right staff on a server
* How to "be" a staff member
* And how to deal with matters like Hackers/ Griefers/ Swearers and Other Server Problems.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » Hackers are nasty, never liked the word actually but if I have one on the server it really does depend on what he or she is using. If it was xray or some non threatening hacks I would give them a strong warning saying that hacking is wrong and if you do continue their will be further consequences. But if it was something like a Serious hacking client eg. Nodus Then the consequences would be more serious like Temporary bans or Ip/Perm Bans

How would you help out with the server? »To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of staffing, I would offer new ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed. If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if any other staff member told me to do something. I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » Yes Unfortunately I have been banned before, 2 years is a fair time with different servers, but the only part of banned I have done is for swearing a few times which I was indeed younger and more immature before but also I have definitely changed and of course I do have a "Brain" about it now so it will never happen again.
* Real life name : Dan Thompson
* Love to build, Pro-builder on many servers, Also love to help people on projects rather then just moderating servers.
* If you the owner or recruiter needed any help I would be happy to provide so
*Real life job - Cinematographer for National Geographic
Cheers
Dan
10/26/2014 2:53 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
BK85383
Age »13

Skype »icu_creeping (also IGN)

Timezone »7- GMT

Channel Link (Preferably
150+)www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHwEMJC0lkQA7P4OwSClVw (288 subs)

Twitch Link (Preferably 50+ followers) »I do not stream

How else would you advertise? »I would also put a link to your website on my about page

Will you upload (stream) on our server often? » i will upload 2 times per week

Anything else you want us to know about »Not really I just mostly upload minecraft
10/26/2014 2:51 am
Lady_Awesome
plz just give me a chance and if you dont like me then i wont be staff
10/26/2014 2:50 am
Lady_Awesome
plz ill change my age on my birth certifcate
10/26/2014 2:46 am
Lady_Awesome
In game name »squampy10
Age »10
Skype »sqampy10
Timezone »est
Position (Helper,Moderator)»helper
Languages Spoken »english
Dedicated Hours »2-3
Previous Experience »many servers
How long have you been playing minecraft? »1-3 years
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? »tell you and ban them
How would you help out with the server? »help genraley
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » no never
Anything else you want us to know about very kid and fair
10/26/2014 2:47 am
RyanTheSwag
As i said "Preferably 12+" Sorry bud.
10/25/2014 9:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
shsay66e885
In game name » shay66e885
Age (preferably 12+) » 14
Skype » leegongaming
Timezone » GMT
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) » Medival
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) » mc.Novanetwork.tk (In maintenance mode should be up on monday !)
Dedicated Hours » 4-5
Anything else you want us to know about » Im The owner of NovaNetwork perhaps we can merge our servers together ? depends what type of server it is. I can Code websites Not that good at it tho If you want me on the server for building just say in skype and i should be strait on ! i will need a building idea but if not then i will just go creative and build spawns shops pvp arenas Donor areas + more !
10/26/2014 2:47 am
RyanTheSwag
I've contacted you through skype, and we'll talk more there
10/25/2014 9:00 pm
seanay_
In game name » seanay_
Age » 11 (Don't judge because I'm 11. I'm more responsible than my 15 year old brother)
Skype » finnis.theking
Timezone » Eastern
Position (Helper,Moderator) Anything
Dedicated Hours » Can't play Monday and Friday, Tuesday-Thursday 4:20 to 7:00
Previous Experience » Admin and Moderator on a couple of little servers.
How long have you been playing minecraft? » 2-3 years
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » I would confirm they are hacking then BAN
How would you help out with the server? » I would watch players and staff to make sure they obey rules. I can also help out setting up plugins.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » I was banned for a couple of days from a little server for complaining that the owner was too abusive.
Anything else you want us to know about » I'm a penguin in minecraft. Penguins = Swag
10/25/2014 8:50 pm
RazorTheGod
Was anyone going to respond or did I do something wrong?
10/25/2014 6:11 pm
RazorTheGod
In game name » Razortheone
Age » 12 turning 13 soon. I'm still mature.
Skype » Naizjah.kidd
Timezone » Mountain Timezone
Position (Helper,Moderator)»Moderator or higher.
Languages Spoken »English and a little bit of Spanish. I'm learning it.
Dedicated Hours » Unknown at the moment. I can be on for hours sometime and less on other times.
Previous Experience » I have a lot of experience. I have been a Moderator on a few servers but the servers are down. I'm good with Moderator and up. I have never been Helper so I don't really know what to do.
How long have you been playing minecraft? » Since 2012
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » I would immediately ban them and let you know. I'd ban there ip too.
How would you help out with the server? » I can help the server with my knowledge. I know what to do when to do it and I'm very mature so I won't abuse my powers like other people.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » I have been muted. I was muted because I was apparently offending a staff member by doing something that he was supposed to do.
Anything else you want us to know about » I am still in school as a seventh grader and I'm very smart. I won't hesitate to ban anyone of my friends that I meet on the server if they are hacking, griefing or being offensive. I also will mute and sometimes kick people if they say n*gga. Its offensive to me and I won't stand by it. I will not hesitate to mute and kick them either.
Thanks for reading this application,
Razortheone
P.S. please just Skype me if I got it or if you want to talk to me. I will not pay attention much to this. If you need my Skype again its Naizjah.kidd
10/25/2014 5:58 pm
kinq
My staff application
Please reply
In game name »xKinqStyL
Age »11
Skype »kinqxscopes
Timezone »Eastern
Position (Helper,Moderator)»Moderator
Languages Spoken »English
Dedicated Hours » 1-3
Previous Experience » I have been staff on over 8 servers
How long have you been playing minecraft? » 2 years
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » If i saw someone hacking i would perma ban them.
How would you help out with the server? » I can be a server watch out to make sure no hackers or griefers join.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » I have just got banned from a server because a griefer/hacker hacked the server and he banned everyone on it.
Anything else you want us to know about » Nothing.
Thank you very much for reading my application.
Have a great day
-Kinq
10/25/2014 4:46 pm
Faint_
Hello!

Im here to apply, so here is my application, if you have not chosen anyone already.

In game name »Faint_Minecraft
Age »13
Skype »Although I have a Skype, I prefer no talking. My parents are very safe about me talking to people I do not know. If you need me, you can text me on Skype. It is faint_minecraft.
Timezone » By timezone, you mean my time? I cannot tell you my current time, because it will change, but I live in Nevada. Hopefully that helps.
Position (Helper,Moderator)» I would appreciate to be a Moderator or Admin, but if the position of Admin is too high for me to ask for, you could possibly make me a Moderator? It is just a request, but if you cannot place me in both of those positions, maybe you could place me in an open position?
Languages Spoken » I speak English, but I understand the Filipino language, Tagalog.
Dedicated Hours » Usually I have spare time, so I would probably dedicate 3 hours or 4 + hours to the server.
Previous Experience » My previous experience isnt much, I havent owned a server, but I have been helping with servers trying to enforce the rules even though I wasnt a mod, helper, or admin, but I am very firm about the rules with every single server, so you can count on me to help you with the server!
How long have you been playing minecraft? » I have been playing Minecraft for 2+ years.
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » Hacking is a very serious matter, I would screenshot them first, then kick them and contact you as fast as I can. After I had gotten permission to ban them, I would after they come on again. I would ban them for as long as you want, and if I cannot contact you, I would ban them, because it is the correct thing to do.
How would you help out with the server? » I wouldnt neccecerily advertise, but i would help out with all the rules, make sure everyone is content about all the thingsin the server. If someone has a problem, I will do my best to solve it.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » Ive been really good with rules on servers, and with all honesty, never have I been muted or banned.
Anything else you want us to know about » Ive been thinking of a name... Uh, what about something youre interested in? Or something catchy! But anyways, I hope you suggest me. Psst, you... What about pvp.ClubCraft.com?
10/25/2014 3:38 pm
EvasiveMC
Any Pay?

Those are 2 builds I have done recently. Ive done a lot more but I don't have any screenshots atm. The first picture took me about 30 minutes and the second picture took about 6 hours because there is more behind me.

In game name » Deathpanda98
Age (preferably 12+) » 14 almost 15
Skype » I will pm you it if I get accepted.
Timezone » EST
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) » Ancient, Roman, Futuristic, Many more lol
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) »
- http://gyazo.com/d2f7e7181cb5b465ed1556414f183c34
- http://gyazo.com/97b13c73985ce2faddb82511d6dfc36f
- http://gyazo.com/db98b68bb7724e6180d1caa4ecd79c4a
- http://gyazo.com/8be798c92cf53d067b6f49424207a88c
- http://gyazo.com/63f629437fc3e3670079d523c9c28cfd
- http://gyazo.com/11258d9fa778aa194a82447322605c0a
Dedicated Hours » 4pm - 8pm EST
Anything else you want us to know about » Ive built for many big networks and I hope that I can help you guys too
10/26/2014 2:42 am
RyanTheSwag
You're builds are really nice, I will pm you saying that your accepted as of now and we'll discuss more through skype.
10/25/2014 1:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
m4ychris
In game name » M4YChris
Age » 19
Skype » M4YChris
Timezone » EST -5
Position (Helper,Moderator)» Admin Or Moderator
Dedicated Hours » 6+
Previous Experience » I have ran my own server many times. Recently had a server called BigBoomCraft but I took it down about 2 weeks ago due to lack of staff and management from my Co-Owner.
How long have you been playing minecraft? » 1 year after it's release.
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » Depending on the position I am I would warn them only once then jot down there name so when they do it again I know to give them no more chances because I was being generous the first time. I would keep a eye on them the first time they did it pop in and out on them once in a while.
How would you help out with the server? » Bring my knowledge I have learned over the years of making a server and moderating it sufficiently. I will bring Leadership Skill, Moderation Skill, Extensive Decision Making Skills, and More.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » NOO
Anything else you want us to know about » Nothing more to really say except thank you for reading.
10/24/2014 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Noobwz212
In game name »noobwz
Age »15
Skype »(No skype safety reasons)
Timezone »GTM time
Position (Helper,Moderator)»Mod
Languages Spoken »English
Dedicated Hours »4 or 5 hours
Previous Experience »Owner of a server
How long have you been playing minecraft? > four years.
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? »Kick them and if they dont stop ban them
How would you help out with the server? »I would help by orginising (eg.fights,hackers)
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) »No,
Anything else you want us to know about »My parents would kill me if I had skype
10/26/2014 2:46 am
RyanTheSwag
Being just an owner of a server won't get you accepted, I'm not even sure if it's on, please provide more detail or else it's a no from me.
10/24/2014 4:35 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
deadbuilder_1
how about "Soaking Sponge" network ?
10/24/2014 11:44 pm
RyanTheSwag
Haha, naw it would be one helluva weird network
10/24/2014 2:06 pm
+Dude
In game name » ZexyZexx
Age »13 turning 14
Skype » preston.dai first one when you search it up.
Timezone » UTC+12:00
Position (Helper,Moderator)»Modeartor
Languages Spoken »English,mandarin, some japanese.
Dedicated Hours »at least 1 hour max of 5 hours
Previous Experience »Co Owner,Developer,Head Admin,Admin,Head Mod and Mod
How long have you been playing minecraft? » at least 3 years
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » Get proof, timpana them and report to other staff members and owner.
How would you help out with the server? » I can do ranks, permissions, build and just regular staffing.
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » Muted for overkill caps once, i won't do it on this server.
Anything else you want us to know about »I have had a lot of staff experience, i will be dedicated to this server if i get picked and help the server. Hopefully i get picked. Thanks for Reading.
10/24/2014 12:33 pm
tmzj12
Firecraft, Warter craft, Ghastcraft, Craftkingdom, Craftcastle, Moderncraft, Mobcraft, Endercraft, Nethercraft. And you can ask me for more if you want.
10/24/2014 12:28 pm
tmzj12
Builder aplication:
In game name »tmzj12
Age (preferably 12+) »13
Skype »tomaz-12
Timezone »+1 (Slovenia(Europ))
Preferred Style (Medival,Fantasy,etc) »Medival and modern
Previous Builds (Pictures,Links,Servers) »I have got no pictures becouse havent took a picure of my builds and the servers i have been building on are all shut down.
Dedicated Hours »3 a day
Anything else you want us to know about »I have been builder on the previouse server and allso a JrMod but then the server shut down. I have never been kicked before or banned and server staff liked me. Also i am not from England or USA but i know English whell. More talking then writing.
10/24/2014 12:53 pm
RyanTheSwag
Well since it's hard to make a decision weather you are good at building or not, i sent you a skype request and we'll talk there.
10/24/2014 11:33 am
Executioner_115
And you are talented! You should be head admin man! You deserver it for the little talent in you! I speak English only due to how 'OP' I am and how my mates think I cheat and beat me up xD!
10/24/2014 11:30 am
Executioner_115
As the new hacks come out also, we should be prepared. Id suggest now that we make
a medium team of Helpers to keep a lookout.Xray Kilaura Nodus and other hacks have been commonly used by cheaters.If I was those non-hacking players,It be unfair how hackers ended and killed them. I would RAGEQUIT xD But anyway,looking forward to the server and how it turns out!
10/26/2014 7:21 am
seanay_
There's hacks that can make the server console run any command. We have to make a custom plugin to prevent this.
10/24/2014 11:27 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
Thanks man
10/24/2014 11:27 am
Executioner_115
Wow Max you are in? Hope for the chances then!
10/24/2014 11:25 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Maxgabriel03
In game name »Nader_02
Age »14 Years of age
Skype »Allan.143 (Salahadin87)
Timezone »1+ GMT CEST
Position (Helper,Moderator)»Admin
Languages Spoken »English,Swedish and little Japanese
Dedicated Hours »I will be active, in the future, on both the forums and the server. As I said above, in the future, I will be online everyday for around 2-5 hours. Lots of people need help and can't inform staff members ingame, so the website is a great place to help people and fix the server's bugs and problems.
Previous Experience »Well i've been playing minecraft for 3 Years now. And enjoyed it. I have own over 6 Servers, One of them turn out great.
How long have you been playing minecraft? »3 Years.
What would you do if you saw someone hacking? » I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
if a Donator is abusing, I will kindly ask the donor to stop, however if he keeps on doing that or/and disrespects me or any of the other staff members, I will proceed onto banning the donor with the accuse of abusing his powers. Although there isn't so much abuse these days.I have noticed how new people sometimes don't feel real comfortable when they first join. Well I want you to know I can solve that.I think we all know that Hacking is a very important rule that if broken there will be very serious consequences. So looking at this website I have seen several post for people hacking with hardcore proof. And for whatever reason this update has come with some hardcore hacks. I want you to know I will be there and make sure that hackers are not getting away with Forcefield, Tracers, Sprint, Xray those are all hacks that are huge unfair advantages. Forcefield is the worst hack because you are defenseless to that hacker.
How would you help out with the server? » As I have said before there have been many people just spamming and spamming in chat and in Pm. Well most of those people that do it don't know that we can see it. So having a Staff member that will be there and be able to give the warning is a great thing for this server. I really am wanting to help with that so we can get that done faster and make the server even better than it already is
Have you ever been banned? Muted? and for what? (we want honesty) » Well i can't lie that i've never been banned but. I only have banned once. A Scammer got op And banned Everyone.
Anything else you want us to know about »Looking forward
10/24/2014 12:05 pm
RyanTheSwag
Well, this is a pretty good application but i do see errors in "Previous Experience" Section where you might have duplicated to make your application longer? I'm not sure but thats not the point, I'll add you on skype and see how it goes GL
10/24/2014 11:23 am
Executioner_115
Ok Hello Ryan,Im Executioner_115 or aka Exe! Heres my application form for being staff!

TImezone: 1 h 30 mins or more than that to 3 to 4 hours
Languages: English man,I love it.
Dedicated Hours: Hmmmnn... 1-2 hours and 3-4 hours sometimes!
Previous Experience: I was a head admin once of a Hypixel and I was replaced and banned for nothing. I still know commands though!
I play Minecraft for 2 Years now.
If I see ANYONE hacking Id give warnings. Not listening: BAN for some days or maybe mths mattering on the problem and how bad it is to other players.
How i help the server: Making it a good and fun place to play games and gamemodes that players like, Im going to make sure that they are satisfied!
I have been muted for accidentaly saying that I was a admin of Hypixel once
Banned? For LoLz I guess thats what Hypixel did to me...

Please note that
Im a Singaporean and I ONLY speak English!
Im good at helping Players if they are heaving problems or having difficulties like in a glitch e.g
I would name the network you have:TheCraft Network
My MC is cracked so, can you crack the server?
10/24/2014 11:13 am
Executioner_115
Omg ur here
10/24/2014 11:11 am
RyanTheSwag
Executioner_115Hello! Im Executioner_115 Or otherwise known as Exe, This is my Staff Application!
Please reply too because this is my first time as applying here! :green:

Name IRL? Silwin
Name IGN? Executioner_115
Age? 14
What am I applying for? Admin Or Moderator(Tell me in your reply)
Why should you choose me as a staff member? I have once been a Admin.Soon I was kicked for no reason,I logged in back and I was banned for the LOLZ and never would unban me. I still know commands but you can teach me some commands if there are anything that I dont know! Also about the rules,Im firm with it not in the strict way but Ill just ask them nicely! I like to interact too with other Players Or Staff Members.

What I can do to make the server grow? I would make it a great server to play in, and
I will suggest A new gamemode, A plugin or Competition!

Other things you want to know:
I am Singaporean. I ONLY speak ENGLISH!
I like helping others when heaving troubles
I dont have Skype I got no webcam and my parents will scold me too

I don't want to be mean or anything but please retry and use the format above.
10/24/2014 10:56 am
Executioner_115
Hello! Im Executioner_115 Or otherwise known as Exe, This is my Staff Application!
Please reply too because this is my first time as applying here! :green:

Name IRL? Silwin
Name IGN? Executioner_115
Age? 14
What am I applying for? Admin Or Moderator(Tell me in your reply)
Why should you choose me as a staff member? I have once been a Admin.Soon I was kicked for no reason,I logged in back and I was banned for the LOLZ and never would unban me. I still know commands but you can teach me some commands if there are anything that I dont know! Also about the rules,Im firm with it not in the strict way but Ill just ask them nicely! I like to interact too with other Players Or Staff Members.

What I can do to make the server grow? I would make it a great server to play in, and
I will suggest A new gamemode, A plugin or Competition!

Other things you want to know:
I am Singaporean. I ONLY speak ENGLISH!
I like helping others when heaving troubles
I dont have Skype I got no webcam and my parents will scold me too
If I see someone hacking I will warn them. If they dont Im going to ban them for a little Amt of days or mths too.
I can joke if you like!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome