--=NEW OP PRISON SERVER--= NEED STAFF/HELP

EpicRobertA1's Avatar EpicRobertA112/23/13 9:30 pm
5/28/2014 9:52 am
ajkros's Avatar ajkros
I've currently started a new OP prison server and need some help. I will message you for more info.

Need help with
------------------
Spawn
Permissions (GroupManager)
Some warps
-------------------

Apply:
IGN:
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH:

If you can help me, I will give you Admin or Head-Admin depending on how you go, Thanks.

Also, I don't know if this is in the wrong section. Sorry if it is
EpicRobertA1
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/28/2014 9:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ajkros
apply: Head-Admin or Admin either will work
IGN: ajkros
EXPERIENCE: Ive been op on 3 servers admin on 2 and Mod and 1
WHAT AM I WILLING TO HELP WITH: I am great with commands and I can build some epic stuff with World edit!
Thanks (: ~ajkros
05/09/2014 4:27 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Dreg41
Apply :- Any sort of staff , preferably chat-mod .
IGN :- Dreg42
Experience :- I've been chat mod on a server before , but the server's closed down .
What are you willing to help with :- I'll help people go around the server and warn spammers , abusers , etc in the chat . I'm not good at building but I may be able to help if you tell me where to build and what to .
05/09/2014 4:12 am
Budderhero21
Apply: Builder/Admin/Mod
ign: budderhero21
Experience: Owner on 1, Admin on 2 mod on 1
What Are You Willing to help with: Building Warps Some Coding and other things you want.
04/16/2014 3:52 pm
00CRAFTER_
Apply: admin

Ign: 00CRAFT_

Experience: I am a op on a private server and have friends that teach me how to become a good staff member. I have not applied for any of them because I enjoy being a civilian i guess you could call it, i do not not apply because i am lazy i dont apply because i am not normally on every day, i need rests some days, but when I am on i get what is needed to be don, done.

What are you willing to help with: I would like to help with buildings, (not entire maps)command ideas and decoration and shops.

I understand if you don't want me as staff but please let me help create what i hope and pray will be a wonderful server.
04/15/2014 8:01 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
E_Hos
Apply: Dev
IGN: E_Hos
EXPERIENCE: I have owned 2 prison servers been Admin 2times mod 3 and Mine creator once, And developed 3
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I am very good with groupmanager and almost every plugin a prison server needs, I can edit plugin configs to make stuff custom.
03/01/2014 4:19 pm
Fluffy1011
Applying For: I am applying for Head Admin or Admin
Ign: My in game name is Fluffy1011
Experience: I have had some experience with being prison server staff but i have had a lot of experience being Head Admin.
Helping You: I can help you with mostly anything including building, warps, commands, helping players, keeping players in line, act.!
02/26/2014 5:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
IGN: chomper777
EXPERIENCE: 10/10
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: anything involving plugins
02/26/2014 5:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
mitchell4481117
Apply: Admin, or higher.
IGN: mitchell4481117
EXPERIENCE: So much it would take a lot of listing off servers to get the exact amount.
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Everything, and anything. ( I can do just about anything from my vast experience, including the things you need help with. )
Skype: mitchs448 ( I will most likely not check this post again, so if accepted, send a request. )
02/26/2014 5:19 pm
DieTime
Apply:Admin
IGN: Deciphile
EXPERIENCE:Created my own server in 1.5.2 but then took it down a year later
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Im willing to help out with spawn i know some plugins the server can use, and help with the warps
02/26/2014 5:18 pm
DieTime
IGN: Deciphile
EXPERIENCE:Created my own server in 1.5.2 but then took it down a year later
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Im willing to help out with spawn i know some plugins the server can use, and help with the warps
02/03/2014 2:59 am
Level 21 : Expert Miner
hammer5678
IGN: hammer567
EXPERIENCE: Experience configer, Can help with plugins and in-game problems. Good with permissionsex mainly
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: All plugin problems and things that need to be done in-game and out.
02/02/2014 7:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
AdvancedRealms
Apply: Developer/Plugin-Manager
IGN: Zombiekillerpro0
EXPERIENCE: I have had prison servers. I have a server atm, I know all about group manager and got to setup basicly anything. I have had a load of experiance making server and doing permissiosn. Conact me on skype for more info. Skype:AdvancedPlayah
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Just about anything.
02/02/2014 6:19 pm
egmmm_
Apply:Admin/Builder
IGN:egmmm

Experience: I own seven servers and I am hoping to expand to a prison server, but first I would like to try help someone other than me get their server going. I have some experience with configuring plugins and I have a close friend [Wferr] that could do all the configuring/permissions you could ever want.

What I am willing to help with: I am willing to help with anything really, I have some great ideas and I am a great builder, I can get people online and even do some permissions, but I recommend instead of GroupManager you do Zpermissions, its easier and you don't have to create the groups for each world.
02/02/2014 3:18 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
Zaef
apply: admin/whatever you want me to be

IGN: Funnytom118

EXPERIENCE: I am a experienced moderator in other servers AND also i am EXTREMELY good at moderating and being an admin..........a Owner said that also i know LOADS of commands ESPECIALLY in world edit and normal minecraft AND wont be a HARSH admin/mod JUST 'firm but fair'

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: anything AND everything......i am a good builder and admin/mod

PLEASE ACCEPT ME AND TELL ME THE IP
01/06/2014 2:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Covality
Apply: Admin
IGN: ag20ag
EXPERIENCE: 6 years
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: permissions, building, i could enforce rules, and if you have guards on your server i can be one of them but i do want creative mode.
01/05/2014 5:21 pm
jokerXtOys
IGN: WeirdoKenKen
EXPERIENCE:i know alot about prison servers and i want to try my prison knowledge
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH:i will help with everything i ill help the staff players and more
12/28/2013 5:19 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Shacory
Apply: Guard warden whatever you need.

Ign: shacory

Experience I have been Head admin on a couple of servers, mod developer and that sort of thing :p

What are you willing to help with: I have added permissions for ranks on a couple of servers. Just not prison servers so i may or may not be able to add permissions.
For guard or admin or whatever i would be able to moderate the server for about 2 and a half hours a day, or more.
12/28/2013 5:14 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Dabeasty
This post looks dead.
12/28/2013 5:11 pm
TRIPLE_C_12
IGN: TRIPLE_C_12
EXPERIENCE: Co-owner on a server, I helped the owner with alot of the permission and im good with almost all pugins.
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I am willing to help with anything you need
12/28/2013 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Camerboy
IGN: Camer047
EXPERIENCE: I have worked with many prison servers before, I am skilled with plugin management, permissions/ranks and can do anything with redstone including: Colour names above your head, colour names in tab menu, NPC shops, hooking up lights and basic things like that.
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Anything you need me for.

[Note]
I don't know a lot about group manager but I know everything about PermissionsEX, it is the ranks plugin used by The Hive, Hypixel and the Nexus.
Check it out: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/permissionsex/
12/28/2013 5:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cake
JUANITO-RANGEL
Apply: Head Admin
IGN: JUANITO_RANGEL
EXPERIENCE: Head Admin/Builder on 1 server, Staff Leader on 1 server(Shutdown)
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I will make sure the people on the server are having fun and having a good time. I'll make sure that if there's any wrong doing, I'll deal with it in a wise matter.
12/28/2013 4:55 pm
xSkyStealTh
Hello
IGN: xSkyStealTh
Postion: Admin or Co owner
Previous Ex: Owner Co Owner Admin Head Admin and Op
How I Can Help: I'm Good With building I know how to make very item in minecraft almost i know how to make xp grinders i know how to code html and xhtlm (if that helps any) I know each mobs health what each of them drop and what the rarety of the drops are i know were they can all be found and were there locations are i know the different levels of attack damage they can do I hope you accept this
Have A Good day
Thank for your time and concideration
12/25/2013 8:05 pm
HopeSoDope
Apply: I will my best in what ever position that is needed
IGN: ABunnyLover
EXPERIENCE: Admin and moderate on 2 former servers
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I have photoshop, peopleskils, and i can help build!
12/25/2013 7:33 pm
Dragon5568
i am 10
i have skype
i also can help with ur spawn issue
i am somewhat good with group manager
i am applying for helper/mod/admin/head-admin
i have been helper on 2 server owner on 1 admin on 4 and mod on 3
12/24/2013 8:16 pm
CHASERRZ13
IGN: Chaserrz
EXPERIENCE:I have been Guard on 4 servers T-Guard on 3 and Chat-Mod on 4
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH:I am willing to help with neing a Guard or Chat Mod because I would love to enforce rules!
12/24/2013 7:41 pm
NotInTheGame20
sorry i am applying for admin or head admin
12/24/2013 7:41 pm
NotInTheGame20
IGN: firewind675

EXPERIENCE: i own a server, admin on 4 servers, head admin on 1, co owner on 2, and mod on 1

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO!!
12/24/2013 4:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Soupboy22120

IGN: Soupboy22

EXPERIENCE: I have been staff on many servers before. I have been guard, admin, mod, helper and even a owner my self. I have run a op prison before so i know all about it. I know what to add in a prison server to make it better. I also know almost all the plugins servers use for prison. Almost every server i have been staff on said i was great and that they loved my work. I never abuse power or do anything stupid.

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I will be willing to help with anything. If i had to choose 1, i would choose the mines. i can make some great op and reasonable mines. But overall i could work with anything you want me to like group manager, ranks, kits, etc... I will also be on a lot everyday to help as much as i can to make the server at its max.

Maturity: 8-10

Sincerely,
Soupboy22
12/24/2013 4:03 pm
blazer157
IGN:My username is blazer157
Building skills:I have built a mansion with a statue of me before.
Previous positions:I used to be in a prison server and started as a guard then continued to rank up till Head admin and about 3 months after that i become Co Owner.
Command knowledge-I have always thought the ranks meant nothing and just like to protect servers from hackers and such.
Reason we should pick you:I have decent knowledge about servers and commands as well as experience in ranks for i have always been dedicated to all servers i am staff on and make time for two hours a day on each. (Give or take)I can feel that this server will thrive above all and become popular.
Talk about yourself:I used to be a young fellow who played in little servers and the staff was always watching me but i never knew why till i asked why he is watching me and he said "My job is to watch all members of the server and make sure to protect it from any harm such as hackers."I looked up to him from that day on.I always followed him but sometimes that got me into trouble and I got sad when he retired from minecraft and they gave him the Retired rank and i wanted to be remembered in that server but sadly,it shut down.
Experience:I know most things about being staff and this entire application should prove it
Why you want this rank?:I prove to be an experienced staff member and always wanted be be staff on a prison server
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area):My gender is a male
Position That You're Applying for:Mod,Admin or Head admin
Maturity (out of 10):My maturity is 8 out of 10.
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.):I really like building places that are from the medieval times so Renaissance.
Work Ethic (out of 10):I would say....7 out of 10.
Creativity (out of 10):My creativity is great since i am still young so a 8
Overall Building Skill (out of 10):Right here would be a 7 out of 10
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10):I would give myself a 3 out of 10.
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with):I know some which are World Guard,AntiCheat and world edit.
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): http://imgur.com/4JUsMpZ,9qCZpW9 http://imgur.com/4JUsMpZ,9qCZpW9#1
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s)-As i said,I was dedicated to that server and at some point,i got Co owner.I have also been mod on a prison server which i forgot to mention before..I know some important rules staff must know or they will be demoted and i will follow the rules till i finish playing minecraft or quit the server.
12/24/2013 1:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman uwu
lolo131
Apply: Moderator
IGN: lolo131
EXPERIENCE: I have lots of experience with managing and being a staff member on servers, but I'm afraid I do not have experience being a staff member on a jail server. If you pick me, I will try my absolute hardest to learn about how staff works on a jail server. I do not act like a noob or when somebody kills me, I do not whine, and I do not hack.
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I love to build and I can also host events to keep the players entertained. I am also good with solving problems on the server (ex. if someone accuses the other of hacking, if someone griefs the server, etc) and developing the server and keeping it staffed

I would also like to know what the server IP is because if I am not selected, I would like to play on your server. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your consideration.
12/24/2013 12:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
flash1110
IGN: flash1110
EXPERIENCE: I coded couple of custom plugins for my server
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Configs, coding, permissions, building, etc.
12/24/2013 11:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
theman9920
Apply: Developer

IGN: theman9920

EXPERIENCE: Admin on 4 servers, Co-Owner on 1, Mod on 2.

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: I am very good with GroupManager and other related plugins. I could also do some warps.
12/23/2013 11:40 pm
Rockinspots
Look I'm not gonna be the butt hole that wants admin. All I want is mod.

Rockinspots

Teenager

I have no experience but I know my stuff.

I can help build spawn.
12/23/2013 10:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
PixelMonServer
What's this doing here?

Edit: It got moved.
12/23/2013 10:15 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
gavin718
Apply:Admin/Builder/Mod
IGN:gavin718
Experience:I have been staff on many many servers in my MC lifetime such as Knightcraft,Rosecraft,and TheMinerZ Network
What i'm willing to help with:Anything you need me for.

12/23/2013 10:12 pm
Hellno13
Apply:Dev/Guard/Admin
IGN: fartmansean
EXPERIENCE:My experience is pretty good with prison servers i'm auctuly playing on one rate now I am Developer not the best but I try but i'm great with plugins for guard I know how to inforce the rules like Item Asker jail and stuff like that over all i'm just big help and give warm hugs.
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH:I'm willing to help with what ever you need me to!

Thanks for your time and consideration
12/24/2013 9:26 am
aporia326
Hey Fart.... Remember me???
12/23/2013 10:04 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
TeazinMuffinQueen
Applying for: Admin, or Head-Admin (Or any rank you're willing to give me.)
In Game Name: Teazin
Experience:I am currently running my own server, and I'm OP (with Admin) on another one that is soon to be turned into a Hub Server. I'm Admin on The L33t Minecraft, and even though it is a Purchasable rank, I'm 'Trusted' with more commands than most. Such as, /u (Player or Server) /bal (Player) /kick (Player) /heal (Player), and a few others. I used to be Admin (with OP) on another Hub server, and on average we had twenty people online during the day. (For Eastern time zone) and another one where I had Co-Owner, with OP, but both of these were shut down to no funding.

Willing To Help With: I'm willing to help build a spawn, and help with warps. Or any other miscellaneous tasks that are needed to be taken care of. I also may be able to get a few people on once the server is ready. :)

Thanks, Teaz.
12/23/2013 9:50 pm
Level 43 : Master Pixel Puncher
Nytroh
Apply: Head-Admin
IGN: D3rpyAlex
EXPERIENCE: I own a server and mosly do all perms
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: group manger permissions!
12/23/2013 9:50 pm
Buttermonkey2000
Apply: Admin/builder
IGN: buttermonkey2000
EXPERIENCE:i have been admin on another prison server and built spawn on multiple servers
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH:anything you need me to do. I am fairly good at world edit.
12/23/2013 9:46 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
Cossette_Nightmare
Apply: HeadAdmin
IGN: CatScratchfel9 or NightmareCupcake
Experience: I am Admin on Forbidden omens and RP alive, and Mod+ on Percy Jackson roleplay. I have been a co-owner on 2 servers, but they have since been shutdown.
Willing to help: Building, setting warps, keeping players in line.
Age: I don't really think you should need it, but msg me if you are considering me. I will not post my age in a forum. Thanks for understanding.
12/23/2013 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Swagmister23
IGN: spidergirl572
EXPERIENCE: I have been staff on many servers such as RiceMc and Ophion they have 80/100 people on a day!
WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO HELP WITH: Mainly buildings are my preference but I do know alot of commands!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome