New Prison server! NEEDS HELP (Staff, Builders)

epikpython2's Avatar epikpython23/28/15 9:53 am
1 emeralds 114 3
3/28/2015 10:36 am
Rjhay_10's Avatar Rjhay_10
Please apply here on this forum.

If your accepted I will send you a message on this website, or if you include a skype in your application, I will send a message on there.

I do not request a specific format for an application, however I wish it is not something that you just say, "Hey I can help!", something with detail.

Thanks!
epikpython2
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/28/2015 10:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rjhay_10
hey i want to help at the server test me private at my skype

03/28/2015 10:26 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
TooGood4_Nae
Hey can i help out with the server? Im a developer and a professional builder of terraform .

03/28/2015 10:14 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58
In Game Name: BlazingDerp
Why do i want staff?: well since you say this server is new i was interested to help and get more players on the server so you could have a good community of nice players and have the server just keep going up with the amount of players so you could have a good community
What Would I do if there was a hacker?: well i would go in /v and ask them "hey what are you doing at the time? and get more information about them and then give them a punishment.
What Punishments would i give them?:
xray = tempban 3days
flying = tempban 4days
aimbot = tempban week
if they keep getting on and keep doing more hacks
more = perm ban
How mature are you?: 7-10 i have to pull some jokes or a comeback line but that's just every one xD
Skype?: Yes it epicjordan10
How Much Time will you spend on the server? 1-2 hours 4 at most
Why Should We Pick You?: Well there's 2 reasons. One Reason Is that i love to help people in minecraft no matter what there age is and i can communicate with any age they just have to be able to type some what good if they can't even type "hi" then i don't see how they could talk. The Second Reason is that when i have spare time i just build, i love to build what ever comes into my mind if its a castle ill build it and when i am done on that project i ask people to rate me on it. most people rate me
7 out of 10 so every time i get time off ill just build to bring that 7 up to an 8 those are the 2 reasons you should pick me
Any Other information?: if you need any contact me on Skype

Thank You For reading my application. i hope you pick me
-BlazingDerp
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome