[Free Server] New Project - Anyone that is intrested.

iCredit's Avatar iCredit3/28/15 1:07 am
1 emeralds 178 2
3/29/2015 7:55 pm
granmasboy99's Avatar granmasboy99
Hi, many people want to go about creating a new Minecraft Server, but not many people have the money or experience to carry it out, so I'm here to help them.

As of April 1st, somebody who has posted here will receive a free Minecraft Server Host (VPS (Centos 6) and a Licensed McMyAdmin Control Panel)

If you are interested in running a server please post here with your Skype Username or PM me your Skype username. You must also submit an age, and your experience with

[*]McMyAdmin:
[*]Linux:
[*]FileZilla:
[*]PUTTY (SSH Client):
[*]Running a Server:

Based on your post, maturity level, and if I believe you will be successful, you will receive this server which will have 25 days from April 1st paid for. After that, if you prove to be successful I will continue to pay for the server, if not, you will have the option to continue running the server by paying for it.

What you will receive:

[*]FTP File Access to Minecraft Server Files
[*]FULL McMyAdmin Control Panel Access
[*]Anything else you may need to keep your players happy.

There are no terms of service, and this is not a company advertisement. I had bought the server (VPS) and McMyAdmin, and I will no longer be using it, therefor I figured I would give somebody the opportunity to turn it into what I had thought it was going to be from the start.

I will continue to fund you, as long as you prove successful. If, however, I do continue to fund you, you will be required to link a Donation System, and ANY donated cash up to the equivalent of server costs I will require you to send me. Examples of this were, if server costs were $100, you received $140 for donations one month, I would request that you give me $100.

This is not an "April Fools Joke", as stated above, I bought the server originally planning to use it, but now I have other plans.

Original Server Name: SonicMC (Sonic Minecraft)
Original Server Domain: [url]SonicMC.net/[/url]

If you are interested in keeping the name and domain I'm willing to give you it.
iCredit
Level 1 : New Miner