**CANCELED**

Typeboy's Avatar Typeboy9/23/14 3:20 pm
10/4/2014 12:59 am
Typeboy's Avatar Typeboy
This Project Has Been Officially Cancelled!
Typeboy
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2014 12:59 am
Typeboy
Still Accepting Applications, For New People Interested
09/30/2014 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AquaTheDemon
IRL NAME: Elaina
MC NAME: AquaTheDemon
SKYPE: AquaTheDemon, but it dosen't work to well on my computer, I prefer Team speak,
RATE YOUR MATURITY: Mmm.. I'd say.. 7,2

Why do you want to join?:
I'm not really sure, but something about your post sparked up some curiosities and I honestly love group projects. Anytime I can help out, i'd gladly offer a hand.

What makes you better than other people applying for this?:
Oh, Jeez.. Nothing. All I can say is, i'm pretty laid back, kinda a shy, but overly friendly. At least, that's what i'v been told.

What about you stands out the most?:
Uhum, my nerd-ie-ness and how far I live outside of the box. I'd also like to say that I can be rather playful, but I know when to bring it back and be more serous.

Do you have any Youtube experience?:
Nope, but I stream on Twitch from time to time with some of my buddies.

Channel Link (Optional) :
NA.

Will you be commited?:
I get the chance, of course!
09/30/2014 9:07 pm
Baboomer
IRL NAME Donovan
MC NAME Baboomer
AGE 14
GENDER Male
SKYPE(So we can do interviews) Boomer.Boomerson2
RATE YOUR MATURITY(10 Being the most mature) 7-8

Why do you want to join? Honestly, I just want to make people smile, no better way then to start on Youtube.

What makes you better than other people applying for this? Well, i'm funny, but I wouldn't say i'm BETTER than anyone else.

What about you stands out the most? My laugh and voice, I sound like a 20 y/o sometimes.

Do you have any Youtube experience? Slightly, mostly just plain computer experience, but i'm good at acting so i guess it'l work.

Channel Link (Optional) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpZETc ... elp_flow=3

Will you be commited? Yes, but you got to remember, i'm a freshman and in advanced classes, I gotta study or else.
09/28/2014 2:44 pm
pyronasaur
IRL NAME Paul
MC NAME Pyronasaur
AGE 16
GENDER male
SKYPE(So we can do interviews) Pyronasaur
RATE YOUR MATURITY(10 Being the most mature) 7

Now Answer these next few questions honestly and detailed so no 5 word answers at all.

Why do you want to join? beacause i have been looking to join a youtube group for so long and i think it would be for everyone if i did

What makes you better than other people APPLYING for this? i am good with computer arts, so i can make baners ans such, as well as i am funy and original.

What about you stands out the most? how i am really funny and unique.

Do you have any Youtube experience? yes i am a youtuber, my channel is ThePyronsHD

Channel Link (Optional) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVNCoJ ... zLcPZcSM2Q

Will you be commited? yes 100% commited
09/28/2014 12:37 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Moved to Planning and Recruitment.
09/28/2014 6:39 am
TFPM
IRL NAME: Campbell Thomson
MC NAME: cookiemonsterkid (<-I made it when I was 9 don't judge ;D)
SKYPE: CampbellThomson9 (<-Again, I made it when I was 9 don't judge ;D)
RATE YOUR MATURITY: 8. I like to have a laugh at times but I am quite mature.
Why do you want to join?

What makes you better than other people applying for this?: I am dedicated and whatever task I face or whatever challenge I must complete I will try my hardest and get the job done.

What about you stands out the most?: I am a nice, mature, funny (At times) and modest person and I will always put other people first

Do you have any Youtube experience?: Like I said I have made many videos I just do not have the internet speed to upload them, but when I tried I worked hard to make them and was never giving up.

Channel Link (Optional) : https://www.youtube.com/user/xXCTProXx

Will you be committed?: Yes any like I said anything I am told to do/any challenges I face I will conquer.

I would like to add a side not saying I have been trying out for youtube and I make good quality videos and work hard on thumbnails ECT. but I do not have good enough internet speed to upload I have attached one of my GFX's to this post .
09/26/2014 3:47 pm
Vicvance777
APPLICATION

IRL NAME : Vic Vance
MC NAME: Vicvance777
SKYPE(So we can do interviews) Omega Has me on skype.
RATE YOUR MATURITY(10 Being the most mature)7

Now Answer these next few questions honestly and detailed so no 5 word answers at all.

Why do you want to join?

I want to join because I think it would be a fun experience working with you guys. I have made videos with Xenomega before and have quite enjoyed making them. Also i am lacking good ideas for my channel and this seems like a great thing to do

What makes you better than other people applying for this?

I'm good company to be around (ask Kris). I have experience in YouTube and am quite good at PVP. I am good at making thumbnails (Kris knows this).

What about you stands out the most?

Do you have any Youtube experience?

I have uploaded 44 videos and have 96 subscribers. I am a Machinima partner

Channel Link (Optional) : https://www.youtube.com/user/Vicvance777

Will you be commited? Do you even have to ask? (yes)
09/26/2014 2:44 pm
Typeboy
Thank you for all who have applied, we are still accepting applications, so with that being said, congratulations to the members that have been accepted into the group thus far, and good luck to any future applicants. -Typeboy
09/25/2014 12:54 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
IRL NAME David
MC NAME Davekillerish
AGE 16
GENDER Male
SKYPE(So we can do interviews) Daveskypesalot
RATE YOUR MATURITY(10 Being the most mature) 9.5 during work 6.5 during hang out time

Why do you want to join?
Im looking to get my name out there. Every popular youtuber had there big break, So I figuire joining this group would be mine.
What makes you better than other people applying for this?
"Better" I dont know the other people applying. I do know that what I bring to the table is something no one else will. Great ideas, Dedication, Orignal content, Not to mention my redstone abilities.
What about you stands out the most?
My originality and redstone abilities. Do not base my talent off my current 2 maps. Those maps are old and mis represent me.
Do you have any Youtube experience?
Yes, not much but I do.
Channel Link (Optional) :
Id rather you not see my youtube channel as it is unused at the moment.
Will you be commited?
Some might say "Too" dedicated.
09/24/2014 10:50 pm
pollax77
IRL NAME:Jim
MC NAME:pollax77_
RATE YOUR MATURITY:12

Why do you want to join? Well im borad and and i really wanna do something fun

What makes you better than other people applying for this? I am a cat irl

What about you stands out the most?Im a cat duh

Do you have any Youtube experience?i do actually

Channel Link (Optional) :www.youtube.com/user/pollax77

Will you be commited? Welp dat depends if they accept me but i think they will so yah
09/24/2014 10:45 pm
saifen2
Irl: Saif (Insanity)
Mc name: Saifen2, Dark_Temptaions
Sex: Male
Mat.: If you know omega's then.. expect nothing more
I want to join cause i like to make video and it is fun from being bored and cause omega is da bae :33

nothing im not really any better then the others i am just someone who likes to make entertaining videos

im dont really care what people have to say so i can really just make anything into a joke and im always cheerful D

yes i do i posted a a lot of videos before but due to changes i have a new channel and i still have a few videos on that :3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4kUf2 ... wQJYBRPqpg

Yee ill be committed and even if i cant be able to call everyday i will still make / edit videos to be put up :33
09/24/2014 6:10 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragon
Capritorne
IRL NAME Jonathan

MC NAME jassassin11

AGE 14

GENDER Male

SKYPE(So we can do interviews) You have it already but here it is anyway, jassassin13

RATE YOUR MATURITY(10 Being the most mature) 7

Why do you want to join? I would like to join because I want a youtube group to be in, because I can't find a good enough group to be in and I would like to join this one to see how good it will be for me. Most likely it will be good, but I don't know...

What makes you better than other people applying for this? First I'm friends with the members of the group so far, and second, I feel that I have better qualities than anyone else applying

What about you stands out the most? Either my idiocy, or my rough personality, either way it all comes together to make some cool videos

Do you have any Youtube experience? Yes I do, I've been doing youtube for a while now and I'm getting better and better at making videos and making sure my few subscribers are entertained

Channel Link (Optional) : http://www.youtube.com/jassassingaming

Will you be commited? Yes I will be committed, as long as everyone else is, because I'm not gonna commit to something that no one else commits to
09/23/2014 3:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Goblin
ram3n
IRL NAME Joseph Heidr
MC NAME Squazzla
AGE 23.
GENDER Male.
SKYPE(So we can do interviews) No Skype, message me on PMC.
RATE YOUR MATURITY(10 Being the most mature) 10.

Why do you want to join? Youtube seems like a good career to start out with.

What makes you better than other people applying for this? Well, i've been a veteran of MC for 4 years, pretty good at redstone and Nordic builds.

What about you stands out the most? My redstone projects.

Will you be commited? Definitely.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome