New Project: BlockEstate

Trapgod's Avatar Trapgod7/2/15 8:04 pm
1 emeralds 245 8
7/5/2015 2:12 pm
SilentBlade7z's Avatar SilentBlade7z
Hello! My name is Trapgod.
Today I am recruiting people for my new project... BlockEstate.

About BlockEstate: BlockEstate will be the next BIG server. I plan on making it a very active server and having people from all over enjoy their time on it. We really want to focus on factions, survival, pvp, and more. We will have MORE than that though, we will be continuously adding a variety of gamemodes in the server. We want to reach out to as many people as we can and allow them to have a good time. By joining in on this project early, you are investing yourself into what can potentially be one of the best servers of all time.

We have a website being built at the moment, but we need a lot of things done. The server is also running fine!

Here is a list of things we NEED:

A staff team
A developer team
Donations

Interested in joining in on this project? Your going to need skype.

FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING TO JOIN AS A DEDICATED HOSTER:
Click to reveal
IGN:

FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING TO JOIN AS STAFF WHEN WE LAUNCH:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Staff Position (Administrator/Moderator/Helper):
Experience:
What YOU can bring to the server:

FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING TO JOIN AS PART OF THE DEVELOPER TEAM
Click to reveal
IGN:
Name:
Experience:
Servers you've worked with in the past:

We have a graphics designing team already, but if you are interested in designing for this project, please say so in the comments.

For Donators:
Click to reveal
If your interested in donating, you will get perks on the server including VIP.
Paypal: mikebaone009@gmail.com

I hope to see some amazing responses! Thanks.
[bumps are appreciated]
- Trapgod
Trapgod
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2015 2:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
SilentBlade7z
IGN: SilentBlade7z
Name: Charles (Zero)
Staff Position (Administrator/Moderator/Helper): Helper
Experience: I've helped on Fourm Sites working as a Staff member for a mod pack on Technicpack. net a few years ago, and I've worked on 3 servers (First one shut down before it launched) - (second Shut down after the Hoster bailed) and the 3rd server I worked on, well I use to before some guy file complainted me because i was afk and didnt see his question, I worked on that server for 4 months, and I don't know if its still active.
What YOU can bring to the server: I will provide the best assistance to everyone and make people enjoy the server, and feel welcomed when they join. I've a very friendly guy, over text, a little shy with voice to voice, But I will answers everyones questions with the best possible answer.
07/03/2015 1:00 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
Well now its 'not QUITE everything', which considering the few things you removed is in fact a big difference :/ GL With your server then
07/03/2015 2:13 am
Trapgod
Thanks a bunch for the support. Drop by sometime, an ip will be added in the server area soon.
07/03/2015 12:58 am
Trapgod
Deth_Glitch
TrapgodHere is a list of things we NEED:
A dedicated hoster
A staff team
A developer team
Donations
SO.. Everything?

I need to update that, haha. The server is up and running.
07/03/2015 12:53 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
Deth_Glitch
TrapgodHere is a list of things we NEED:
A dedicated hoster
A staff team
A developer team
Donations
SO.. Everything?
07/03/2015 12:45 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Clashica
IGN: MidnightSparkleX
Name: Ashley Cassandra Zarzankov
Staff Position (Administrator/Moderator/Helper): Moderator or Administrator
Experience: i have used to own my own network server i am very well know with everything simple as multicraft, plugins, etc. so i have also been every rank besides builder i am not well with building
What YOU can bring to the server: i could bring kindness, help, i speak many languages like 15 so i can help anyone who cant speak english i can help if anyone is being hacked i can record as well so that wont be an issue i am great at catching hackers i do it all the time but believe me i can help alot oh and here ill add some stuff
Staff on another server right now: Nope
time i can get on: 24/7 when ever im needed
07/02/2015 9:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
SilentBlade7z
IGN: SilentBlade7z
Name: Charles (Zero)
Staff Position (Administrator/Moderator/Helper): Helper
Experience: I've helped on Fourm Sites working as a Staff member for a mod pack on Technicpack. net a few years ago, and I've worked on 3 servers (First one shut down before it launched) - (second Shut down after the Hoster bailed) and the 3rd server I worked on, well I use to before some guy file complainted me because i was afk and didnt see his question, I worked on that server for 4 months, and I don't know if its still active.
What YOU can bring to the server: I will provide the best assistance to everyone and make people enjoy the server, and feel welcomed when they join. I've a very friendly guy, over text, a little shy with voice to voice, But I will answers everyones questions with the best possible answer.
07/03/2015 12:47 am
Trapgod
Yes, you need skype.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome