New Project Needs People To Help!

x_Zombie_x's Avatar x_Zombie_x4/27/15 2:40 am
1 emeralds 126 3
4/29/2015 8:52 pm
noahjsc's Avatar noahjsc
Hello my name is Tyler and I am starting a new project called McAssistance where we will be dedicated to helping with anything to do with minecraft. We will be able to help with anything from creating a minecraft server to helping regular players with any problems they may have!

McAssistaance will also be dedicated on helping minecraft server owners find staff members for there server/servers!

Today I am looking for people to help me make this possible. I need people that have knowledge of anything from setting up bungee cord to making logos and banners!

Anyone can apply! (I don't mine age, You just have to be mature!)

Here are some positions that I am Looking for at the moment!

COO - 1 Position
Manager - 1 Position
Website Developer - 2 Positions

Applications Format!

Click to reveal
Name*:
Age*:

IGN*:

Skype*:

Why You Want this Position*:

What makes you qualified for this position*:

What can you bring to McAssistance*:

Extra Details:

Edit: Anyone hired will be considered volunteers.
x_Zombie_x
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2015 8:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
noahjsc
Name*:Noah
Age*:14

IGN*:Noahjsc

Skype*:noahjsc

Position: I don't have a selected position, I could be a manager or COO but I also excel at building.

Why You Want this Position*: I will give you my honest reason. I am bored, most people give long intricate answers when really they are looking for something to kill their boredom.

What makes you qualified for this position*: I have had many experiences in being staff on servers and on build teams. I have had leadership positions many times in many of mediums, I know that makes a person tick and what will cause a group to implode on itself. I have seen many good groups fall apart because their management cannot tell what rips apart their group from the inside out. I have played Minecraft since nov 2010 I know who play minecraft and how to appeal to them. The one problem that you could have with me as I am cold hearted. I have been told I have power trips, I don't see them as that though. I see it as being firm, I hate weaklinks and I see them and I want to replace them. The world is dynamic but some people wan't it to be static and when the sentimentalism falls in people resist change and without change a group falls apart. I do not wan't to see that happen so I try to force change but sentimentalism of people will cause resistance and that is when I get branded. Know that when you hire me you bring instability to the group as a stable falls apart when they become stable. I don't consider stable a group that is being successful and safe but a group that has grown stagment and is safe from change. Basically I like to see change and growth and I will not let feelings get in the way of firing a inactive member or a useless member to replace them with somebody better.

What can you bring to McAssistance*: I feel like you should read above.

Extra Details: Timing for me can be irregular as I have extra circular groups and minor family issues. But for the time I have I will put to good work, don't worry I do have time it's not that I am uber busy.
04/29/2015 6:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
ZeritusLegions
Name*: Jared
Age*: 15

IGN*: mrbell11

Skype*: Jared.Michaelis (if that does not work try Mrbell11/Jared)

What Position you want*: I would love to be COO or Manager

Why You Want this Position*: I would like to be this position because I like to help people out and make sure that everything is being done correctly, carefully, and fully.

What makes you qualified for this position*: I know how to use all types of server's (ex: Bukkit, Spigot, Bungee, Modded) I am also very good at making sure everyone is on task and doing everything corectly.

What can you bring to McAssistance*: I can bring a new friendly person that would make sure everyone is on task listening to the Owner/Higher ranked people.

Extra Details: I am currently a 9th grader who is in Honor's English, Social Studies and Science. I spend a very hefty amount of time on the computer. I am able to run many different server's such as Minecraft ,teamspeak, Garry's Mod etc.
04/29/2015 12:38 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
Name*: David
Age*: 17

IGN*: Davekillerish

Skype*: daveskypesalot

[Not In Applicatoin] What position are you applying for: None of the jobs your offering, when you get up and running I would like to be one of the people who give advice.
Why You Want this Position*: I would love to have my oppinion valued by others.

What makes you qualified for this position*: I am an expierenced user of the mincraft game, and I am very unbiased in the accasional advice I give to friends.

What can you bring to McAssistance*: The full package. Want to know what I mean? Contact me and ask.

Extra Details: I am very mature for my "young" age.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome