New Project- San Fransokyo? (Big Hero 6)

Fenean's Avatar Fenean3/30/15 7:26 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 4
4/30/2017 10:23 am
Ellie's Avatar Ellie
Oh, uh, hey there! I guess my project interested you.

So I recently watched the movie Big Hero 6, and have found myself wanting to play on a map of San Fransokyo, the city where almost all the events take place (It's a mash up of San Fancisco and Tokyo).

But alas, I cannot find a minecraft map ANYWHERE, which is a bit surprising, since it's been out since last year.

Being myself, I immediately decided to begin building a map. And being myself, I obviously cannot build it all alone. Enter this forum post.

If you're interested in helping me maybe re-create this awesome map, please fill out the application below, and if I accept it, I'll add you to the minecraft realm being used to host the map. You don't have to have the best building skills, just an enthusiasm towards building!

Name:

Minecraft Username:

Have you seen Big Hero 6? (It's okay if you haven't but still, it's an awesome movie!):

Do you have any way I could contact you easier? (Skype, etc.):

Why do you want to help build this map?:

Thanks for your time!

-Emmalynn
Fenean
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist