My new realm for youtubers just starting out!

QuinnMiner's Avatar QuinnMiner5/2/16 2:02 pm
1 emeralds 98
I made a buncha immature posts for my old servers but I'm cooler now XD

Hey! I was thinkin this could be for people from 10-15 or somethin

So anyways, I have a Minecraft Realm! Im planning to invite about 2 or 3 people in the window of a couple days at first, then I'll make another thread to invite a bunch more, if this actually gets views. XD

This is gonna be a vanilla survival realm, and I made it so I could share my interest for Minecraft without cheats. That means no /tp or keepinventory stuff. I hope you're cool with that.

Now, heres a bit about myself so you can get to know me a bit and feel like your creations on the realm are safe. I have been playing Minecraft for 4 1/2 years now, and I enjoy building, mining and noteblocks. I owned about 4 servers since 2013, and all of them turned out pretty well. They turned out to not last forever, but I am willing to change that with this realm. If this realm takes off, I will be recording a series on my youtube channel for it.

But enough about me. Let's talk about you. (By the way, this part of the survey will not affect if you will get on the realm or not)

Building ability (?/10)
Redstone ability (?/10)
Mining ability (?/10)
Combat ability (?/10)

Ok, so let's get to the next part of the survey.

Age (This info is only asked for so people of relatively the same age can get along better. If your not comfortable writing this in chat, message me.)
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Do you have a youtube channel? How many subs? Channel name? (I think it would be cool to have some small youtubers on the realm. To be honest, I barely have any subs on youtube. So I thought this realm was a great way for all of us to get some subscribers. Also Twitch would be cool as well!)
Minecraft username
Do you have steam? (My IRL friends and I think the best way to chat is through steam, but if you have skype, just tell me. None of us have skype, but we can try to get it. But it's very important that you have steam.)
Tell me a bit about your personality, and how it could make for a beast Minecraft realm experience.
How active do you play? Im looking for people who play at least 3 times a week.
--Sorry about all these crazy questions; just believe me, some people you think are cool turn out to be complete jerks, and thats why there is this long survey.--

Quick realm qualities we should follow
No griefing
We're all friends
We might make a spawn town with shops

Cya there!
-QuinnMiner
QuinnMiner
Level 1 : New Miner