NEW Realm of Supremacy! Need players/staff-Whitelisted-Towny

xplosion545's Avatar xplosion5455/24/16 3:47 pm
1 emeralds 160 7
5/30/2016 10:44 am
xplosion545's Avatar xplosion545
Hello there,

We would like to invite you to our brand new whitelisted server!
Healdrop (the co-owner) and I created the server because we enjoy playing with others, I had a server in the past (talking about 2011) and I'd like to take another shot at it! There are some plugins to make it a bit more enjoyable when it comes to teamplay such as Towny. We absolutely promote teamplay, which makes the game a lot more amusing.

Right now we're looking for ambitious people that want to help our little community grow. Maybe help with configurations or give some thoughts and ideas. So if you feel like participating just say so!

When it comes down to plugins you can always suggest what you'd like to see and we'll look into it. Ideas and initiative are very welcome of course!

There are still a few items on the list that need to be sorted out, such as implenting a good economy system. For now it's just basic trading (which isn't that bad at all).

We use a whitelist, but it's not that hard to join. There's no age limit, so it's basically just a way for us to know a bit more about you in advance. Nothing too special here.

We also have a seperate forum. Although it's just an Enjin clansite, we'll get by for now! Click here: realmofsupremacy forums

A brand new server, next to the spawn there is nothing on it. So we're kind of hoping to attract plenty of new Citizens to come and join us on this survival server.

When it comes down to rules we mostly just ask of you to just use your common sense.. That should work the best for everyone!

Spoiler (click to show)

So I hope we'll see you soon and can play some Minecraft together.

If you'd like to join, just fill in this application!

Ingame name:
Minecraft experience: (how long you played, what kind of player you are,...):
Your timezone (where you're from, continent or country):
Extra information you'd like to share:
xplosion545
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/30/2016 10:44 am
xplosion545
Bump
05/29/2016 10:56 am
xplosion545
Bump
05/27/2016 10:59 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
GTGamingOffical
Ingame name: GTGaming_
Minecraft experience: I am a fun and respectful player, I've been playing for over 4 years
Your timezone: US Mnt Time (7:00)
Extra information you'd like to share: I am a Youtuber and would like to play on this server!
05/27/2016 11:09 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
GTGamingOffical
ps you can skype me @ legostudgabe@live.com
05/27/2016 1:50 pm
xplosion545
Unable to Skype at the moment. But adding you to Skype soon! And added you on the other thread
05/24/2016 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftTrouble
In-Game Name: King_President

Have you ever been banned(if so, why?): No, i Haven't been banned

Do you have skype: Yes i do have Skype and it is: Pixelcrafters.co

Will you be active on the forums: Yes i will be active on the forums almost daily.

Will you be active on the server: I will be on the server, every day, unless something major happens

How often can you be on the server each day: I will Online on the server for about 3-5 hours each work day, and about 5-8 hours on non-work days.

What would you rate yourself on Common Sense: I would rate my common sense as a 8.

What would you rate yourself on your speaking skills: I would honestly rate myself as a 7 for speaking skills, as i do sometimes stutter when nervous.

What would you rate yourself on maturity: I would rate my self as a 6 on maturity, as I am a polite young man, but I get over excited sometimes. .

Is English you first language: Yes English is my first language.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Jeremy A. Hill, I was Born into a family on August 24th, 2001, which makes me 14 years old. I am involved in Fall Sports such as Soccer, and Cross Country. I also have a older and a younger brother who if your on Skype with me, will hear either one of them, but that is rare. I Love to read, and Help others as I am the Class President of my High school 9th grade, I also, am a Ambitious Young Studious Fellow with a passion to succeed, and to help others Succeed.

What do you have to offer the server: I Can offer to the server my coding skills, Cheerfulness, my denoted sense of being Optimistic, and most importantly my time, and Devoted love to the server. I can Help Out where ever needed, as well as any time needed, unless i have school, or work. Also I could help develop the server into a new era of excellence.

Why should you be chosen for Staff: I feel that i should be chosen for staff as i am a good Person, with good standings with the server's population. I also have experience of staff on a server as I was a Helper on CriticalMC, and i also used to own a network, until i shut down due to lack of funds. I know that you might not chose me, but i will still make time in my life to Come and play, hang out, and have fun on this server.

Describe what makes a good leader: I am a good leader, as i have a good heart, very optimistic, and very devoted to things. One thing that i am very devoted to is Helping everyone succeed in their daily lives, with short term goals, as well as Long term Achievements. I have received several awards acknowledging these things, such as the Leader of the Month, National Honors Society, and many other awards. Almost everyone that has met me has said that i am a very good leader, with abilities that are amazing for a boy my age.

Describe how you would and could be a good leader and role-model on the server: I will help Bring People onto the server, and help them learn and grasp the concept of this server. I will also Deliver Consequences when i fell appropriate, and help them understand what they did wrong, and try to make them see how to change, so it won't happen again.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I Am looking forward to working with you all
05/27/2016 10:03 am
xplosion545
Wrong one pal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome