New Roleplay Idea [UNIQUE]

roryd04's Avatar roryd047/31/14 9:29 am
8/18/2014 6:56 am
Roleplay_Universe's Avatar Roleplay_Universe
Hey, I've got a new idea. I do not know if its already been done but I want to try it.

Ok so the idea is a full roleplay server.
The Idea
To begin with you are at a reasonably large spawn with different category portals which lead to more portals. which are into that category. There will be category's like Sci-Fi, Real Life, Horror e.g. As I said there will be roleplays inside that fit inside that category so for Real Life you may have something like School,Camp, Island.
How to start roleplaying
When you enter the portal for the roleplay that you have chosen you will have have to read up on the backstory of the roleplay type and then you will select your character for the roleplay. You will be given some information about your character and how you need to roleplay and you will be given a suffix after your name with your characters name so nobody gets mixed up. To also make sure chats don't get messed up we will make a seperate chat for each roleplay so that you can roleplay without clashing with
other roleplays.
New roleplays
I will set up a website or forum for the server (if I can create it) and members and guests will be able to vote for new Roleplays. At the end of the week a new idea will be chosen and then selected and put onto the server for members to experience.
Staff
I will select a good group of staff for the server which will modify chats and make sure everyone is having a good time. If you are found ruining other peoples roleplays or just being annoying and not abiding to rules there will be consequences.
Benefits
There are several benefits of this servers. One being that pretending to be someone or something can bring out self-confidence or communication skills. Another one being that people can use skills developed from the server in real life to speak to people with a wider and better range of grammar which may be learnt from the server. Also the fact that people can vote for new roleplays means we are giving them what they want to make sure they have as much fun as possible.

And thats the idea basically.

I'm thinking of maybe earning some money to get the server started. I know were gonna need a lot of slots because of the amount of roleplays. I am maybe looking for someone who is wanting to host the server, I don't mind if they have all the donations to increase server size to give a better experience. If you do like the idea please help me to create this server to make sure the community is happy. That is all that the server is about-making the community happy and getting out of the 'norm' of Factions and Pvp servers constantly popping up with a new original and unique idea.

Thanks If you want to contact me about creating the server or helping to pay for it or if you have any queries about my idea then add me on skype at Roryd673
roryd04
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2014 6:56 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Roleplay_Universe
Sorry I haven't replied been a little busy. Have added you on skype.
08/18/2014 3:38 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
KingVinol
Name: Not really comfortable to give that here. I'll give you it via skype if you real have to know it if that's fine with you I hope you understand
Skype(I won't call, so you don't need a mic): KingVInol
Steam?: I have steam although I don't use it very often.
Ign: kingvinol20
Maturity(1-10): 9. I am a vere mature person that remains calm whenever something happens. I judge people fairly and I will never abuse my power in any kind of way.
Building(1-10): Probably an 8. I am very good at building modern. I have built some medieval things so I might be helpful in building such things aswell.
Plugin(1-10): 10. I have an extensive knowledge of plugins which will help me in most cases to solve people's problems. I have experience with:
-WorldEdit
-Essentials
-Groupmanager (adding perms, adding prefixes / suffixes etc.)
- ChatControl (muting chat, muting people, etc.)
-AutoRank
- MythicDrops

And much more. If there's a plugin I do not yet understand or know, I am a quick learner and I will understand it in no time
Other skills: I am very helpful and have alot of experience with being staff and how to act like one. I know how to respond to people having a problem, and how to act if someone's breaking the rules. I know how to punish in almost every case due to my great experience of being staff.
Grammar(1-10): I think 9. I speak English quite well athough it is not my first language.
Experience: I have been staff on several servers and I have experience with almost every staff rank. I have been Moderator, ChatMod, Trial Mod, Builder, Helper, Admin (mostly) and Co-Owner.
Can you roleplay?:I do not often roleplay but I have played on some roleplay servers and I love to!
That's my apply. I hope you like it!
I would love to play on the server!
Regards,
KingVinol

Edit: I will check this post later today because I'm not able to check it regularly today.
08/18/2014 3:11 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
KingVinol
I would love to play on the server and contribute maybe as staff or in some other way
08/18/2014 3:16 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Roleplay_Universe
If you do wanna help, fill this in below and I will see if I can work something out. You will need to have Skype,be over the age of 12 and be mature with good grammar.
Click to reveal
Name:
Skype(I won't call, so you don't need a mic):
Steam?:
Ign:
Building(1-10):
Plugin(1-10):
Other skills:
Grammar(1-10):
Experience:
Can you roleplay?:

Thanks, I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
08/10/2014 3:56 am
roryd04
Yes, if you would like to feel free to add me on skype at Roryd673 to help. I have found somebody who would like to host the server that can help and if you want you can come help assist the server.
08/09/2014 7:54 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
hebekie
--
08/09/2014 3:47 am
roryd04
Bump
08/08/2014 12:14 pm
roryd04
Bump
08/04/2014 3:13 am
roryd04
Bump, any more opinions or supporters?
07/31/2014 2:37 pm
roryd04
Ok, I need someone to help me get a server. I am thinking of getting some money to pay for it, but if anyone wants to buy a server to support it they are free to have all donations!
07/31/2014 2:19 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
its_notjack
Might be cool, let's see
07/31/2014 2:14 pm
roryd04
Bump, any other opinions or supporters?
07/31/2014 9:44 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
killeraxes
lol u wont need much slots this idea is NOT UNIQUE it is SO BoRiNg
07/31/2014 9:46 am
roryd04
Thank you for your criticism. If you dislike it, that's your opinion. Other people that roleplay may like this and want to join this server. But thank you for your opinion
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome