- New SemiVanilla Server - Needs Staff! Can you help?

EliasRipley's Avatar EliasRipley8/23/16 6:21 pm
8/28/2016 8:06 am
EliasRipley's Avatar EliasRipley
Looking to fill the following roles:

Staff Ranks: (Permanent permissions.)
- Helpers
- Community Moderators
- - Community Admins
- Developers

Construction Team Ranks: (Temporary permissions, can become permanent once work has been approved by Community Admin / Developers / Owners.)
- Builders
- - Builder Admins
- Redstone Techs
- - Redstone Admins

If you'd like to apply, please leave these details:

Click to reveal
Name:
In game name:
Admin Experience - if applying for admin / dev position. (Let us know what plugins you are familiar with! There is a list below of what we'll be using...)
Something interesting about yourself:

The server will be using the following plugins:
CoreProtect
Essentials
Votifier
GAListener
PermissionsEx
GriefPrevention
HD Displays
Minigames
MassiveCore / Factions
Towny + Towny Chat
Token Manager
Vault
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
Enjin Plugins

I will be replying to those who use the CommunityBox enjin to apply first:
http://communitybox.enjin.com/apply

Registration to our Enjin is be required as you will need access to our admin forum. We will also be using Skype for communication.
EliasRipley
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2016 8:06 am
EliasRipley
The great bump of 28/08/2016.
08/28/2016 12:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AussieBricks
Name: N/A- will pm it if accepted
In game name: AussieBricks
Game Experience: Have played minecraft for about 4-5 years have been a mod on a server before and a helper
Admin Experience - have been an admin for 1 year never did plugins lol but stepped down to a mod position as i said before
Something interesting about yourself:
Australian Air force cadet
08/27/2016 9:58 pm
swagreaper
I can also help with curse
08/27/2016 9:52 pm
swagreaper
Name: I would like to tell you in PM
In game name: swagreaper123
Game Experience: 3 years
Admin Experience - if applying for admin / dev position. (Let us know what plugins you are familiar with! There is a list below of what we'll be using...) None
Something interesting about yourself: I like balloons
I will be applying for either builder or helper. I applied for helper b/c I have no admin experience.
08/27/2016 8:31 pm
EliasRipley
Bumping! Be sure to visit the enjin guys. I'm dealing with that first.
08/26/2016 9:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheCelticTiger
IGN : ThecelticTIger
Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff as I have been in many servers with hateful and abusive admins and staff which don't help the people on the server and wanted to make it right I also wanted a new challenge for myself and believe I am up for it and beliebe I am the right man for the job

Can You Advertise/What can you do: Yes i'm a good enjin website creator, I used to play competitive pro clubs in which I owned a site with 300 members, my job here was challenging but I got through, I had to draw up fixtures on spreadsheets design the website forums, I also can photoshop pretty well in which I created my banner and logos for the site. I believe making a enjin website and getting it out into the community would spread awareness of the server.

Can You Moderate The Chat: t: Yes I can easily moderate the chat I spend most my time checking the chat and seeing what people are saying if people are struggling and need help I will help them, I someone curses in chat I will give them a warning or kick depending on the severity. If someone is being racially abuse they will get a tempo ban or maybe permanent as I take very badly to racism
08/26/2016 9:44 am
EliasRipley
Bumping de thread for today.
08/25/2016 7:19 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
IRuleYou_
Name: Josip Blajić
In game name: manhulk10
Game Experience: I played minecraft 4 years.In that 4 years my dream was to become builder of good server and that happend Im one of builders on rga's server rga(https://www.youtube.com/user/RGAMinecraft)!s
Admin Experience - N/A
Something interesting about yourself: I love building medvial type builds, and Im also good at building spawn's for server's and Im building for free!
08/25/2016 7:08 am
EliasRipley
Another daily bump!
08/24/2016 10:16 am
EliasRipley
Thanks guys. Bumping this for today's viewers!
08/23/2016 8:38 pm
xZadex
Name: James
In game name: xZade
Game Experience: Have played minecraft for about 4 years so I know basically everything you can about it, plus I owned a server for a short while so I'm aware of how to run one properly and can configure plugins and things like that.
Admin Experience - if applying for admin / dev position. (Let us know what plugins you are familiar with! There is a list below of what we'll be using...) I am familiar with most of the plugins you are using, and I'm also very knowledgeable with PEX, Essentials and Factions. Also, after running my own server, I know how to appropriately sanction offending members on the server but while being serious I also know how to have a fun time.
Something interesting about yourself: I live in the 10th most popular town in my country
Thanks for considering me,
~xZade
08/23/2016 7:23 pm
aodoh
Name: Alex
In game name: Aodoh
Game Experience: Been playin MC since 2011, i have knowledge of basically everything there is to know.
Admin Experience - if applying for admin / dev position. (Let us know what plugins you are familiar with! There is a list below of what we'll be using...) Pex plugin knowledge (little bit) I know everything about groupmanager. I know essentials, and many more plugins that i believe are required for an admin or any staff member.
Something interesting about yourself: I, have an "interesting since of humor" elias, you know what im talking about, the subway thing, lol..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome