New server coming need all types of staff

blackx557's Avatar blackx5579/18/14 11:02 pm
9/27/2014 12:12 am
GRFZisMyName's Avatar GRFZisMyName
PaFcraft which is Plot and Factions craft needs all type of staff so when it open it will be a success.
Apply here http://cmrafus.wix.com/pafcraft Or right below this text in the comments
What you need is
1:ign
2:irl name
3:What youre applying for:
4:Why should you get it
5:How long can you play a day
6:Anything else you want to tell me

Spots open
Co-owners:0
Head-of-staff:0
Head-admins:0
Admins:0
Head-mods:0
Mods:3
Builder:7
Helper:8

Go to http://cmrafus.wix.com/pafcraft to get your app checked quicker
Thank you and gratz if you get a rank. Bye
blackx557
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2014 12:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
GRFZisMyName
Black you ignored all the other apps
09/25/2014 8:50 pm
blackx557
Send me a picture of your builds
09/25/2014 8:50 pm
blackx557
Send me a picture of one of your builds
09/25/2014 3:16 pm
Enderman_Sl4yer
1:ign:Enderman_sl4yer
2:irl name: Tom swindells
3:What youre applying for:Builder
4:Why should you get it:I should get this job because im very friendly i am also a good builder so i would be very kind to the people who join the server and i will build whatever you want building and i will follow the rules.
How long can you play a day:1-3 on week days on week day but on weekends 1-5.
6:Anything else you want to tell me:ive got school on weekdays so thats why i can play 1-3 hours on weekday unless its a week of or inset day thanks bye hope to see you later.
09/25/2014 3:40 pm
Enderman_Sl4yer
09/25/2014 2:11 pm
blackx557
Guys keep the apps coming we only have 20 spots left for staff. we started with like 40
09/22/2014 7:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
Minecraft IGN:Thehugemuffin
Position?Head-Admin But Admin is completely acceptable
What Time Zone are you in?
Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
How old are you?
14, soon 15
What is your email?
allen.ivackovic@gmail.com
Do you have any other social media like:(Skype, Phone, or any other chatting social media)?
-Yes I have Skype, Phone number,Kik,Instagram.(Please add me on skype asap, Alan.Ivackovic13
What are your weaknesses?
-Really nothing physically Im an above average physical student whos recieved many presidential fitness awards.Mentally I have a 4.0 grade average and am in all honours classes.My only real weakness is that I do have to cut out time from playing to study and do my homework but other than that nothing.

What are your strengths?
-I have played Minecraft since 1.2.5 and have been developing plugins,doing in-game,out of game(Console)Permissions and bukkit things.I have owned 23 previous servers and have been staff on many others so I have a lot of background experience operating and managing large groups of people at a time or just solving individuals problems in detail 1 by one. Because no mater how much fun it is playing minecraft and having fun being staff is there so you can make other peoples experience good.

What will you do to help out on the server?
I will manage and moderate any situations that are bound to happen on the grand opening on the server. I will respect all players and their individual problems and circumstances.With the right position (I am really hoping to get Head-admin but really with the right attitude Admin would suit me very nicely too.) I am willing to give consequences with the circumstance and or situation.But when giving consequences I will Never Ever abuse my powers and commands to the advantage of me or another player in spite,doubt,or frustration.I can also suggest,make custom,or help with any type of plugins. I'm also great at console commands,In game commands,And permissions.
How many years have you played minecraft?
About 3 years
Have you been staff on any other servers, If so list them?
I have been staff/Owned 23 different servers. I can only name some for some others are private and or current But Blockcraft,DominionsPalace,DevilsTears,Cheesecraft,
What is your best quality?
Im an overall kind of guy
How many hours will you be on a day?
It depends like I said up ahead but overall Monday-Sunday about 5-6 hours a day if REALLY needed.
09/22/2014 7:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Cobblerstone
Hello blackx557! Pleasure to apply for your server!

IGN: Cobblerstone
RLN: Braden
Position Applying For: Admin or Head-Admin
Why I Should Get It?: I believe that I should have the rank of Administrator for a few reasons. My first reason is that I have previous staff experience. I have been all the ranks, from helper to Co-Owner. I have a definition of what each job requires. Second, I have extensive plugin knowledge. I am able to use GroupManager, WorldEdit, and any other plugin you throw at me. Doing that is easy. Third, I know to respect my elders or workers above me. Respect is key in a server, and I will respect other staff members as well as normal players. Fourth, I look at both sides of an argument. I never pick a side until I have all the evidence, and then I judge fairly. I am also a strict rule follower. Anyone breaks rules, I present them with evidence and ban/kick accordingly.
How Long I Play Per Day: At least 1-2 Hours per day. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
Extra:Thank you for taking time to read my application! I look forward to hearing a response! Have a great day!
09/22/2014 6:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
GRFZisMyName
1:ign: GRFZisMyName
2:irl name: Kyle English
3:What youre applying for: Admin
4:Why should you get it: I would help grow the server make banners GFX help you get the right plugins and make advertisements i hope you will choose me for a admin. Im very fun and i enforce the rules. I will take orders from higher ranks.
5:How long can you play a day: 2-4 hours.
6:Anything else you want to tell me: My skype is the same as my IGN
09/22/2014 4:34 pm
blackx557
Aceash are you a boy or a girl?
09/19/2014 5:55 pm
blackx557
Hmmm...
09/19/2014 11:46 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
ashiee99
1:ign aceash
2:irl name Ash
3:What youre applying for: Anything you need
4:Why should you get it: Because i think i'm pretty mature and i know my way around different types of playerbase and i think i could help effectivley run the server, i know most plugin commands and easily work around existing ones.
5:How long can you play a day: 6 hours?
6:Anything else you want to tell me: Add me on skype Ashleigh.Showell1. Um, Im free anytime and i used to run a business setting up minecraft servers for people. the website is still up if you need proof, I cna help pay for server hosts and i think i'd be a good addition to the team

I hope you consider my applicatgion, if not then i'll enjoy playing as a member.
09/19/2014 11:42 am
KingCreepy
1:ign Kasperkraack
2:irl name Kasper Kraack
3:What youre applying for: Co-owner or head staff.
4:Why should you get it You should take me because I'm not only qualified for this position due to my experiences, but also i'm loyal, always gets the "job" done, funny, nice to all people, and because of the positive attitudes that I have towards the tasks given to me. I take good care of my responsibilities so if you are giving this position to me, then think of it as a great "investment".
5:How long can you play a day1-3 hours.
6:Anything else you want to tell me i got a youtube channel, so i could maybe advertise the server through my channel
I'm very good at building modern style houses.
Here's on i have build.
http://gyazo.com/c6224140b8c8e074af8e1f9956db8107

Thanks for reading this

Sincerely

KingCreepy
09/19/2014 10:40 am
blackx557
No i do not, but we can find a server to talk on EskimoGamer
09/18/2014 11:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
buyr