New Server/Community requires Staff and Builders

NIXNE's Avatar NIXNE5/8/15 10:08 am
5/28/2015 11:07 pm
That Harpo's Avatar That Harpo
I am in the process of creating a new server and as such I have some positions available.

I have played and up until very recently have been active on a number of MC servers, and while I have fun and enjoy it, they just don't provide me with the ultimate experience I am looking for and as I own a number of servers (for non-MC related things) I thought I would host my own MC server.

I am looking for staff/builders to assist me in creating and running this new community.

I am not looking for Co-Owners/Partners/Head Admins, mainly due to the fact that the underlying Server is part of my main infrastructure which is hosted in my company's datacenter so access to this will not be granted.

Edit: I am still looking for some Moderators and Builders. Builders would preferably have WorldEdit/WorldGuard experience as I will be using these a lot in the development and continual running of the server.

Admins will be chosen by me along with the Head Mod/Head Builder from the applications received.

The server will be run democratically in that all Admins/Mods will vote on issues concerning the server.

I would prefer people with mod/plugin or Lua experience, but it's not essential and I haven't yet finalised a complete 'picture' of the server i.e. which mods/plugins etc.

It will most likely utilise Multiverse in some way as personally i'm not a fan of PvP but I know a lot of players do.

To apply, just fill out This Form.

As the server is not yet running, i will be operating a whitelist. This whitelist will be removed when the server goes public.

I am not looking for Co-Owners/Partners/Head Admins, mainly due to the fact that the underlying Server is part of my main infrastructure which is hosted in my company's datacenter so access to this will not be granted.

Also, bad spelling is a pet hate of mine. If you can't take 2 seconds to check your typing, then you don't have the attention to detail I require.
NIXNE
Level 1 : New Miner