=== New Server For Builders! [anti-grief] ===

atsmith's Avatar atsmith8/2/14 1:35 am
8/7/2014 1:22 am
atsmith's Avatar atsmith
Hello everyone!

I have just recently created a server using the map Eldaria Islands V3.1 by
Aurelien_Sama. The link to his project is http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/eldaria-island---custom-terrain-mc-10---end-portal/

I've always wanted to have a server that would be made for builders and by builders only. The server is now open to everyone!. If you're a great builder and want to join a server that is peaceful and big enough to create whatever you want, this is the server for you!

If you're wanting to build on the main world, you will either need to fill out an application or build something on the plot world!

The great thing about how I run the server is that you can request any plugin to be added and I'll most likely add it!

The IP is battleperks.hosthorde.net

IRL Name:

Minecraft In-game Name:

Skype (PM me if you need to):

Building skill(1-10)"This does not determine for you to be accepted or not so be honest!":

Why do you want to be apart of the server?

What will you do better for the server?

Amount of time you spend playing minecraft:

What are some strengths and weaknesses you have while building?

What are your favorite things you like to build?

Attachments(Add any attachments like links to your builds or things you've helped to create):

Server Stats:
Number of Slots: 100 (I honestly don't know why I have it set so high but who cares lol)
Ram: 6gb (Kind of an overkill, but allows me to add any plugins you request and not have to worry about running out of memory!)
Storage: unlimited (This allows us to create as many maps needed and the ability to expand and create a map to any size!)
Bandwidth: unlimited (Allows us to have an unlimited amount of traffic and keep the server up 24/7!)

Any other questions just feel free to PM me! (:
atsmith
Level 25 : Expert Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2014 1:22 am
atsmith
bump
08/06/2014 1:28 am
atsmith
WHITELIST IS NOW REMOVED!!!!
08/04/2014 3:08 pm
atsmith
WHITELIST UPDATED!
08/04/2014 6:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Candlelight
I'm Kelly and my IGN is ThatMCSlime and I would like to be apart of your server because I always want to build for a server but I am not good at coding, making a server. I would rate my building about a 7 depending on how devoted I am to the build. I can build you a server spawn of anything you want me to ^_^ and idk how many hours a day I play minecraft it ranges but I do play mostly late at night. My weaknesses are building roofs, some parts of world edit, and my strengths are building spawns and houses. I've been building on a beta server for a few months (the server owners were very neglecting and would destroy my builds but I quit recently) so ya that's it
08/04/2014 6:20 am
Level 35 : Artisan Toast
TvBinMc
IRL Name: Anna

Minecraft In-game Name: Annaskatergirly

Skype (PM me if you need to): spysnake5

Building skill(1-10)"This does not determine for you to be accepted or not so be honest!": 8

Why do you want to be apart of the server? No. Lol joking , why am I here then .-.

What will you do better for the server? Build , get more plugins , get more people , advertize on youtube.

Amount of time you spend playing minecraft: In day ? In day about 5 hours ? And Ive played mc like 2 years.

What are some strengths and weaknesses you have while building? Weaknesses balcony with grass and modern grass roof xD , strenghts modern houses , medival houses , pools , redstone ...

What are your favorite things you like to build? Modern houses -.-

Attachments(Add any attachments like links to your builds or things you've helped to create): Just see my pmc , and i want to know is there a prize for this , like money or something , because Im trying to earn some now , and I cant waste time . so plz
08/04/2014 5:26 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Cupcake
_Minazuki_
IRL Name: AeCha

Minecraft In-game Name: AshStorm_

Skype (PM me if you need to): I will pm you this if accepted (dont have mic currently).

Building skill(1-10)"This does not determine for you to be accepted or not so be honest!": 7-8, I think I am quite a good medieval/fantasy builder and also pretty good at similar themes, but am just starting to build in other styles more often such as modern which I feel I could really improve at.

Why do you want to be apart of the server?: Because I really enjoy playing creative minecraft but have had some issues finding a nice server to play on, really hoping this can be the one.

What will you do better for the server?: I will try to some nice builds and be kind and polite.

Amount of time you spend playing minecraft: ~6hours+ a day currently.

What are some strengths and weaknesses you have while building? I find that I am very good at Building medieval themed houses and villages whilst adding some of my own unique features, however I would like to improve on other themes as I am not as good at those.

What are your favorite things you like to build? I really like to build fantasy villages with lots of unique and unusual features such as giant plants and insects, things that look rather surreal.

Attachments(Add any attachments like links to your builds or things you've helped to create): Only got my projects on pmc to show really.

Thank you for your time.
08/03/2014 10:44 pm
atsmith
WHITELIST HAS BEEN UPDATED!
08/03/2014 9:56 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
IRL Name:Luke

Minecraft In-game Name:polarluke2

Skype (PM me if you need to): polarluke2

Building skill(1-10)8ish

Why do you want to be apart of the server like helping other server grow:I want to help the server community connect by being welcoming to players when they join and having fun with them

What will you do better for the server:I will Try to build better I always have and I will always do that

Amount of time you spend playing minecraft: 3-6 hours

My stengeth Normally is smaller and Detail.My Weakness is when building Huge Is Has Very little detail and doesnt look all that nice

What are your favorite things you like to build:I like building things that are smaller

Attachments(Add any attachments like links to your builds or things you've helped to create):http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/spawn-build-1st-project/ Second build and this is what I did yesterday: http://imgur.com/Jb43iqi http://imgur.com/HTVa74m http://imgur.com/NhQiYJt
08/03/2014 9:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lani9
IRL Name: Lani

Minecraft In-game Name: Lani9

Skype (PM me if you need to): lanipalmerunwantedgamer

Building skill(1-10)"This does not determine for you to be accepted or not so be honest!": 6...?

Why do you want to be apart of the server? I like servers where we are free to roam around and build without having to worry about being griefed or raided.

What will you do better for the server? I will make little dungeons people can run around in.

Amount of time you spend playing minecraft: At least 1 and a half hours each day.

Strengths:
-Foundations
-contrasts
Weaknesses:
-detail

What are your favorite things you like to build?: Statues of people.

Attachments(Add any attachments like links to your builds or things you've helped to create): Nope! None... (should I be sad?)
08/03/2014 8:53 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
Jason

Sparkingblades

Sometimes building in a small plot is not big enough with a whole world full of builders I can get advice on what to build and have a lot of space

I can start building towns and help people who don't build as well

about 1 hour+ a day

I cannot build Victorian style but I am great at modern builds and ancient cities

Modern Homes and Greek Temples

http://sparkingblades.imgur.com/
Im having bugs uploading pictures will be there soon
08/03/2014 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IceThaw
Hey Free bump.. Cool idea Wish I could be bothered to fill out the app but you know... that's just me
08/03/2014 8:42 pm
atsmith
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome