♒Δ ▧ ♒ NEW SERVER HIRING Co-Owner, Admins, and MORE! ♒Δ ▧ ♒

Sin_Seven's Avatar Sin_Seven2/25/17 8:10 pm
1 emeralds 264 4
2/26/2017 11:01 am
kooshtheminecraft's Avatar kooshtheminecraft
WELCOME

Hello. I am Sin_Seven and I am starting a brand new Minecraft Server .

If you are interested there is an application below. The list is NOT in an order of most needed to least needed. (We will add pay once the server is up and running for players)

[Server type has yet to be decided! Once we have more staff the higher ranked staff will come together and choose!]

Current Ranks Needed Are [Not in specific order]

Co-Owner

Head Admin

Admin

Head Developer

Developer

Plugin Manager

Community Manager

Staff Manager

Head Moderator

Helper

Head Builder

Builder

YouTuber (Must have subs, this is strictly for promoting our server later on)

NOTE: You can send your app on the PMC post or VIA Skype. Also you must have a nice application. No half assing it!

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE PROOF FOR EACH SERVER/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE YOU WORKED WITH/FOR

1) IGN:

2) Age:

3) Timezone:

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):

5) Position/Rank Applying For:

6) Why Should You Have This Rank:

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:

8) Previous Experience:

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it):

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:

12) Extra/Other:

13) Questions/Concerns you have:

14) Essay [Optional] :

IP: Will be given to you if you are accepted as it is only open for workers/staff currently! If you want access to it to APPLY on the server please message me VIA Skype or on PMC.

If you want to contact me VIA Skype: SinSevenSkype

If you want to contact me VIA Discord: SinSeven#1553

[Please do not ask for high ranks if your app isn't going to reflect you deserve it]

[Excuse my horrifyingly bad grammar and such]

[NOTE: Just because you are the first to apply for a rank does not mean you instantly get it]

FINAL NOTE: Please do not apply for a rank if you are going to give us a half done app that doesn't show us that you should be chosen for it. Don't apply for a rank with an app that's basically one worded answers to the questions and such.
Sin_Seven
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/26/2017 11:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kooshtheminecraft
1) IGN: KooshTheGamer_YT

2) Age:12

3) Timezone:eastern (america)

4) Maturity (Out Of 10):I guess I'm a 9 because I can Crack a few jokes but when it's time to be serious I am.

5) Position/Rank Applying For: admin /head admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: for the past few months I've been looking for servers to work on, but some servers just don't work out nevertheless I had learned many things about being a leader and a goodles staff member. If there is ever a confict I listen to both sides of the story.People might underestimate me because I'm 12 but I'm very mature and a good person . When I have to sort out bans or resolve a conflict I always listen to both sides of a story and consider each point of view.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft:since about 1.3 ish

8) Previous Experience: Supernovamc (mod) (and a failing server). Voidmc (upcoming) (admin). Electropvp (head-admin) (upcoming). And finally, halfplaymc (coming on march 3rd)

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it):I do have skype if accepted I will share

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses:strength :being a team player and being a very flexible person. Weaknes : i get a little mad if thing don't go the right way but I controll it

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:as a team. (More than 1 head is better than 1)

12) Extra/Other: not really but i hope you except this

13) Questions/Concerns you have:Nope
02/26/2017 4:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Cjsfriends
1) IGN:Cjsfriend

2) Age: 17

3) Timezone: PST

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): 8, 9 on a good day

5) Position/Rank Applying For: Admin/Head Admin

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: I have had alot of experience in this rank, I am currently Head Admin in a server. I am looking for a more mature server at the moment.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have been playing on Minecraft since june 27, 2009

8) Previous Experience: Like previously stated I am currently Head Admin of a server called "FazeCraft". I have been Mod/HeadMod on many servers throughout the years, though I have aquired many skill since the time i have been on minecraft.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): Cj#2675

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: Biggest Strengths: I do well with plugins such as World guard and I have been told I have superb people skills, I also calmly access a situation before acting. Biggest weakness: I have been told I am cold at times (personality wise) I will explain in extra.

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo: It depends on the task. I do love working as a team, but I also love putting music on and going to work alone. Whatever is required will do!

12) Extra/Other: The reason I get called cold is because, I don't play favorites. Even if you are my friend you will still share the same punishment as a random player. Also I do not take punishments lightly. If the offense is severe enough, I will do the punishment that is predetermined without asking questions (given its proven that they did the offense).

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Your time zones, and your ages.

14) Essay [Optional] : I believe I applied enough information above. Thank you for your time. I will be leaving the server I am on to join yours, if i was to be accepted.
02/26/2017 4:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
lilyboo
1) IGN: 1Lilyboo1

2) Age: 13

3) Timezone: CET

4) Maturity (Out Of 10): Depends on the situation. But usually I am funny so I guess 6

5) Position/Rank Applying For: The rank you think I am fit for. (But I want to be a Head-Admin)

6) Why Should You Have This Rank: Because I am experienced. Well yeah I can't show you too much proof because almost all the servers I have been staff on shut down. I am also trustworthy, I don't lie, so you can feel safe with me. Because people wouldn't like a staff who isn't trustworthy, lies alot. I also like being a staff on smaller servers, because I can see it myself as it grows,and it feels even better when I can help make it into an awesome server. I enjoy what I do. Because if I wouldn't enjoy it,I can't even call myself a staff member. I put my heart into doing what I am doing,so it improves more and more. I am serious when I have to, but not always. Because people don't like it when staff are always serious. Atleast that's what I think. I am also good at fixing problems, and I try respond as fast as I can.
I believe that I have the skills a staff needs . And even though I am not a builder, If I am asked to I can help build. Although I am not as good as real builders. I would also report all the glitches I can. I will respect everyone on the server,(Other than rulebreakers.) including fellow staff, players. I wouldn't ignore any rulebreakers, and if people report one, I will actually check to see if it's true. I will also answer all the question players ask (other than the ones I don't know). I will not get frustrated if a play spams the questions, (but I would warn him/her that (s)he shouldn't spam).
I will befriend everyone so they will know I am a friendly staff, and they will stay active. I won't argue with other staff,since we should all be friends. If they had a dark day, we make them feel better. Now that's about it.

7) How Long Have You Played Minecraft: Since the late 2015

8) Previous Experience: I have been Owner once,Co-Owner twice, Head-admin thrice, admin a few times, Mod quite a few times, helper more than I can count.
I have evidence of being an admin but thats about it. So I will show the admin proof later.

9) Skype or Discord (If you have it): 1Lilyboo1 #2794

10) Strengths AND Weaknesses: My strengths are: Being able to think of a fit punishment for a rulebreaker etc. Weakness: Sometimes I forget how some commands work (I don't know why though) And I am easily embarrassed sometimes..

11) Do you prefer to work as a Team or Solo:Usually team. But I like to be the leader of the team.

12) Extra/Other: Yes, I am younger than other staff,so that's why sometimes people underestimate me. And I am kinda short tempered.

13) Questions/Concerns you have: Is the server 1.11.2?
02/25/2017 9:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LiveGhoul
IGN:LiveGhoul
Time Zone: UTC+8:00
Maturity:10
Position/Rank Applying For:Helper
Why Should You Have This Rank:The only Reason that why i should have this Rank is I am Experienced also im an Admin on Many Different servers before but unfortunately the Server need to "Shutdown" due to Financial Problems and Etc.
How Long Have You Played Minecraft:5 Years
Previous Experience:Admin
Discord:#4175 or Howard12
Strengths:Dont know AND Weaknesses:Getting Accused by False Statements

Team , because whenever ill encounter Hard things and i cant figure it out ill ask help from them
What kind of Server is this? i mean the Version
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome