New Server | LAUNCHES WEDNESDAY | NEED STAFF

chaybobb's Avatar chaybobb7/30/14 10:37 am
7/30/2014 12:36 pm
HiR3z's Avatar HiR3z
WE NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE OUR STAFF RANKS FOR GROUP MANAGER IN A .YML NOT IG!
Ranks Needed:
Click to reveal
Builder
Helper
JrMod
Mod
JrAdmin
Admin
Head-Admin
Co-Owner
Owner

PLUGINS:
Click to reveal
GroupManager, WorldEdit, BlueNames, Vault, ClearLag, Multiverse-Core, iControlU, HolographicDisplays, Votifier, WorldGuard, PrisonRankup, Essentials, VotifierScripts, Citizens, MineResetLite, Houses, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, PluginsBaker, EssentialsChat, VoteLink, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, iGates
chaybobb
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2014 12:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
HiR3z
I have a prewritten file all ready to go and I can make any edits to it that you want me to.
PM me the IP if you want my help
07/30/2014 12:24 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
7correll
can I be a helper plz what's the ip?
07/30/2014 12:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Marvel Geek
This how i see the server

one of those servers that just mess around with there players i mean seriously u have ICU in ur plugins

and u didnt set up an application template

and u bump more then u should
07/30/2014 12:28 pm
chaybobb
We have icu for member to have have fun
and making the perms IS the applacation
07/30/2014 12:30 pm
Marvel Geek
What are players gonna just do this command all day
/icu random001
07/30/2014 12:31 pm
Marvel Geek
And i can also do the group manager perms

but from what i have seen . . .
idk
07/30/2014 12:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
I'll apply for Co-Owner, or Owner. I am highly experienced with these things and would be glad to help in any way I can.

Opening

Hello, I am Nexutron I am fourteen years old, animate, and doodle around with a lot of programs. I am a Serious but fun player, I like to play Minecraft, Team Foretress 2, Black ops, and all that kind of stuff. I have a weird imagination, I can build really well designed things and so, yeah. Let's jump into my app.

Real Name

Ryan.

IGN Name

Nexutron.

Time Zone?
Mountain Standard.

What will you do if someone was hacking?

Well, first, if someone saw them Hacking, I would first ask, "Proof?" And if they do not have proof, I say, "Okay, Thank you for your time." And then go to which whom is the Hacker, Vanish, and Watch him. If the "Hacker" was not appearing to be using hacks, Then I ask the Hacker, "Were you Hacking?" and if he Replies, "No." I will simply ask for a couple people to join the conversation and then we'll chat. If it concludes the Hacker was not hacking and the Player was reporting him for nothing, then the Player will get the punishment and I will talk with him. If it turns out he was Hacking, I would blame him for Lying, Breaking rules, etc etc, tell him that's a Temp ban/Permanent ban.

Do you have skype? if so whats your username

Nope. Don't have Skype and don't tend to get one in a while.

Do you have experience at being staff. If so, where?
Yes. I have had lots of experience. I will name the Rank, Status, and Server.

(A Note, I can not list all of them for they have been shut down for troubled reasons.)

Google MC: Head-Admin Currently offline. IP: play.liamwillow.com:25565

Azure Gaming: Mod+ Server restarted, and I do not have the Rank. 108.9.118.214:25565

Castrophic Craft: Retired from Admin, but Banned for being Retired? 76.76.245.22:25583

SOMC Craft: Head-Moderator, Currently Offline, IP: somccrew.servegame.com

Head-Admin on IXP Prison, currently Offline. IP: puremc.fluctis.com

Captain MC Craft: Alpha Rank (Moderator/Admin Rank) captain.mine.bz

Pie Jak's Server Admin: 69.250.59.106:21000

Twisted Branches: Head-Admin lvmc1.netherbye.com:29150

And many more.

Do you cuss/spam
No. In fact, cussing and spamming are the bane of my existence. (Mostly cussing. It's annoying to players who don't cuss, and me.)

Skills

Building, World editing, Voxel Sniping, Managing, Permissions, configuring, Group manager, PermissionsEx, and other things. I can keep players under control if they are going Berzerk, or breaking the rules. I am also good at designing. I love designing. No, not like put a ring around glowstone, no. I mean like Taking my time at adding such things as Stair Cases, Slabs, full blocks, item frames, etc. If you're wondering what kinds of designs I do well, I do Medieval House Designs, Light designs, Pillar Designs, and all that fun stuff. I'm also good at managing servers along with managing the players. I am 100% trustful with op, as of I have been one before and nothing abusive or Power-Hungry happened with OP on any of those servers and I am still op to the very day. So don't worry, you can trust me. But, you don't have to OP anyone, if you don't want to.

What are your favorite plugins :

Citizens, Chairs, Pixelator, Mob blocks, Tim the Enchanter, ImgMap, Disguise, Zombie Apocolypse, McMMO, and Multiverse.
Most of them are for fun, but others are Admin Tools that I simply just enjoy to have around on the server for certain reasons.

Why do you want to be a Staff Member:

Listing the obvious reasons, it'd be that I want to help Manage the Server along with managing the Players, plugin, and Staff. Also, because I have lots of skills and knowledge I could bring to the Server. I know how to operate PermissionsEx, Group Manager, Voxel Sniper, World Edit, Core protect and such. I do not abuse my powers with them no matter who it is, or what rank. I will keep loyal to me word and never abuse my powers. I am not Power hungry so therefor, I am applying before all the power-hungry players do. I am Straight, I get the message sent, and I never let the Excuses pass by. I can also bring lots of building skills to the Server. I use to have a Build team called, "The Build Code" but I had to kick all of the Builders out due to inactivity and now I currently have a building Partner. His name is BrettBusiness and if you want, you can look his name up on Planet Minecraft. His name being xBrettBusinessX. We have build for a couple months now and do lots of things including building. Naming: Designs, Architecture, Buildings, House and such. We do lots of styles. Medieval, Modern, Ruins, and such. But, back on track why I want to be a Staff Member, it's because I do not discriminate players by Race, or Age. Honestly, I do not get why players judge each other because of Age's or Race. I have had lots of experience before like Owning my own Server, being Head-Admin, Admin, Jr. Admin, Mod, Helper, etc. Etc. I have played Minecraft for two years and this summer, I am looking for a time spender which will be this Server.

[center][u][b]Rate your building skills 1-10 : [/u][/center]
[/b]9 or 10. I have a building partner and we are highly experienced with a lot of things. We have built 3 Prisons, 8 Survival Game maps, 15+ Spawns, 15+ Shops, along with Small Pixex art, mountains, Medieval Houses, Modern houses, and mostly everything else. I have also been accepted for builder and Head-Builder on countless servers. Most of them have been closed or Shut down because of how old they were. But, if you're wondering what my building Partner's Username is, it is BrettBusiness. But once again, his PMC Username is xBrettBusinessx. Our Build team is called The Build Code. We are currently handling 5 requests if you're wondering, but that's no sweat. I still have time to Manage a Server. But, my build Partner has also been well experienced with these kinds of things and we first met up on a server we were both Head-Builder on. He is now Head-Admin and I am Head-Mod on that server.

Age: I am currently Fourteen years old. I'm not sure by 14+ You wanted someone over 14 but really, I don't see how it matters concerning their Maturity.

Thank you for reading my application. Have a nice day.
07/30/2014 12:09 pm
chaybobb
Bump For Edit
07/30/2014 11:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Blacksmith
TacoMaster211
I have plenty of time to help. I can set up some warps and maybe even help with the spawn! I just need the IP so PM it to me
07/30/2014 11:08 am
chaybobb
bump
07/30/2014 10:57 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
michaeloreilly
BUMP
07/30/2014 10:39 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
Technoman1130
I might be able to set some up. I might or might not have the time.
07/30/2014 11:01 am
chaybobb
Can U try?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome