[-]-[-] NEW Network [-]-[-] Looking for Devs/Builders [-]

ConcurrenceHD's Avatar ConcurrenceHD3/18/15 7:13 pm
5/9/2015 4:48 pm
ConcurrenceHD's Avatar ConcurrenceHD
Hey there! I'm in the process of creating or at least trying to create my very own factions server. But one man can't do the whole thing himself, I'm currently looking for very dedicated people who are willingly able to help me. So if you don't really have time then this is not the thing for you. Now that I've made myself clear on who I'm looking for its time for those who are interested.

If you're interested and have time for it then this is you'r thing. I need builders and also developers. Any others that are willing to help then apply but at the moment I don't need staff. I have thought of making a factions server for a long time. But its not just any other factions/survival type of server its a server that's very different but still keeps the aspect of factions as its main thing. I have a very unique theme for spawn and for the plugins. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions.

Builder Requirements
- Highly Skilled
- Knows how to use World Edit and VoxelSniper
- Knows different and unique styles
- Understands the theme

Builder Application
If there is a * before the questions then it is a requirement for your application.
*IGN:
*Previous work [Images]:
Why do you want to be part of this?
Got any extra info or questions?

Developer Requirements
- Highly Skilled
- Knows what hes doing
- Experience with bukkit/spigot
- Knows his own code

Developer Application
If there is a * before the questions then it is a requirement for your application.
*IGN:
*Previous work:
*Do you have experience on Player GUI's Scoreboards, Nametags and others?
Why is this of interest for you?
ConcurrenceHD
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2015 4:48 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump
05/06/2015 4:59 pm
ConcurrenceHD
bump
05/03/2015 8:06 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Looking for people that can configure plugins or develop plugins
05/02/2015 9:23 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump
04/27/2015 6:19 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Still looking!
04/24/2015 6:53 pm
RRage
*IGN: RRage
*Previous work:All my work is private.
Yes I've made several plugins dealing with all those.
I'm very experience with Java been coding bukkit plugins for past year and i'm looking to help other servers grow.
04/25/2015 1:32 pm
ConcurrenceHD
I've added you on Skype
04/24/2015 6:24 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Still looking!
04/23/2015 7:40 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/19/2015 11:03 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/18/2015 10:43 am
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/11/2015 7:33 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
yudiwu12345
*IGN: TooEzForMePvP

*Previous work:Yes I have loads of experience I have been admin on 2 servers before. Also I have been Head-Admin on one server and I was rated the best staff member on the server! I used to own a server with around 20+ people on everyday! sadly shut down due to not enough donations I have been Co-Owner on friends server before (It wasn't very successful shhh) All this experience would make me a great Admin on your server!

Why is this of interest for you? Yes, I am extremely fluent with plugins and permissions with different players I am very good at ranks and buycraft, I can nearly work any plugin in the whole of bukkit!

I would love to become a dev on your server!
04/16/2015 4:18 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Looking for plugin developers at this moment, denied. Feel free to re apply again.
04/11/2015 3:17 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter
elfin8er
I'm not going to be applying (can't really a ton of time right now), but I just wanted to thank you for writing a good recruiting post. I know this may sound lame, but you have no idea how many times I've seen someone asking for help, and their topic literally says "I need plugin devs and builders. Add me on Skype". It's nice to get some information about your server, and what you're looking for. Props to you! Also, you really know what to look for in a dev. "Must know your own code". It's amazing how many people don't actually know what they're doing.

Anyways, I know this is a goofy post, but I just wanted to say this xD
04/16/2015 4:17 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Thank you man! I appreciate the kindness.
04/11/2015 2:42 am
LeePMC
NOTE: im presuming you will pay for the plugins, otherwise you are looking for something that isnt there because a plugin developer doesnt just make a GUI plugin for free.

*IGN: LeePMC
*Previous work: Gui unlock warp plugin, online staff, UHC (oly the staff plugin is public, i am not permitted to sow you the other two, but if u need a test plugin i can do that)
*Do you have experience on Player GUI's Scoreboards, Nametags and others? i have expirience with both plugin scoreboards and vanilla scoreboards, names in vanilla and plugins, can do GUI's although they take time.
Why is this of interest for you? i need money for a rank on a server (i know right xD) so this is my form of making money
04/16/2015 4:17 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Well at the moment we are in development and frankly just today we got sponsored and we are setting everything up, note once the server is fully operational and up and running developers will be paid. Right now our budget is tight and we can't really afford more people.
04/10/2015 8:21 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Updated, Looking towards getting sponsored! Great luck so far
04/09/2015 9:54 am
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/08/2015 5:54 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/07/2015 5:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AwkwardGhosty
I applied but received no reponse...
04/07/2015 5:31 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/06/2015 3:20 am
RebelArcher
If you need a website I create custom websites for Minecraft servers. web-developer-for-hire-t481568.html
My name is Alex
IGN:RebelArcher
04/06/2015 6:57 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Thanks! I actually already have 2 web developers.
04/05/2015 10:50 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/04/2015 9:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
T_Wurth
*IGN: T_Wurth
*Previous work [Images]:
Why do you want to be part of this?i like building and creating new servers and being part of a team
Got any extra info or questions?
04/05/2015 5:28 pm
ConcurrenceHD
I need previous work, do you have any screenshots of your build?
I also need your skype to contact you, feel free to message it via forums if wished to keep it private.
04/04/2015 2:30 pm
picasso80
*IGN: AmazingMrPotato
*Previous work: All my work is private to the server I work on... I can give IP's to server I have wokred on?
*Do you have experience on Player GUI's Scoreboards, Nametags and others? To easy XD Im really good with those!
Why is this of interest for you? I want to work and help grow a server. I have experience with servers that have over 500+ players!
04/04/2015 9:42 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Accepted!
04/04/2015 2:26 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
04/02/2015 10:19 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
03/28/2015 12:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
hubbabubbatubba
*IGN: hubbabubbatubba
*Previous work: I've been a dev/owner of a server so I know my stuff, admin, moderator, the last two I have helped with permissions and know my way around pex easily.
I have little experience with GUI scoreboards but I am willing I learn. I have a lot of experience with nametags, I also have experience with essentials permissions, world guard, world edit plugin, essentials, group manager and the factions plugins.
This is of interest to me because I have been looking for a small server I can help grow and also to help manage and be apart of. I love helping small servers and watching them grow in popularity.

I hope you like my application!
03/29/2015 1:44 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Denied, *MUST be experienced. Feel free to re-apply in the near future.
03/28/2015 10:08 am
ConcurrenceHD
Bump!
03/24/2015 11:19 pm
EmperorServer
Name: Josh Scharer
Ign: littlemukahula

Staff Position Wanted?; Any Position that the server needs at any point of time.

Prior Staff: I have been Admin on 2 little servers and have been Moderator on 3 little servers and helper on a server like this server (Uses BungeeCord and Knows how to use antiHack and World Guard.) I have a little server right now just to practice commands and plugins that I can recomend to other servers if i would get staff on them.

Why do I want to become staff?: I am really good with every plugin and really good with lots of permissions for groups and really good with commands.
I decided not to apply for staff anymore after a end to a server that I had been staff on ( The ShadowNetwork, Ended because of lack of Donators and money)

Now I would like to re-try the whole "Staff" Thing with a new account and everything. I thought to myself what better place to apply for staff for than the server I play on most often. This server has lots of members that come on it so it would actually put me at some work compared to the servers that Struggle to have 6 on at a time.

Although this server looks like it would not need anymore staff I am Applying anyways. One thing that i do know from past experience is that when you are a nice staff member and always greet and ( I don't know how I would say this but Farewell) Members it will give them a better experience.

I dont usually like Just Faction servers but because the staff and members that go on Blue are so nice I really enjoy my stay on this server so I would like to become one of the Very nice staff members.

===============
Plugins/Commands
===============
The Plugins that are useful for a server and i know are
-Word Edit
-World Guard
-Group Manager
-PermissionsEx (Don't really like it Though)
-Factions
-Essentials
-Xime
-Anti-Cheat

Commands
//Wand
/rg d [region rame]
/kick [Player]
/ban [Player]
/gm 1 (creative)
/gm 0 (Survival)
Many more commands just ask.

Building Experience:

I am not a very good builder but when you need me to build something I could pull it off just might take me a little to do it.

I don't have any builds.
03/24/2015 9:15 pm
AwkwardGhosty
*IGN: AwkwardGhosty
*Age: 13 (Please don't deny because of my age, I'm mature for my age)
*Previous work [Images]: Here's my Porfolio!!! http://imgur.com/a/CNFYz
Why do you want to be part of this? I am a very experienced builder and have been looking for a task to do. All servers that I build for, either shut down, the owner deletes everything, or someone griefs it. I really hope it doesn't happen on this server if I get accepted. Also, I love building for new servers.
Got any extra info or questions? Nothing really.
04/07/2015 8:20 pm
ConcurrenceHD
I didn't see this, but currently we are looking for more highly skilled builders. We are talking about hypixel good. If this changes in the near future please feel free to contact me.
03/24/2015 9:08 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Bump
03/22/2015 8:06 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
JricePlayzHD
*IGN: jrice8506
*Previous work: Will send you some files on skype
*Do you have experience on Player GUI's Scoreboards, Nametags and others? yes
Why is this of interest for you? I love to code. I have owned a few networks in my day. I am currently working on a gmod server.

**I know LUA, html, javascript, and PHP**
03/23/2015 8:35 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Accepted! Thanks for applying. Added on skype.
03/21/2015 7:08 pm
ConcurrenceHD
Still looking!
03/20/2015 7:21 pm
ConcurrenceHD
bump
03/20/2015 12:10 pm
ConcurrenceHD
?