New server looking for mature players! Beta edition

ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-9/3/15 8:15 pm
1 emeralds 147 4
9/4/2015 6:31 pm
ArcaneGamer-'s Avatar ArcaneGamer-
I have just finished setting up my server and I am now on a quest to establish a mature community on the server. A little bit about the server: FantasiaNetwork is a network of 1.8.7 minecraft servers utilizing bukkit & spigot plugins to bring players the best experience possible. We are currently in beta testing mode so there might not be much to make this server stand out that the moment, but if you look at my server submission here on PMC you can see all the current features and upcoming features for the server. Beta players will receive a special reward at the end of the beta testing period. The more players we get on the server, the faster we beta mode ends FantasiaNetwork currently has only one server which is Skyblock. Custom plugins are in development.
Link to server submission: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/fantasia-network/
ArcaneGamer-
Level 29 : Expert Modder