||NEW SERVER||LOOKING FOR STAFF||APPLY NOW||

CutePandaPlayz's Avatar CutePandaPlayz8/23/16 2:45 pm
8/23/2016 11:58 pm
TheBestHugs's Avatar TheBestHugs
Hi! I'm CutePandaPlayz and I'm looking for staff members on my server. To apply, fill out the application bellow in the comments. YOU CAN APPLY ON THE SERVERpandapanda.mcph.co

We are looking for...
1 Head-Admin
2 Admins
1 Head moderator
4 Moderators
1 Head helper
9 Helpers
1 Head builder
9 Builders

APPLICATION:
IGN:
Staff position wanted:
Rate your maturity, 1-10:
Why do you want to be staff on my server?
What can you do as a staff member on my server?
What are you good at?
How long will you be on per week?
Thats it! I hope you enjoyed reading and apply as soon as you can <3
Server: pandapanda.mcph.co
You can apply on the server too with book and quill, but you will have a lower chance.
CutePandaPlayz
Level 3 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2016 11:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBestHugs
APPLICATION:
IGN: TheBestHugs
past experience: I have ran multiple servers,i have also been co-owner on most of the servers i have been on.i was head admin on a frew in the past
Staff position wanted: Any thing you wish me to be
Rate your maturity, 1-10: 6 1/2
Why do you want to be staff on my server? I want your server to be amazing
What can you do as a staff member on my server? I can bring many things to the table.i can assist you n coding/problem solving and much more
What are you good at? I am some what good at building. i am very good at coding as well.
How long will you be on per week? almost every single day
08/23/2016 11:34 pm
Squidd
APPLICATION:
IGN: Squid_Slayz
past experience: Admin on a past server
Staff position wanted: Admin
Rate your maturity, 1-10: 9
Why do you want to be staff on my server? I want to be staff because I can help prevent a lot of people who violate the rules of this server. I also want to be apart of the community.
What can you do as a staff member on my server? Prevent hackers, DoSer's and people who dont follow the rules, i can give warnings and if they dont listen by the 3rd warning, they can be banned. (also explained on the why do you want to be staff section.)
What are you good at? I am preetty good at building and i know alot of commands/plugins if we need to get them in the server.
How long will you be on per week? I will be on about 20 or more hours hours a week, I am in the pacific time zone.

Thank you for reading!
08/23/2016 10:54 pm
Elliott_Westwood
IGN: the_westwood
past experience: owned 3 servers, staff on countless servers
Staff position wanted:Highest rank available.
Rate your maturity, 1-10: 9
Why do you want to be staff on my server? Nothing better to spend with my time, might aswell help out some people.
What can you do as a staff member on my server? build, administrate, guide or help players.
What are you good at? building, some commands (setting things up ) guiding people
How long will you be on per week? Around 25
08/23/2016 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DrRedSkull
IGN: DrRedSkull
past experience: been through different servers and became different types of staff ranks, none of those servers never really survive since they don't last as long, I'm hoping on looking for a server that would keep up the paste and won't back down.
Staff position wanted: Head-Helper
Rate your maturity, 1-10: 9, I like to joke around time to time. XD
Why do you want to be staff on my server? To help those in need and make a difference in a server.
What can you do as a staff member on my server? make sure players are enjoying there time, if players broke any rule, leave them off a warning, but do it twice, there won't be a next time, but also make sure things are running smoothly, and if anyone has a problem, I'll do the best I can to fix it.
What are you good at? building, not a whole lot of things I can do on minecraft.
How long will you be on per week? it depends on the day, usually I stay on Fridays and during the weekend because I would have nothing to do but like I said, it depends.
08/23/2016 6:12 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
lionfirebow
IGN: lionfirebow

Past experience: I've had great experiences on multiple server staff teams. I've filled Moderator, Admin, and Builder positions. In total I've spent about 3 years being on various staff teams.

Staff position wanted: Admin

Rate your maturity, 1-10: It really depends on the situation, but I can guarantee that when needed, I can act professionally to those that need my help. Casually when I'm with friends I'm around a 6 or 7, but I can bring it up to 10 when I'm interacting with new players that need help getting started, regular members that have an issue, or other staff members that require my assistance.

Why do you want to be staff on my server? I'm in between staff teams right now and I'm looking for a server I can really get into.

What can you do as a staff member on my server? What I want to do as a staff member is help the server grow, which usually requires a heavy workload from you, the owner. My goal is to take some of that work load off of your shoulders, so you can relax and enjoy developing the server, instead of worrying about hackers taking it over or people breaking the rules. I can also help the growth of the server by being your eyes and ears into the opinions of regular players. I can let you know what works and what doesn't, what people like and dislike, and offer suggestions to improve. In short, I am happy to do the moderating of players and the testing of plugins so that you have less of a work load.

What are you good at? Building, player interfacing, planning, server organisation. I can use all of the basic server and world edit commands with confidence. I can also speak English proficiently, Swedish moderately, and basic Spanish. Also pretty rad at basketball.

How long will you be on per week? At least 10 hours, probably around 18.
08/23/2016 5:03 pm
DiamondFalls07
IGN: DiamondFalls07
past experience: I do not have any past experience as a moderator or helper on a server, but you've got to start somewhere!
Staff position wanted: Moderator
Rate your maturity, 1-10: 9-10
Why do you want to be staff on my server? I want to be a part of the staff on your server because I've always wanted to be a moderator or some part of staff and I've always wanted to contribute in some way to a server, but have never gotten the chance to.
What can you do as a staff member on my server? I can be a friendly moderator and will be there for the players if they have any questions or issues that need to be resolved. I can also help to make sure that no players are being treated unfairly and help catch "the bad guys" if you will.
What are you good at? I am good at problem solving, I'm good at catching hackers and scammers, and I am always willing to look at everyone's point of view in a situation before making one final decision.
How long will you be on per week? On most weekends, I'm on Minecraft most of my day , so about 4-8 hours. On week days, as of right now, about the same because I have not started school yet, but after school starts, probably about 2-5 hours a day.

Note: I have changed my gamer tag since I have made my Planet Minecraft account, so yes my account is DiastolicTen9, but my actual gamer tag is DiamondFalls07.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply to be a part of your server!
08/23/2016 3:28 pm
ManCityMadJack
Need white listing
08/23/2016 3:19 pm
ManCityMadJack
IGN: Xx_MadJack_xX
past experience: i have been admin on a server called fadecloud which had about 400 people at the time but Resigned a few months ago i have been co - Owner 2 times and mod and helper god knows
Staff position wanted: HeadAdmin
Rate your maturity, 1-10: 10
Why do you want to be staff on my server? i want a new challenge to Overcome and i love seeing how servers grow and expand in a wide range + i liker to help these Kind of servers with a admin/Head that can guide them as well,
What can you do as a staff member on my server? i can bring a friendly staff member that is active and ready to answer any questions Thrown at him and i have a vast expiriance so i know how to handle things under Pressure
What are you good at? Hacker Catching, PVP , Talking to people and helping people staff and Players a like i can also build a thing or 2
How long will you be on per week? Per week id say 35hrs mabey 30 a week

And whats more i can do Enjin Websites & Make a Discord as i can and i love doing it
08/23/2016 3:23 pm
CutePandaPlayz
Application accepted. Head over to pandapanda.mcph.co for more info.
08/23/2016 2:52 pm
CutePandaPlayz
bump
08/23/2016 2:49 pm
CutePandaPlayz
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com