New Server Looking for Staff

_iTeK_SkillZ_'s Avatar _iTeK_SkillZ_1/28/15 3:14 pm
2/5/2015 9:28 pm
BNW1214's Avatar BNW1214
{Enter Server Name Here}
Enter you suggestions below with your application!

Hey there, my name is Nath or Nathan, which ever one you prefer. I have recently started a server and i am looking for the servers name and staff.

The server idea is where the community decides what we do and we make. We are entirely based of the community deciding stuff like names and things to add so everyone possible could enjoy the server to its most. There wont be constant people asking everyone to donate. There wont be players on everyday. But, we would like to get some sort of financial gain out of it, not intending to get rich. So please take the time to fill out the application. It might seem a bit long. But that is only so we can know that you are trustworthy. Not much effort is needed but it is wanted.

We have 20Gb's of ram! We are able to go up to one Terabyte!!!!!!!

I am currently looking for:

1 Advertiser

2 Plugin Developers

2 Admins

5 Builders

2 Website Development (PHP/HTML Coders)

2 GFX Artists

Advertiser Application
Name:
Ign:
Idea for server name:
What experience do you have in this position? (GCSE and A Levels can help!):
Why do you want to join this server?:
Where are you from?:
Timezone?:

Plugin Developer Application
Name:
Ign:
Idea for server name?:
What experience do you have as a coder?
Which programming languages do you know?
Where are you from?
Timezone?

Administrator Application
Name:
Ign:
Idea for server name?:
What experience do you have?
Why do you choose this server?
Why do you want this role over all the others?
Where do you live?
Timezone?

Builder Application
Name:
Timezone:
Where do you live?:
Experience?:
Screenshots of past builds (IMPORTANT):

Web Design and Development
Name:
What past experiences?:
Any websites you have made?:
Timezone:

That is it from me today.
I will try to respond to everything i can.
Good Luck,
Nath (Owner of Untitled)
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2015 9:28 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BNW1214
Name: Bailey (BOY)
Idea for server name?: (honestly no clue, owners's choice)
What experience do you have? Admin + Moderator on 5 other servers.. (shut down for reasons unknown to me)
Why do you choose this server? Honestly this is the first server I found but all servers have potential.
Why do you want this role over all the others? I would like this or builder
Where do you live? Massachusetts USA
Timezone? Eastern Standard Time
02/05/2015 9:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
BlackDereker
Name: Bruno
Ign: megawati1
Idea for server name?: Bloody Age (bad with names )
What experience do you have as a coder?: I made an indie game and a few plugins!
Which programming languages do you know? Java and C#
Where are you from? Brazil
Timezone? UTC -3
01/30/2015 7:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kjl13
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Kjl13Minecraft in game name: kjl13
Staff Position: Developer
Past Donations: I Havnt Donated On This Server As Of Yet But Im Thinking Of Getting A Rank And Maybe Some Commands
Staff on other servers: Im Currently Admin on FragmentMC
What makes you different/ What can you contribute to the server:
I Would Like To Be Staff Because Ive Never Been On The Server With A Comminuty As Nice As Ive Seen On This Server , As Soon As I Got On i Got Welcomed By The Owner And About 10 Other People You Dont See The Fact That The Spawn Is Custom Build Makes It More Inspiring To Play On I Play Factions Alot So I Can Spend Time Getting To Know The Community And Have Some Fun And Do A Youtube Series On here To Grow My Channel And To Help Grow The Population Of Your Server , I Used To Run My Own Server ( play.kjl13craft.com )
Which Was Quite Succesfull Have 40 People At A Constant And At A Peak We Got 60 People , I Ran All The Plugins And Did Most Of The Permissions So When It Comes To Fixing Plugins When They Have Bugs I Can Quickly Find The Source Of The Problem , Being A Staff Member Is Good Because Your Supporting The Server By Helping The Members When A Owner Or Admin/Co-Owner Isnt Online So If Any Bugs / glitches Come Along And An Owner Isnt On You Can Quickly Sort It so the players can get back to playing
i Would Like To Apply For Developer Because I Want You To See My Potential Before Promoting Me To A Higher Level Which Means I Would Earn The Level Without Being Directed Straight To It. If Someone Was Hacking I Know How To Deal With The Sitation : Either Ask For Proof Of Evidence Of Them Hacking Or Ask Them To Upload IT To The Forums , If The Person If Saying He Doesnt Hack I Would Ask Him For A Gyazo/ScreenShot Of His Minecraft Versions FOlder Or Ask Him To Add Me On skype So i can get a screenshare of his folder ( Without him closing his minecraft so he cant quickly remove his hacks ) . if someone was spamming in chat i would warn then if they persist on spamming i would kick them if they joined back and kept on spamming i would temp ban them for 10 minutes . if someone was being ratially abusing to someone it would be a straight mute or a temp ban , if someone was adverising there server it would be a straight ban.
I Know How To Code Plugins I Can Use Pex and GroupManager For Example
Pex : pex group helper create /pex group helper set rank 7 pex group helper rank set 7 pex group helper add modifyworld.* ( All Other Essential Nodes ) , /pex user (name) group set helper /pex group helper set parents (Group name) pex group helper prefix &f&l[&2&LHelper&f&l]
Group Manager :
/<manuadd> <player> <group> /<manudel> <player> /<manuaddsub> <player> <group> /<manudelsub> <player> <group> /<manpromote> <player> <group> /<mandemote> <player> <group> /<manwhois> <player> /<manuaddp> <player> <permission> / <manudelp> <player> <permission> /<manulistp> <player> /<manucheckp> <player> <permission> /<manuaddv> <user> <variable> <value> /<manudelv> <user> <variable> <value>/<manulistv> <user> /<manucheckv> <user> <variable> /<mangadd> <group> /<mangadd> <g:group> /<mangdel> <group> /<mangdel> <g:group> /<mangaddi> <group1> <group2> /<mangdeli> <group1> <group2> / <listgroups> /<mangaddp> <group> <permission> /<mangaddp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <g:group> <permission> /<manglistp> <group> /<manglistp> <g:group> /<mangcheckp> <group> <permission> /<mangcheckp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangaddv> <group> <variable> <value> /<mangdelv> <group> <variable> <value> /<manglistv> <group> /<mangcheckv> <group> <variable>
But then I really like codding plugins via console then ingame.
How long have you played on the server for: I havnt Been On Here For Long But I Know Im Going To Continue To Play On This Server For Along Time , The Spawn Is Great The Players Are Friends The Owner Actually Communicates With The Players Which Is A Bonus Because Most Owners Are Ignorant He Also Listens To What You Have To Say Which Is Why I Like this Server And Is why Im Gonna Help Out As Much As I Can To Grow The Server
Why do you think you should be staff compared to the others who have applied:
Well im 13 So Im Very Mature , I spend 7-8 hours of my day everyday dedicated to playing on minecraft im a loyal person i dont join a server and leave straight away i get to know the roles and ways of a server before leaving im a nice guy i dont like to get into arguments i like to controll the sitation and find ways to relolve them im tollerant when it comes to arguments so if i have my opinion im gonna say it without hesitating. i try my best on server to get along with people and also try to increate the community as much as i can . i can do basic coding of html and java so that will help if u need any help , i can code plugins and find bugs and glitches so that will also help. On The Server recording on The server and helping others whever its commands or whatever there needs fulfill. im not a aggresive person so if someone is swearing at me giving a bit of gob im not gonna retaliate and swear back im gonna play it cool and tell them to stop swearing or theyre gonna get muted/kicked. Im Can Also Do Coding For HTML And Java Examples
Java:
//This Is An Example
/*
*This
*Is
*A
*Example
Public Class Example {
public static void main(Stringp[] args){
//This Is Main Sub It Will Run On Main Startup
// Will Say Hello World On Startup
string text = 'Hello World'
system.out.println(Hello World!')'
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>My First Heading</h1>

<p>My first paragraph.</p>
Knowing I Can Code Java And Html Using Eclipse Is Greate Because I Can Create My Own Plugins And Blocks and Armour And All Sorts To Do With Minecarft And Hopefully You Can Put Me To Some Use depending On What You Need As I Have Not Been Coding Java or HTML For Very Long

Do you have Skype/ Teamspeak: Yes My Skype Is kjl13_in_minecraft. And I Also Have TeamSpeak
Describe your personality: Well Im A laid Back Person If I Need To I Will Input My Opinion If Needed If Someone Decides To Take Stuff Out On Me I handle The Situation As Best As I Can Without Causing Any more Hastle As Im Not The Type Of Guy To Argue , I Dedicate My Life To Minecraft As Its Fun And It Keeps Me Entertained And Away From Trouble .
I Hope You Enjoyed My App And I Hope You Consider Me As Being Apart Of Your Staff Team

Denied. Your a griefer

Im not a griefer...
01/29/2015 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake

Name: Noel (Pronounced like mole with an N.)

Ign: Killforpancakes

Idea for server name?: World of Arcadia (I don't even know.)

What experience do you have?: I've been Co-Owner of 2 other servers other than me not having a significant amount of experience developing/configuring plugins I'm more than capable of using them as well as managing large groups of people (staff and players alike). I also have 4, almost 5, years of experience playing Minecraft.

Why do you choose this server?: I feel it has a very good selection of ideas for the server and I wish to be part of your staff team as well as have a server to take seriously as well as have fun with the community at the same time.

Why do you want this role over all the others?: As an experienced minecraft player and fan, I know the game very well, this allows me to help people who are newer to the game, server styles and more. My fun personality does not just make me "Boring" like some staff, but also someone who you can laugh, joke and talk with. My reserving and fun nature makes it decent to make friends. The server has potential and the ideas are absolutely astounding, I wish to help the server become its best by contributing as much as I can! Me being staff would make me put the members first, trying to make their experience on the server stress free, fun and enjoyable. I am not pushy in any ways and never intend to ban people without the evidence, or the reason. I want to be able to create relationships with the members that would stay, and make sure that people stay nice. I would put great effort into the server and if I do anything wrong, no matter how little, tell me and I will FIX my acts and improve. I can moderate websites, the server and more if required. With me being very versatile, along with a good gaming computer, I can have many different things open at one point this means that I will be able to lots of things at once in an efficient manner.

Where do you live?: The east coast of the United States

Timezone?: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
01/29/2015 6:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Kovren
Are you just going to ignore mine? :I
01/29/2015 6:21 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Skype is required.
Sorry
01/29/2015 5:54 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
BananaFallsYT
Name: Max Smith
Ign: TheEnternalRealm
Idea for server name?: IcyCraft
What experience do you have? I have owned my own Minecraft server and been staff on many others
Why do you choose this server? Its very cool
Why do you want this role over all the others? I like
Where do you live? Canada
Timezone? PST
01/29/2015 5:58 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Denied. Not enough detail
01/29/2015 5:40 pm
Mojangs
done
01/29/2015 5:46 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Nope
01/29/2015 5:47 pm
Mojangs
4 real, then im creating a new skype account and testing..
01/29/2015 5:55 pm
Mojangs
added
01/29/2015 5:10 pm
GummyBears42
Name: Z4CH aka Zach
Ign: __GummyBears42__
Idea for server name?: Naths Fun Server
What experience do you have? I ahve been Owner (I know all essential plugins) + PEX, Mods on 2 servers, (Got shutdown) and 3 Admins (2 of my friends) and the other I loved but got hacked
Why do you choose this server? I chose this server because i am looking for a new server with fun satff and a great community!
Why do you want this role over all the others? I want the Position because I feel I can stop Hackers, Abusers, Spammers, Advertizers, Etc and I believe I can make Naths Fun Server a better place for staff and players.
Where do you live? Usa, CT
Timezone? EST - Eastern Time zone
01/29/2015 4:36 pm
Mojangs
Are you adding me on skype? Killersbaby1 _iTeK_SkillZ_
01/29/2015 5:04 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
http://gyazo.com/3f35e21ad1c3d187fc11194ff47aaabe
Check to see if thats correct for me?
01/29/2015 5:27 pm
Mojangs
Well then can you pm me your Skype name cuz i can swore thats it :/
01/29/2015 5:35 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Add me @nathan.shasby
01/29/2015 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PreOptic
Name: Mitchell

Ign: VoidravenX

Idea for server name?: UCraft

I have been playing mincraft since alpha but bought the game during beta.

I chose this server because it is new and I want to help build it up to become a great server with many different players playing on it. A great server is not only about the content, but also about having great staff to make sure that the server runs smoothly.

I feel like I deserve this role over the others due to power it has. Being more mature than most, I feel like I can help keep the server under control and provide assistance to everyone who needs it as well as make sure that everyone has fun!

Where do you live?
Canada

Timezone?
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
01/29/2015 4:26 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
You have been contacted
01/29/2015 4:04 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Kjl13Minecraft in game name: kjl13
Past Donations: I Havnt Donated On This Server As Of Yet But Im Thinking Of Getting A Rank And Maybe Some Commands
I Would Like To Be Staff Because Ive Never Been On The Server With A Comminuty As Nice As Ive Seen On This Server , As Soon As I Got On i Got Welcomed By The Owner And About 10 Other People You Dont See The Fact That The Spawn Is Custom Build Makes It More Inspiring To Play On I Play Factions Alot So I Can Spend Time Getting To Know The Community And Have Some Fun And Do A Youtube Series On here To Grow My Channel And To Help Grow The Population Of Your Server , I Used To Run My Own Server ( play.kjl13craft.com )
Which Was Quite Succesfull Have 40 People At A Constant And At A Peak We Got 60 People , I Ran All The Plugins And Did Most Of The Permissions So When It Comes To Fixing Plugins When They Have Bugs I Can Quickly Find The Source Of The Problem , Being A Staff Member Is Good Because Your Supporting The Server By Helping The Members When A Owner Or Admin/Co-Owner Isnt Online So If Any Bugs / glitches Come Along And An Owner Isnt On You Can Quickly Sort It so the players can get back to playing
i Would Like To Apply For Developer Because I Want You To See My Potential Before Promoting Me To A Higher Level Which Means I Would Earn The Level Without Being Directed Straight To It. If Someone Was Hacking I Know How To Deal With The Sitation : Either Ask For Proof Of Evidence Of Them Hacking Or Ask Them To Upload IT To The Forums , If The Person If Saying He Doesnt Hack I Would Ask Him For A Gyazo/ScreenShot Of His Minecraft Versions FOlder Or Ask Him To Add Me On skype So i can get a screenshare of his folder ( Without him closing his minecraft so he cant quickly remove his hacks ) . if someone was spamming in chat i would warn then if they persist on spamming i would kick them if they joined back and kept on spamming i would temp ban them for 10 minutes . if someone was being ratially abusing to someone it would be a straight mute or a temp ban , if someone was adverising there server it would be a straight ban.
Pex : pex group helper create /pex group helper set rank 7 pex group helper rank set 7 pex group helper add modifyworld.* ( All Other Essential Nodes ) , /pex user (name) group set helper /pex group helper set parents (Group name) pex group helper prefix &f&l[&2&LHelper&f&l]
Group Manager :
/<manuadd> <player> <group> /<manudel> <player> /<manuaddsub> <player> <group> /<manudelsub> <player> <group> /<manpromote> <player> <group> /<mandemote> <player> <group> /<manwhois> <player> /<manuaddp> <player> <permission> / <manudelp> <player> <permission> /<manulistp> <player> /<manucheckp> <player> <permission> /<manuaddv> <user> <variable> <value> /<manudelv> <user> <variable> <value>/<manulistv> <user> /<manucheckv> <user> <variable> /<mangadd> <group> /<mangadd> <g:group> /<mangdel> <group> /<mangdel> <g:group> /<mangaddi> <group1> <group2> /<mangdeli> <group1> <group2> / <listgroups> /<mangaddp> <group> <permission> /<mangaddp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <group> <permission> /<mangdelp> <g:group> <permission> /<manglistp> <group> /<manglistp> <g:group> /<mangcheckp> <group> <permission> /<mangcheckp> <g:group> <permission> /<mangaddv> <group> <variable> <value> /<mangdelv> <group> <variable> <value> /<manglistv> <group> /<mangcheckv> <group> <variable>
How long have you played on the server for: I havnt Been On Here For Long But I Know Im Going To Continue To Play On This Server For Along Time , The Spawn Is Great The Players Are Friends The Owner Actually Communicates With The Players Which Is A Bonus Because Most Owners Are Ignorant He Also Listens To What You Have To Say Which Is Why I Like this Server And Is why Im Gonna Help Out As Much As I Can To Grow The Server
Well im 13 So Im Very Mature , I spend 7-8 hours of my day everyday dedicated to playing on minecraft im a loyal person i dont join a server and leave straight away i get to know the roles and ways of a server before leaving im a nice guy i dont like to get into arguments i like to controll the sitation and find ways to relolve them im tollerant when it comes to arguments so if i have my opinion im gonna say it without hesitating. i try my best on server to get along with people and also try to increate the community as much as i can . i can do basic coding of html and java so that will help if u need any help , i can code plugins and find bugs and glitches so that will also help. On The Server recording on The server and helping others whever its commands or whatever there needs fulfill. im not a aggresive person so if someone is swearing at me giving a bit of gob im not gonna retaliate and swear back im gonna play it cool and tell them to stop swearing or theyre gonna get muted/kicked. Im Can Also Do Coding For HTML And Java Examples
Java:
//This Is An Example
/*
*This
*Is
*A
*Example
Public Class Example {
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

Knowing I Can Code Java And Html Using Eclipse Is Greate Because I Can Create My Own Plugins And Blocks and Armour And All Sorts To Do With Minecarft And Hopefully You Can Put Me To Some Use depending On What You Need As I Have Not Been Coding Java or HTML For Very Long

Do you have Skype/ Teamspeak: Yes My Skype Is kjl13_in_minecraft. And I Also Have TeamSpeak
Describe your personality: Well Im A laid Back Person If I Need To I Will Input My Opinion If Needed If Someone Decides To Take Stuff Out On Me I handle The Situation As Best As I Can Without Causing Any more Hastle As Im Not The Type Of Guy To Argue , I Dedicate My Life To Minecraft As Its Fun And It Keeps Me Entertained And Away From Trouble .
I Hope You Enjoyed My App And I Hope You Consider Me As Being Apart Of Your Staff Team

Denied. Your a griefer
01/29/2015 3:34 pm
kjl13
Minecraft in game name: kjl13
Group Manager :
Java:
//This Is An Example
/*
*This
*Is
*A
*Example
Public Class Example {
HTML:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

01/29/2015 3:25 pm
isamaniac
Name:Isamaniac
Ign: isamaniac
Idea for server name?: FusionGaming
What experience do you have?I have been staff on alot of servers for example Boss-Craft, and Op-Craft,
Why do you choose this server?: It sounds professional and that is respectable and what i look in for a server.
Why do you want this role over all the others?: This roll gives me the commands to help all that need it in the best way i can.
Where do live? I live in Eugene, Oregon
Timezone? PST
01/29/2015 2:58 pm
georgemeywes
Builder Application
Name: George
IGN: georgemeywes
Timezone: GMT
Where do you live?: Britain
Experience?: Lots! I do all kinds of builds all the time.
Screenshots of past builds (IMPORTANT): Erm... None But I am good, promise

Thanks!
01/29/2015 2:59 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Denied. Not enough detail!
01/29/2015 2:20 pm
ModRops
Name: Robin
Ign: ModRops
Idea for server name?: CommunityCraft
What experience do you have? I have a lot of experience at being admin or co-owner in server cause I've been staff in 6 different servers. In 4 of them I was admin and in 2 of them I was Co-Owner cause the owners of the servers trusted me cause I was very respectful, but at the same time mature I'm also very helpful so if anyone needs help I'll help him/her. I'm also a good builder (specially at modern) so I would be a great staff in creative or minigames server
Why do you choose this server? Because it looks like a friendly community server where everyone can trust each other and have a nice time
Why do you want this role over all the others? Because being staff in a server is one of my dreams! Specially in this one cause as i said, it looks very friendly server!
Where do you live? Estonia
Timezone? I don't know what timezone, but USA East coast time is 7 hours behind from our time
01/29/2015 2:36 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Pm me your skype! Accepted!
01/29/2015 2:49 pm
ModRops
I'll tell it here It's robinaasna123
01/29/2015 1:54 pm
Mojangs
Name: Wiggo Gruber

Ign: Mojangs

Idea for server name?: WickedFactions

What experience do you have?: I´ve had a server of my own twice and been admin and mod multiple times.

Why do you choose this server?: So far no special reason, I only got hopes that
I´ll have fun and all that once I get on.

Why do you want this role over all the others?: I choose this because i believe a have alot of experience with this specific role. I think i should be accepted because Because I am the disputer. I dissolve arguments, I dispell fights, and I resolve, any single thing between any player. And I do it with experience.
I can Remember how I was a staff on several servers over the past of my years of Minecraft? Well I learned a thing or two. I KNOW, how perspective works. I KNOW, how consequences should be made. You ask me of any kind of scenario, and I will solve it.
I will take care of it with justice and balance. I'm not kidding, I'm literally an expert on how to do this.
You want someone who can take care of your server and actually "help" it like others propose? You do it with me. Not with some other kid just trying to catch a spot on your "Helper" list.
I will build things at spawn and make the server a better place.
I also know how to use worldedit, worldguard, essentials, factions, chestshop and I know how to config ranks kits and things similar to that. I am also very confident. You want someone, someone who can improve your server? Not just "help" help you the first 4 days and thinking that he´s the man? then you have met the right person

Where do you live?: Sweden

Timezone? CET

If I´m not accepted please still give me the ip so I can join what so ever.
01/29/2015 2:35 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Accepted. Please check to see if you spelt your skype correctly, as i cannot find it!
01/29/2015 2:42 pm
Mojangs
I´m so sorry it is Killersbaby1
01/29/2015 1:26 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Bump!
01/29/2015 12:46 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
If you have not been spoken to or by then that means your denied!
Sorry.
01/28/2015 9:16 pm
Gamechrome
_iTeK_SkillZ_{Enter Server Name Here}
Enter you suggestions below with your application!

Hey there, my name is Nath or Nathan, which ever one you prefer. I have recently started a server and i am looking for the servers name and staff.

The server idea is where the community decides what we do and we make. We are entirely based of the community deciding stuff like names and things to add so everyone possible could enjoy the server to its most. There wont be constant people asking everyone to donate. There wont be players on everyday. But, we would like to get some sort of financial gain out of it, not intending to get rich. So please take the time to fill out the application. It might seem a bit long. But that is only so we can know that you are trustworthy. Not much effort is needed but it is wanted.

We have 20Gb's of ram! We are able to go up to one Terabyte!!!!!!!

I am currently looking for:

1 Advertiser

2 Plugin Developers

2 Admins

5 Builders

2 Website Development (PHP/HTML Coders)

2 GFX Artists

Advertiser Application
Name:
Ign:
Idea for server name:
What experience do you have in this position? (GCSE and A Levels can help!):
Why do you want to join this server?:
Where are you from?:
Timezone?:

Name:
Ign:
Idea for server name?:
What experience do you have as a coder?
Which programming languages do you know?
Where are you from?
Timezone?

Name:
Ign:
Idea for server name?:
Where do you live?
Timezone?

Builder Application
Name:
Timezone:
Where do you live?:
Experience?:
Screenshots of past builds (IMPORTANT):

Web Design and Development
Name:
What past experiences?:
Any websites you have made?:
Timezone:

That is it from me today.
I will try to respond to everything i can.
Good Luck,
Nath (Owner of Untitled)

Name:Benjamin or benjy

Benjamin katz (with a steve sitting on diamond ore with a pick leaning on the diamond ore)
IGN:don`t know what that is :p
Server name: PlaxicoCraft
EXP: I`ve been Admin three times and mod once
I like new servers it`s fun to build and stuff and im not good at buildingthat`s why I didn`t choose builder I can build but not builder staff build
Roles: cause I`ve had more exp with admin and admin is high in my opinion mod was the lowest staff(except buider andhead builder) in the server(Starina) I was mod in
Where do u live?: I live in New Jersey and my TimeZone is eastern? I have no idea like.. at all I think it`s eastern though makes sense New Jersey is on the eats and I choose Admin I almost forgot so yeh
01/28/2015 9:03 pm
Ventrilica
Name: Jack
Ign: beanboy303
Idea for server name?: RiltCraft
What experience do you have? I've owned a server for 2 years. Before I owned that server, I applied for staff on other servers. I ended up on a server, the owner resigned and I took his place. I ran out of money, so I'm looking to help develop a new server.
Why do you choose this server? You can make a professional post, and I like that.
Why do you want this role over all the others? I want this role to make this server popular.
Where do you live? I ensure you, my time here will not be affected by where I live.
Timezone? Central Time.
01/28/2015 7:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Decrypt_
Name: Brandon
Ign: XxPredator191Xx
Idea for server name?: Sorry I'm no good with names
What experience do you have as a coder? As a coder, I have managed to make many plugins e.g. Trading, KitPvp, CEssentials and many more
Which programming languages do you know? Java a bit of Python and a bit of HTML
Where are you from? United Kingdom
Timezone? GMT
01/29/2015 12:46 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Accepted. Please add me on skype: nathan.shasby
01/28/2015 7:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Kovren
Name: Drew
Ign: burger1018
Idea for server name?: Tekraft
What experience do you have? I've been moderator on two separate servers. Sadly, they are both down.
Why do you choose this server? It looks like a good server, with good staff already. I can see this server becoming something larger.
Why do you want this role over all the others? I want something fun to do, and help out a new server.
Where do you live? Canada
Timezone? CST
01/28/2015 7:04 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
Inamine
Name: William
Ign:Inamine
Idea for server name?: Creepernet
What experience do you have? I ran a server a couple months ago and I've been a Moderator and a SuperMod on a popular server. I also know how to set up some plugins so I could help with that as well.
Why do you choose this server? This server sounds like it has amazing potential and by having applications like this it shows that the Owner cares about the server.
Why do you want this role over all the others? I want this role because I enjoy helping new players as well as gaining new experiences. I am a great team leader and I have done well with things like this before.
Where do you live? I live in NS, Canada
Timezone? AST (Atlantic Standard Time)
01/28/2015 6:34 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Bump
01/28/2015 5:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
kp1505541
Name: katie.
Ign: my in game name is kp1505541
Idea for server name?: CreeperCraftOPNetwork
What experience do you have? I'm very expierenced. I'm a plugin manager on many other servers, i'm admin on 1 and A previous server owner.
Why do you choose this server? I choose this one because i have a feeling it needs an amazing admin like me. I will make this server 10x better than it already is! I wanna make it a cool environment for players to feel safe and have fun. to me its all about the players not me.
Why do you want this role over all the others? I'm Respectful, I will be a fun staff member to be with and I wont let anyone down. Also when an owner asks Me for a job i will do it right away and WILL NOT disappoint them.

Thank you for reading my app,

Katie
Where do you live? In Canada
Timezone? EST
01/28/2015 5:52 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
You have been contacted
01/28/2015 5:10 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
magnhunter89876Administrator Application
Name:Magnus
Ign:Magnhunter89876
Idea for server name?:Noble Creed
What experience do you have:
Mod (7)
Manager (3)
Head Mod (5)
Admin (3)
Dev (2)
Head Admin (3)
Co owner (1)
Owner (5)
Why do you choose this server:Cause i think it can be a good server, and i want to help it very much, and i can do that better, if I'm Staff on it.
Why do you want this role over all the others:Cause I'm friendly, patient, trustworthy, and i have much exp
Where do you live: Denmark in europe
What is you timezone:Copenhagen Denmark

Denied, Not enough detail.
01/28/2015 4:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Removed
01/28/2015 4:42 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Bump
01/28/2015 4:35 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Bump
01/28/2015 4:21 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
Bump!
01/28/2015 3:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
GreatBuilder01
  • Name:N/A
    IGN:GreatBulider01
    Time Zone:Central Standard Time
    Where do you live?:U.S.
    Experience:Mod Developer, Redstone Nerd, On build team, good builder
01/28/2015 3:56 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
You have been contacted
01/28/2015 3:29 pm
JetZSkyz
Name: James
Ign: Rambow409
Idea for server name?: JetsMC
What experience do you have? I would of applied for Developer i code Java a lot therefore i know a lot about the Developer Industry, I have recently owned a server and know everything about them!
Why do you choose this server? New server means a new chance to grow!
Why do you want this role over all the others? Im experienced in any part of a server industry i can build, im also active every day!
Where do you live? UK
Timezone? GMT
PS; Ip?
01/28/2015 3:33 pm
_iTeK_SkillZ_
You have been contacted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome