New server looking for staff!

austin652's Avatar austin6527/30/15 9:30 pm
1 emeralds 210 4
7/31/2015 1:01 pm
II_DragonKing_II's Avatar II_DragonKing_II
Moderator app: (Sorry. All admin positions have been filled.)

Minecraft Username:

What is your Time-Zone:

Age(must be 15+):

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you:

25-50 word reason why you should be a moderator on the4aces.net:

Will you have issues being on 3-5 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends:

Will you have any issue working with others:

What would you do if you saw someone hacking or using exploiting a glitch?

If a staff member was abusing their power what would you do?

Is there anything else I should know:
austin652
Level 28 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 1:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
II_DragonKing_II
I'm sorry sir or Ma'am but see I've seen servers with 14 year old staff and 13 year old staff. Now I hate the fact because Most servers aren't even giving me a chance for staff. Always too much staff or They don't see Potential in me when I first start playing the server. They don't even know me so How do they know if I have Good Potential as staff or not. So Sorry I cannot fill out a Staff Application for your server. Because i'm not 15, I'm 13.
07/31/2015 12:48 pm
austin652
still looking for creative mods
07/31/2015 12:50 am
austin652
The application is now for creative server moderator, if you need more info please request here or pm me I will gladly post or reply
07/30/2015 11:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
YourGoogleNightmare
Minecraft Username: Flameboy1234

What is your Time-Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Age(must be 15+): 16.

On a scale of 1-10 how mature are you: About a 9.5 because sometimes I can joke around and rarely they become immature

25-50 word reason why you should be a moderator on the4aces.net: I believe I should be a moderator because I feel I would be a great addition to the team. If anyone ever needs my help I will personally help them and make sure either the job gets done or the issue is resolved. If a player needs help from a staff member I will speak up almost instantly instead of hoping some other staff member will help. I always give respect to everyone, staff and players, even if they may not deserve said respect.

Will you have issues being on 3-5 hours on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends: Nope. Those are perfect times for me, I may even be able to get on for more time.

Will you have any issue working with others: No I am a GREAT team type of person. I actually prefer working with others rather than just myself.

What would you do if you saw someone hacking or using exploiting a glitch? I would give them two warnings and it would be a kick and if they kept doing it I would temp ban. And if they continued after coming back it would be a permanent ban.

If a staff member was abusing their power what would you do? I would give them a warning and if they continued I would take away their powers until further notice (If available) And then I would ask a superior to ask what happens next. (Asking the superior would happen if I could take their powers or not.)

Is there anything else I should know: Nope. That is it. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you give me a chance at being a staff on your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome